Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dancing the Night Away

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Dancing the Night Away - Page 13 Empty Re: Dancing the Night Away

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:18 am

The two of them had been thinking alike during their match in the ring. It only made sense that they should think up the same surprise attack now that they were laying together in bed!

Odessa was a little bit surprised, a little bit thrilled, and a little bit anxious as she felt Eri's hands on her breasts, giving them a nice rough squeezing, while at the same time her hands were on Eri's breasts doing the same thing. It was another race—a race to see which of them could force the other to moo first with this chesty stimulation. Odessa had the clear advantage, but Eri was right now running neck and neck with her. They were equal, for the time being.

"Mmmmnnyh!" Odessa would half-moan, trying to stifle it to some extent. She knew that Eri would use any sound Odessa made to pump herself up. Eri would surely be desperate for a win, by this time. "Oooh, y-you will moo for me...Eri! Darling!" Odessa would get out, a little bit frazzled by the squeezing. She would begin to make more of a tugging motion with her own hands, yanking on Eri's breasts, as if actually beginning to milk them.

"Mmmnh, y-yes, you will! Ahnn..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:26 am

"I'm going... t-to make you... m-moo first... fatty...!" Eri found it difficult to speak without moaning as Odessa began to apply the milking motion on her breasts. "Haaannn...! I-I won't...!"

Each tugging almost felt electrifying her insides, weakening her resolve and her own effort to fulfill her words, but Eri would try to endure it as much as she could. She'd also start to tug Odessa's breasts in a similar fashion, regardless of sloppy her attempt would be due to the increasing stimulation to her already sensitive breasts. She just didn't want to hand her friend another victory, at least not an easy one!

"Oh gawd... j-just... h-haaahh... j-just give it up... D-Dessa-chaaaannn...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:43 pm

"Mmm...n-no you're not! I'm...ahh, going to m-milk a moo...right out of these fat udders of yours, f-fatty...!" Odessa would retort, as she and Eri both switched to not only squeezing, but an active milking motion that tugged on each other's nipples, stretching them out in a way which would certainly have encouraged milk to start flowing freely from them. Odessa felt her whole body warming up, but especially her chest, and she could not help but moan and pant loudly as she tried to focus on her own milking efforts. She didn't intend to lose to Eri now!

Eri was doing admirably, of course, making it very difficult for Odessa to keep a lead. Odessa would glance down, seeing the way Eri's hands were stretching out her dark brown nipples, and she could not help but be turned on by the combination of sight and sensation. She could see her own hands stretching out Eri's breasts, as well, and she would attempt to keep at it despite the pleasure she was feeling.

"Nyyyngh...y-you're not...going to win, mmmh, this one, Eri...d-darling! I know—mmmm—h-how much you want to...m-moo for meeeee! Mmmyaaah!" Odessa's girlish moans were somewhat out of character, but she felt so electrified right now that she could not help it.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:58 pm

Eri felt her body warming up rapidly as their milking contest continued, but above all, her breasts almost felt like they're burning from inside due to the intense stimulation from Odessa. She had to briefly pause her own assault on her friend's breasts a few times because of it, the sensation was much, much stronger than when she was milked on the ring. Like this, it almost felt like she could truly produce some milk from her tits!

The sight of Odessa's hands working on her increasingly sensitive breasts were also a turn on in itself. The way the girl's fingers expertly kneaded her orbs were almost hypnotic to the point her own milking effort was getting sloppier and sloppier. Despite her initial claim about making Odessa moo first, Eri now felt like she had fallen behind... As much as she wanted to focus herself, the task was became much more difficult to fulfill with each passing seconds!

"Mwaahhh...! Mmmmhh..!! N-nnoo...! G-get off that pudgy hands... off my breasts...! Ahnn...!!" she moaned wildly, her hands inadvertently squeezed Odessa's breasts rougher for a bit. "Iyaaahhhnnn...!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:01 pm

Slowly, as the minutes passed, Odessa could feel Eri's efforts becoming sloppier, a little less precise than they had been at the start of this impromptu, double-surprise attack milking contest. The ebony beauty knew that she was winning now, as she had won all of their contests before save for the drawn butt bumping battle, and she was intent on forcing Eri to moo. Of course, Eri was still dangerous. Odessa still couldn't help but moan and roll her head from side to side as Eri's hands and fingers continued to rub the hypothetical milk out of her tits.

