Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dancing the Night Away

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Dancing the Night Away - Page 9 Empty Re: Dancing the Night Away

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:40 pm

"You are entirely and completely wrong, Eri!" Odessa would insist, as they continued to argue over who had the fatter butt. The playful spank on the Japanese woman's bum seemed to catch her attention, as she would soon seize Odessa's hands with her own, allowing them to stay in proximity to her hips, but not allowing them much independent movement, as she would pull or relax her grip on them based upon where exactly she was grinding her ass on Odessa's crotch. The ebony beauty could not help but become aroused with all of that grinding!

Eri would then take another page almost exactly out of Odessa's book, as she would stop her dance completely. For an instant, Odessa was confused; but, when Eri turned herself around and repositioned herself facing Odessa, the ebony beauty understood perfectly. She chuckled and shook her head. "Copycat...!" she would whisper, before Eri began to grind her ass down on Odessa's crotch again, this time at a new angle, managing to unlock several more moans from the British woman.

When Eri asked if she was doing it right, Odessa would smile, breathing hotly and in quick bursts as she looked up at Eri, whose arms were wrapped around the back of her head, keeping them very close. "You're doing a...mm...sufficient job, Eri, darling," Odessa would say, still teasing her friend.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:41 am

"Mmmh... But you love it, don't you...?" Eri giggled as Odessa accused her of being a copycat, which was actually quite true.

The brunette only cared that what she did managed to make her friends moan some more, a sign that she's getting closer and closer to her goal. With Odessa commenting that she's doing a sufficient job, Eri rolled her eyes and flashed a naughty smirk to the ebony beauty.

"I see... then how about... this...!" she said before starting to move back and forth, slapping her ass on Odessa's crotch a couple of times, followed with a round of circling rub every time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:27 pm

"Mmm...it is very nice, I will admit...aaahmm," Odessa would say, obviously holding back her praise in order to taunt Eri and goad her into continuing to up her game. At this point, the brunette's performance was truly spectacular, almost as good as the dance that Odessa had done for her, and Odessa was coming close to orgasm. She did not try to resist, did not try to hold back—that would, perhaps, be taking her teasing too far. No, she would give Eri the ovation that she deserved!

When Eri smiled that naughty smile, Odessa knew that something big was coming, and she was right. Eri's ample bum would stop its previous motion and would begin to rock back and forth, rubbing across Odessa's thong-clad crotch, then moving back and retracing its path, slapping audibly against the wet fabric. After just a couple of strokes, Eri would then rub her butt in a teasing circle on Odessa's crotch before repeating the process.

The result was quite literally orgasmic, as Odessa would grip the arms of the sofa, squeezing them as she arched her back and rested her head back against the cushion. She would tremble a little and let out a long, stuttering moan as she would cum for Eri, her juices soaking through her thong and soaking Eri's butt cheeks as they continued to stroke her happily spewing sex.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:09 am

Odessa was unable to withstand her dance this time, as the girl would cum from her humping and grinding not too long after she started the new maneuver. Eri purred in delight and rolled her head back a bit, her butt just circling Odessa's sex with some force as she wrung out the rest of the girl's juices before giving it a teasing shake. She would reduce her dance to a very slow back and forth rubbing to calm down Odessa a bit, while she looked at her friend with a satisfied expression.

"Mmm... looks like I get to make you cum this time~" she leaned forward, kissing Odessa's cheek. "And I was actually planning to make you burst in a traditional position just like you did, heh."

She then shifted her position to get herself a bit more comfortable, sitting on the sofa while still cuddling the ebony beauty, one of her legs draped over Odessa's lap. For the next few seconds Eri would just rest herself on her friend, nuzzling her neck and cheek a bit in the meantime.

"Think you got acquainted enough with my butt? Or..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:18 pm

Eri learned quickly, and as soon as her dance made Odessa cum, she would begin to slow down, continuing to circle and slide her butt against Odessa's crotch, but doing it lightly, slowly bringing Odessa back down to earth after the orgasm rather than cutting off the pleasurable sensations all at once and leaving Odessa feeling cold and unfulfilled. Eri's satisfied expression elicited a wry chuckle from the ebony beauty, who was now beginning to recover her energy after that orgasm had pulled it all out of her.

"That wasn't bad at all, darling," Odessa would purr, as Eri seemed to be very happy that she had had her turn making her friend cum. The auburn-haired woman slid off of Odessa, settling herself in on the sofa beside the British woman, one of her legs draped across Odessa's lap. Her butt cheeks, covered in Odessa's juices, now pressed against the cushion of the sofa, out of Odessa's view for the time being.

