Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dancing the Night Away

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Dancing the Night Away - Page 12 Empty Re: Dancing the Night Away

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:13 pm

Odessa nudged Eri's butt back after the auburn-haired wrestler refused to admit the inferiority of her rear end. "Oooho, I'm going to force you to admit it, whether you like it or not!" She would push out her rear a little as she said that to try to make Eri bend her hips forward into an awkward position.

However, as the minutes wore on, it became obvious that this was a stalemate that would be very difficult to break. Though this was less tiring than the thrusting and bumping that the two of them had done before, Odessa was still beginning to tire as she and Eri rubbed their rear ends all over each other. It was difficult to keep her hips in constant motion, and to counter the motion of Eri's hips as the brunette thrust her bum backwards to try to push Odessa. Eri soon began to match Odessa's up and down and side to side movements, and Odessa would add in the occasional quick, rough circling of her butt over Eri's to compensate for that.

Even if this contest did last all night, Odessa certainly was not going to ease up on her friend for even an instant!

"Mmhf...can't you feel the way...your fat bum is squishing whenever I push against it? Mine is clearly superior!" Odessa would declare proudly and teasingly, as she would begin to wiggle her butt from side to side, to rapidly slap Eri's ass back and forth, to cause it to jiggle even more.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:08 am

"I'm sure... it's your fat ass that's being squished by my superior butt...!" Eri insisted, even if her rubbing had became sloppier now.

Odessa was showing no sign of giving up either, as the girl was matching up her grinding, adding some circling motions to keep their contrasting style intact. The slapping from side to side disrupted her balance again, but Eri would attempt to steady herself and returned the favor, wanting to keep up as much as she could. The temptation to ram her butt against Odessa's again was there, but she definitely didn't want to spark another rough bumping contest with her friend after the last one.

"How about a truce...?" she then suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:23 pm

Eri seemed to be getting sloppier, but Odessa's form might have been wavering a bit, as well, and it wasn't as if there was a very obvious opening for the ebony beauty to take advantage of. As they kept on grinding their asses against each other, the stalemate wore on, and Odessa was a little bit frustrated by the fact that she was not able to overcome her brunette friend's bum as readily as she had been able to win their other contests. While Odessa was prepared to go on like this all night if she had to, Eri, it seemed, was ready to quit, though not to give in.

"Hmmmph...if you're ready to quit, then I suppose I can grant you a truce," Odessa would say, having a little fun with Eri over the fact that she was the one to ask for a cessation of the butt battle. Nevertheless, it was with some small measure of relief that Odessa would give Eri's rear end one last solid bump before stepping forward and bringing a hand down to rub at her own sore bottom. She would take a couple of deep breaths as her fingers ran over the bruises that Eri's attacks had left.

"Ugh...I suppose it wouldn't hurt to lay down for a while, hmm?" Odessa would ask Eri. The bed looked wonderfully plush, and Odessa wanted to get some use out of it now.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:33 pm

Eri was a bit relieved that Odessa agreed to her cease fire request. She didn't mind if her friend felt a bit smug over the fact that she's the one who came up with the idea to halt their contest. It's only sensible considering they could end up on the floor and unconscious if they kept going at this butt contest. Odessa was probably too proud to call a stop after winning their other battles.

The final bump from the ebony's beauty ass elicited a yelp from the brunette, but she'd return the favor before stepping away from Odessa so she could rub her own sore ass. She never guessed that she'd end up with a rather sore and possibly bruised rear when her friend first proposed the idea of comparing their butts.

"Yeah, good call..." Eri agreed before she headed to the bed, wanting to dive in before Odessa so she could at least win something, even if it wasn't important. "Mmm!" the brunette let out as she landed front first on the comfy bed. "Now at least we'll be in a good place to pass out, heh," she smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:25 pm

Eri bumped Odessa's butt back as they separated, and both of them took a moment to paw at and massage their tender hindquarters. That had been an incredibly vicious battle—at least, as vicious as a butt-bumping contest could be—and Odessa was now more than a little fatigued after the fight in the ring, the lap dances, and finally the comparison of butt against butt that had ended in a stalemate. She suggested laying down for a time, and Eri seemed to accept that idea with enthusiasm.

The ebony beauty rolled her eyes as her friend ran ahead in front of her and jumped onto the bed first. Evidently, Eri wanted to win at least one contest. Well, she could have this one. Odessa would let herself fall down face first onto the bed beside Eri, her breasts impacting the soft, pillowy surface. Odessa sighed a long, contented sigh of relief as she sank into the bed, feeling as though she could fall asleep right away. But her mind still worked to think about what she could do with Eri next. She didn't want to be done with the auburn-haired woman just yet.

