Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dancing the Night Away

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Dancing the Night Away - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing the Night Away

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:43 pm

"Oh, yes, I could tell how much you were struggling with my bum, how frustrated you were by the fact that I managed to bring you to orgasm with only a lap dance...!" Odessa would reply between groans after Eri mentioned how she had had to deal with Odessa's butt, and was now sitting on Odessa in a form of retaliation. Odessa would gasp softly with each slap on the rear that Eri delivered to those ebony butt cheeks.

Eri was not content just to play Odessa's butt like a drum, of course, but she was going to start rolling her own butt over Odessa's back, massaging the shoulder blades of the British woman with those ample butt cheeks. Eri would start bouncing on top of Odessa, too, forcing sharp little puffs of breath out of Odessa with each bounce. She continued teasing and taunting Odessa as she did, as well, really rubbing in the fact that she was now on top and Odessa was presently on bottom. The ebony beauty kept on making soft, mildly uncomfortable noises with each movement that Eri made.

"Uuhf...just you wait, Eri..." Odessa would reply, smirking to herself as she thought of how she was going to tame Eri and exact a little bit of revenge once she was on top again.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:54 pm

Eri's face turned a little red as Odessa reminded her about her orgasm from the girl's lap dance, and she squeezed the butt cheek of the ebony beauty a bit harder in response. Without a doubt her friend would want another retribution for this misbehaving from her part, but that's what made Eri wanted to tease Odessa more.

"Wait..? Alright... let's wait..." she said impishly, continuing what she's been doing in the meanwhile, massaging and squeezing Odessa's back and butt with her own derriere and hands respectively.

She'd then shift herself and laid on Odessa's back with her head rested on one arm, as if the girl under her was just some sort of a leisure seat. Eri even faked a yawn to illustrate the point that she's waiting for something to happen. Her other hand still occasionally played with the butt of the dark skinned beauty, jiggling it around or giving each cheeks a light squeeze here and there.

"Huahhmm... doesn't look like anything is going to happen..." she teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:45 pm

Eri wasn't about to stop with her teasing, and, being honest, Odessa did not want her to. Eri was quite the energetic woman, childish and amusing despite her impressive stature, ample assets, and considerable physical abilities. Eri would continue to do what she had been doing, grabbing and slapping at Odessa's ass and rubbing her own ass against Odessa's back, which was only separated from those ample butt cheeks by the thin layer of sheer material out of which her jet black babydoll was formed.

Eri would then shift her position, laying back and settling herself down on Odessa, using the ebony beauty as some sort of sofa. Odessa did blush a little bit when she heard Eri yawn, but could not help but smile, amused by all of this. She was definitely not going to bore Eri from here on out—that was for certain. "Mmph...you're the one on top, so isn't it your responsible to provide excitement for the both of us, hmm?" Odessa would challenge Eri.

"Well, if you won't, I suppose I must!" Odessa would declare. With Eri leaning on one hand, her body tilted to the side, Odessa would try to reach up and back with one hand to grab onto one of Eri's breasts through that sheer pink babydoll and give it a squeeze. She would then tug down on it some, in a manner vaguely reminiscent of when she and Eri had been trying to "milk" each other during their fight. Odessa would try to use her hold on her friend's breasts to tug her down and off of her back, onto the floor!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:03 am

"I'm just waiting like what you said!" Eri replied to Odessa as the girl pointed out that it's her responsibility to provide entertainment since she was on top. "Well, I guess I-"

Before she could finish her sentence, however, the ebony beauty already cut her with the declaration, which was immediately followed by a squeeze to her breast! Eri moaned instead, her tall figure wriggling on top of Odessa's as the girl pulled her orb in the milking fashion. The distraction was more than enough to get herself pulled down off her friend's back, and Eri was now down on the floor again!

"Ah! T-that's dirty...!" she whined, before trying to push Odessa away from her as she's a bit too flustered to react properly at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:16 am

Odessa managed to get a good, firm hold on Eri's breast, and she dragged her friend down onto the floor beside her. She almost wanted to insist that the Japanese beauty start mooing again, but she didn't really have time to make that sort of demand. Eri was soon declaring the move had been dirty, and gave Odessa a shove, rolling the ebony woman across the floor so that there was some space between them. "I would hardly call it dirty, darling! Not when you obviously enjoyed it so much!" Odessa would tease, as she would push herself up onto her knees, and then up onto her feet.

Shortly after having risen, Odessa would hear a new song begin to play on the stereo. This one was a little faster and a little more energetic than the preceding series of songs had been, with a pounding bass line and an electronic dance beat. Odessa smiled and would turn her back to Eri, moving her legs, gently dancing to the music. She would use the beat to inspire her next teasing action, as she would stick her butt out in Eri's direction, bending her upper body forward, and would wiggle it teasingly, letting her butt cheeks bounce from side to side as if she were trying to hypnotize her auburn-haired friend with them!

As the music would pick up, Odessa would add in a little swaying motion, really wanting Eri to be captivated by the sight.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:08 am

"I wasn't...! Uh..." Eri stopped mid sentence as she tried to deny Odessa's accusation, realizing that it'd be futile since her friend would probably able to spot her lie.