"Mmm...well, I don't know if I could ever get enough of your fat butt...especially considering how much of it there is!" Odessa would tease, as she once again circled around to the fat jokes that they had been tossing playfully back and forth during the match.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:47 pm

"Oh you..." Eri feigned annoyance as she heard Odessa bringing back the fat jokes, her hands would then reach for th girl's cheeks to pinch them slightly. "I can say the same to you, Dessa-chan! Look! It seems that these cheeks are just as fatty as your lower ones!" she retorted in a bratty manner.

She wasn't done with just that. Odessa clearly got a lot more spots she could tease, so her hands would run all over the pretty figure of her friend, squeezing the arms, slapping the breasts lightly, and pinching the belly as well. Eri clearly wasn't all content to let Odessa have the last say about who's the real fatty, and she doubted that her friend would either.

"And here! And here as well!" she would say on each occasion. "Eeww, fatty Des-Des!" she said childishly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:34 pm

Odessa would giggle in an almost childlike manner as Eri pinched first her cheeks, and then her arms and sides and thighs, giving her breasts a couple of playful slaps on the way down. Odessa squirmed, feeling herself getting excited again as Eri played with her, and she would play with Eri right back, slapping playfully at the Japanese woman's tummy and her breasts, then leaning down to put her mouth on Eri's leg. "You're the fatty, Eri! Your leg just looks like a big, juicy slab of pork—it looks good enough to take a bite out of!"

Having said that, Odessa would open her mouth and get as much of Eri's thigh inside it as she could. She would not actually bite down on Eri's leg, but she would press her teeth very lightly against her friend's skin, letting her know that she was fat enough that Odessa could take a bite out of her, if she were so inclined! Odessa's hands, meanwhile, would now slide underneath Eri's babydoll in order to pinch her friend's breasts directly.

"Mmph...well, as I mentioned earlier...I would be more than happy to participate in a...comparison between our figures," Odessa would add, after taking her mouth away from Eri's leg.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:39 am

Odessa's retaliation made Eri squirmed around as well, but then the girl leaned down to seize her leg and pressed her teeth on it, making her flinched slightly. Such nerve the ebony beauty had, calling her trained leg a slab of pork!

"H-hey! Who's the animal now?" she protested, although it didn't seemed that her friend was keen on biting her unlike what she did earlier. "Nnn...!" she squirmed some more as Odessa pinched her breasts directly.

Odessa then suggested something else, which made Eri paused the idea of pinching and slapping her friend some more. A comparison between their figures? That sounded interesting, although it wasn't very clear what the dark skinned amazon meant by it.

"Oh? What do you have in mind?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:24 pm

"Mmmph!" Odessa would say, while her mouth was still full of Eri's smooth leg flesh. Eri tasted a little bit sweaty, but Odessa found that taste to be very appealing when it was the taste of someone as sexy as her auburn-haired friend here. "You're still the animal! The brute! My retaliatory measures are necessary for my very survival when you insist on being so savage!"

Odessa would pull her mouth away from Eri's leg for the time being, however, as Eri seemed to express interest in what Odessa had suggested regarding a comparison between the two of them. The ebony beauty's hands were still on her friend's breasts, but she would not pinch them while she would begin to explain to Eri the sort of contest she had been envisioning for several minutes now. "Well, you seem so insistent when you claim that your bum is not as fat as mine...but for all this talk, we haven't compared them directly, have we? Neither have we compared our breasts, or any other part of our bodies."

"What I am suggesting," Odessa would continue, an almost scandalous smile on her lips, "is a direct comparison between the assets in question. We shall start with our bums, of course—we've both danced for each other, so now, perhaps, it is time to dance together, hmm?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:35 pm

Eri was listening to Odessa as the girl spoke, and she didn't need to be told that her friend was planning something. That smile told her almost everything. The ebony's beauty's suggestion to dance together was surely an idea she wouldn't reject. A chance to prove that the girl's ass- and other body parts- were fattier than hers aside, she just couldn't pass for another chance of intimate contact with Odessa's lovely figure.

"Ooohh, I'm game, Dessa-chan!" Eri nodded enthusiastically. "About time we settle this fatty contest after all!"

She shifted herself and raised from the couch, obviously quite eager to start dancing with her friend. Once Odessa stood up as well, Eri would give the girl's front a little bump with her own, before turning around so they could start their ass comparison game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next