"Yes, indeed," Odessa would say, agreeing with Eri's observation. "You must be very tired after the beating my bum gave yours, hmm?" As she teased Eri, she thought about what to do next. She had something in mind—she wanted to return to what had been going on during the match and give Eri a little surprise. But, for the moment, she would bide her time.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:45 pm

"And I see you're equally tired after receiving some beating from my ass as well!" Eri teased back, facing Odessa so she could stick her tongue out at the girl.

This was a nice little break after that vicious butt contest, the brunette relaxing and sighing as well, feeling like closing her eyes for a bit although she realized the danger of doing so. She feasted her eyes on Odessa's body instead to keep herself awake, a particular area of the ebony beauty's lovely figure suddenly gave her an idea to make this night a little more fun than it already was.

She sneaked a few glanced towards Odessa, partly to keep herself on guard against any possible mischief from her naught friend, while also seeking for an opportunity for the thing she had in mind as well. Eri also didn't want to rush herself after that tiring butt contest between them, not to mention that she had also been drained from the match and the lap dance session earlier. So she'd let herself recover for a bit longer while keeping her sight on her friend, while trying not to make herself looking suspicious.

"I wouldn't be surprised if we both end this night with passing out as well, though," she said to her friend. "Maybe there's a reason that we don't get to meet with each other too often!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:06 am

"Pfffft," Odessa would scoff, contemptuous of Eri's assertion that her butt had done some significant damage to the ebony beauty's hindquarters, as well. Of course, it had been a fairly even fight overall. But Odessa still felt confident in saying that she had come out the narrow winner. Eri had asked for the truce, after all.

But the night was far from over, and Odessa had an idea for what her next move would be. She kept her face perfectly expressionless save for a small, rather generic smile as she and Eri spoke. She did not intend to let on about what she was planning until she had the perfect chance to surprise Eri. Slowly, she would move herself into position. A hand nudge there, a shift of her weight there—all perfectly innocent movements that just so happened to bring Odessa closer to her intended target. Eri's breasts hung like two big, milk-filled balloons right in front of her. Odessa had to avoid licking her lips.

"Perhaps you're right," she would reply. "Perhaps we would exhaust each other too much should we meet more often than we have..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:19 am

Odessa moving herself closer might seem harmless, but Eri couldn't help but to suspect that her friend had something in mind. That meant she had to act as well, while still not making the ebony beauty suspecting her. At leasts she didn't really have to move now that Odessa had done so.

Once her friend was close enough, Eri, while still trying her best not to give away a mischievous smirk, would shift herself to her side, baring her breasts for Odessa. That wasn't an invitation or anything, though, as she did so in order to position her arms to reach for her friend's lovely chocolate breasts and grope them!

"I know, right...!" the brunette would finally grin as she executed her plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:31 pm

Once Eri had rolled over onto her side and exposed her chest, Odessa would do the same, doing it as if she were just shifting into a more comfortable position, or maybe showing off her body for her friend's enjoyment. She was, of course, freeing both of her arms to get ready for her surprise attack. With Eri's generous chest mere inches from her own body, Odessa would not wait any longer, reaching out and grabbing onto those lovely cream-colored breasts and groping them roughly!

Odessa shouldn't have been surprised when she felt Eri's hands grabbing onto her breasts at the same time, squeezing them and forcing a little moan out of the ebony beauty. She would smirk and chuckle a little bit after she realized that Eri had had a similar idea to continue the action between them. "Not bad, Eri, but we'll see if you can actually keep up with me!" Odessa would challenge, as she would give Eri's breasts a good squeeze, sliding her fingers around them and letting her digits sink deep into the soft flesh of the brunette's chest.

"I'm going to milk you and make you moo for me again!" she would declare.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:02 am

"Ah!" Eri was a little surprised that Odessa went for the exact same course as she did, aiming for the breasts once they're facing each other. "Khh... K-keep dreaming, D-Dessa-chan...!" she hissed, half holding back her moaning as she felt the fingers of the ebony beauty squeezing her breasts, her cheeks blushing. "Mmmhhh..."

It wasn't a time to be distracted too much by the familiar pleasant feeling, though, and Eri would attempt to squeeze Odessa's orbs harder and more sensual as well. She wanted to massage and milk them good before the dark skinned amazon could fulfill her words first. The brunette certainly didn't planning on losing again despite her breasts already getting rather sensitive from the earlier milking on the ring.

"H-how about y-you m-moo for me i-insteaaddhhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next