"Mmmm...well, y-you can always—ahhhm—moo for m-me, Eri! And that...th-that will, mmm, yes, it will m-maybe make me ease up on you! Nyyyymmmgh!" Odessa would say, suffering pleasurefully from Eri's treatment, but obviously maintaining her composure more than Eri was. The brunette had a very considerable submissive streak in her, even if she fought not to show it all the time.

"N-now...moo!" Odessa would pinch Eri's nipples a little more and give them several yanks in quick succession, trying to force the sound out of her before she managed to get one out of Odessa!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:13 pm

"Nmmhh... n-not h-haapppeenninngggg..." Eri stated despite feeling her own voices cracking from the intense sensation on her breasts.

The stimulation on her orbs only seemed to get stronger, though, and it almost felt like her tits would leak something for real the longer it went. Eri felt herself freaking out a little, and with her own assault on Odessa ceasing significantly the more she got aroused, she realized that she's on her way to another defeat to her friend. As the ebony beauty suddenly gave her a series of fast tugs, her body took control and she moaned loudly, her hands slipped completely from Odessa's as she now trying to pull away the girl's from her breasts, somewhat futilely.

"S-stoop...! D-Dessa-chaaannn...!" she cried with a mixture of ecstasy and surrender. "M-muaahh...! M-moooo...!" she mooed rather loudly in desperation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:54 pm

Odessa was getting sloppier and less technical the longer this milking contest went on, as intense waves of pleasure flowed freely through her body as Eri tugged on her chocolate breasts and tried to force her to moo. "Ooohh...nyeh..." Odessa would pant, as she knew that she would only last another minute or two even with the troubles that Eri was having keeping her concentration. Odessa wanted to end it now, and her rapid series of tugs seemed to do the trick. Eri let go of Odessa's breasts and tried to grab onto Odessa's wrists. She tried to pull those hands away from her tits, but to no avail, as Odessa would clamp down tightly.

Finally, Eri made a submissive mooing sound. "Mmmm...yes!" Odessa would purr, savoring the sound of the moo coming from Eri's mouth. She would immediately try to pull Eri's breasts to the side, hoping that she could force Eri onto her hands and knees so that she could be milked in the same way that a cow was. Odessa wanted to hear more out of her auburn-haired friend.

"Keep mooing!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:37 am

Eri's resistance was almost completely broken as she mooed at Odessa's command, and she could do nothing as the girl tugged her breasts and turned her around on all four. With the kneading on her breasts continued, the rest of her defiance crumbled soon enough. On all four and milked similar to a cow, she suddenly felt so submissive and could only moan and squirm from the ebony beauty's teasing!

"M-mooohh...! Mooo...!! S-stop it!" she whined to no avail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:12 am

Eri continued to whine and plead with Odessa, wanting the ebony beauty to stop the milking, but Odessa did not want to stop just yet. With Eri's resistance completely gone, Odessa went to town on her friend's ample breasts, squeezing them and tugging on them in a near-perfect milking motion as she would milk Eri so much that she practically expected some milk to squirt out of those cute, pinkish-brown udders.

"Mmm...are you certain you want me to stop, Eri, darling?" Odessa would cool, as she pressed her own breasts against Eri's back, her hard nipples rubbing against Eri's soft skin. She knew that she would have to stop teasing Eri in this way soon, but she wanted to make that transition spectacular—and she wanted to make Eri beg for it more.

"What would you do to make me stop, hmm?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:25 am

"Mwwuuuhhh... s-sthh... h-haa..." Eri couldn't finish her pleading as Odessa pressed her breasts and milked her expertly. "Ooooohhh... gawddd... D-Dessa-chaaannn~"

Her tits were pretty sensitive now, and each motion of the ebony beauty's hands only made her more aroused and submissive. She was loving it, way more than what she let out, and it became a dilemma for her whether to keep denying Odessa's treatment or admit that she wanted more and more of it.

"Iyaahnn... i-it coming out... It's coming out...! Stop...!" Eri cried as it almost felt like her breasts were about to leak something, whether it was real or not. "A-ahnythiiinng...! J-just stauuhhpp..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next