The proof was clear anyways, as that brief contact of the girl's hand with her breast was enough to distract her to the point she was toppled from her perch. Her breasts were clearly enjoying the attention from the ebony beauty's hands after what she did to her in the ring. Even remembering about it briefly had made her blushed!

Odessa then started to wiggle her rear again as the music changed, swaying that lovely ass of hers in an almost hypnotic fashion. Eri didn't move for a bit as if she was bewitched by the sight, although gradually, she began to walk on her knees towards Odessa. The brunette brought her face closer to her friend's lovely chocolate rear cheeks, and her hands would caress and squeeze them lightly while still had this somewhat mesmerized look on her face. She'd like to think that she hadn't fallen on whatever trick Odessa was playing this time, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:43 pm

On her feet once again, Odessa used her ass to full effect, and saw, to her delight, that Eri did seem almost entranced by it. The auburn-haired beauty picked herself up and crawled across the floor over to where Odessa was doing the little dance, lifting her hands this time to grab onto Odessa's butt cheeks, to squeeze them and caress them while keeping her face just about a hair's breadth away from the soft ebony skin. Odessa chuckled and would push her butt out a little further so that it touched Eri's face again and rubbed up against it once more.

"Hehehe..." Odessa would laugh. "You really seem to love my bum tonight, don't you, Eri? You can't seem to get enough of it..." She would thrust her rear end back a little suddenly to briefly bury Eri's face between her cheeks before pulling forward again. "Maybe our next match should be centered around facesitting! You would love that very much, wouldn't you, darling?"

Having made that suggestion, Odessa would wiggle her rear end in Eri's face for a few more seconds before pulling it away to hear what Eri thought of that.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:11 pm

Eri didn't pull herself away as Odessa pushed her butt to brush her face again, letting her friend did what she wished even if her air breathing was slightly disrupted for a bit. She couldn't deny the ebony's beauty's words. It seemed like she's a little too attached to Odessa's lovely derriere for some reason. After being teased mercilessly to the point she came hard, she wanted to feel more of the girl's plump cheeks, on her face, even all over her body, including her crotch, again.

"Mmm..." she purred as Odessa rubbed her ass on her features again. "Maybe... but I won't get used to it if I were you..." the brunette said as she gave the rear cheeks of the dark skinned amazon a light groping. "Your whole body is alluring after all..." she giggled.

"...and I wouldn't mind a facesit match or the likes," Eri added, sliding herself up slowly so she could feel the butt of Odessa rubbed against her front as she picked herself up to her feet, moaning a little in the process. "Or maybe... a make-the-girl-cum-from-lapdance match, even!" she said excitedly, wrapping her arms loosely around Odessa's waist so she could shake her crotch on the rear of her friend for a bit while keeping her front pressed on the back of Odessa. "I'm so totally blame you if I ended up addicted to your ass after tonight!" Eri said before nibbling the ear of Odessa for a few seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:47 pm

Odessa would smile and nod her head when Eri mentioned how her whole body was alluring. Odessa wasn't necessarily a vain woman, but she was proud of her powerful, beautiful chocolate-colored form. It really was spectacular—as was Eri's body, of course—and she was glad that the Japanese amazon felt that she was able to appreciate each and every one of its constituent parts. Right now, of course, Eri was focused on Odessa's ass. And, come to think of it, Odessa had been quite taken by Eri's gorgeously plump butt when it had been seated on her lap, as well.

"Mm, a match based on a lapdance? That would be really something, darling!" Odessa would agree when Eri made the suggestion. She felt Eri lifting herself up onto her feet, hugging Odessa from behind, rubbing her crotch against the ebony beauty's rear end, making herself moan, the moan sounding very loud indeed right up in Odessa's ear. The ebony bauty would sigh arousedly as she felt Eri rubbing against her body and nibbling on her ear in that way. "How would the lapdance match work? Would it be a sort of...competitive dance? Rubbing and bumping up against each other to the beat?" she would ask.

After that slightly more serious question, Odessa just had to make one more observation: "And, you know, 'Addicted to Ass' sounds like the title of something very lewd!" she would say which a giggle.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:09 pm

"Mmm... I'm not sure myself..." Eri rolled her eyes as she trying to think a bit about her random idea. "Maybe it can be done in a wrestling match... like, you just need to make the other girl cum from lap dance..." she licked her own lips while imagining the idea. "Perhaps there should be straps and the likes around the ring to make that easier..."

"I think that'd be sexy!" the brunette said excitedly. "Imagine yourself all tied up and have to endure a lap dance... while trying not to cum..." Eri's hands were running around the front of Odessa as she spoke, caressing the girl's chest and midsection, before one of them making a trip towards the ebony beauty's womanhood. "Or maybe it can be a... butt oriented match... so you can only win from an ass-related move... be it smother or lap dance..."

Odessa's words also brought up yet another crazy idea to Eri's mind. It's kinda hard to stop thinking about it after her friend was getting her to think about it a little further.

"It certainly is... Mmm... hang on, I think... Maybe the loser will have to admit that she's addicted to the winner's ass!" Eri said, as she bumped her crotch lightly on Odessa's butt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next