Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Everybody Has a Laughing Place - Page 4 Empty Re: Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:23 pm

Fallon did manage to push Sierra's hands down, using gravity as an aide as her hands would get closer and closer to tickling the pinned girl's sides. And a couple of times Fallon's fingers did manage to touch Sierra's skin. But Sierra put up a good defense, and Fallon wasn't able to break through just yet. She was about to switch tactics when Sierra used her feet to shove Fallon off and onto her back.

"Gah!" Fallon grunted, as she landed on her back on the canvas with a soft thud.

Sierra would jump on top of her again, but Fallon was not too concerned. She was ready to defend herself. As Sierra's hands came down, Fallon moved to keep them away from her armpits, but instead of tickling, the black-haired girl would go to pin Fallon's arms down instead. She succeeded, but Fallon was intent on struggling and making sure that that victory was only temporary!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Everybody Has a Laughing Place - Page 4 Empty Re: Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:47 pm

"Uhh, stop squirming!" Sierra said as she tried to bring Fallon under control.

The lack of physical strength was often the hindering factor for her in this kind of situation, especially since Fallon was stronger than her as well. She wasn't about to give her reign so easily, though, and would attempt to straddle her sparring partner so she could bounce her butt once on the toned abs of the girl under her. Hopefully that would be enough to knock some fight off her colleague for a bit.

From there Sierra would attempt to tickle Fallon's armpits for payback, while preparing herself for a possible rodeo session that might happen as the result of the girl's reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:31 am

"No way, Sierro-zay!" Fallon would reply, refusing to give in to anything that Sierra wanted out of her. At this point, she was on the bottom, but her superior strength would allow her to break free before too long. And if Sierra stopped pinning her arms down to try to tickle her, Fallon could use her freed arms to grab onto Sierra and throw her off. Or tickle her back. Whatever happened, Fallon thought, she would be in a good position.

Sierra played it smart, sliding up to sit on Fallon's abs and then bouncing on them to get the Californian's attention. Fallon quite enjoyed the feeling of pressure on her abdomen, as she loved anything to do with abs. It distracted her for a second, and Sierra used that second to reach down to Fallon's armpits and start tickling her.

"Hoo hoo hee ha ha!" Fallon would hoot, as Sierra started tickling her. Fallon would buck upwards immediately, arching her back and pushing her midsection into the air. She lifted Sierra up as she did. It took Fallon a few seconds to focus, but she then realized that, as anticipated, her arms were now free. Still laughing, she would reach up and grab onto Sierra's shoulders as she began to arch and un-arch her body repeatedly, bouncing her sparring partner up and down. "Ha h-ha...now get...off!" Fallon would insist, before shoving Sierra hard to the side to try to throw her down to the canvas.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:45 am

"Tickle tickle!" Sierra exclaimed gleefully as she began to tickle Fallon and got some response from it.

The bucking off was worse than what she expected, and the raven haired girl suspected that Fallon was pulling extra effort to unsettle her some more. She still tried to distract her sparring partner's effort as much as possible with the tickling, but in the end, she was thrown off her "ride" and landed on her side inches away from Fallon.

"Gyaah!"

Sierra wasn't about to give her momentum to the taller girl yet, though, she'd roll over and try to throw herself on top of Fallon before she could fully get up, aiming to cross her body on top of her colleague's while hooking one of her legs with her arm to keep her pinned. Her side would be pressed on the abs of Fallon while she showed her back to the girl, her face facing her sparring partner's legs. She wanted to resume the tickling, but first she had to bring the other girl under some sort of control first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:06 pm

Fallon's struggles were immediate and wild, and Sierra just wasn't able to keep her balance on top of the California girl's iron abs. Fallon had suffered a little bit of tickle torture, but her fast response allowed her to escape before she started to feel any sort of pressure to submit to her sparring partner. Fallon would giggle a couple more times as she rolled up onto her hands and knees before taking a deep breath and cooling down.

Sierra was not giving up easily, however, and after Fallon pushed her off she didn't stay away for even a few seconds. Fallon was taken by surprise when the smaller girl pounced on her again, tackling her down onto her back once more, this time putting her into a cross-body pin. Sierra grabbed one of Fallon's legs and lifted it up, facing Fallon's feet as she pinned the brunette down onto the mat.

"Gah! Hey!" Fallon would exclaim, surprised. She would immediately start trying to kick her leg to break free. As she did, though, she noticed that she had a good opportunity, with Sierra's back to her and both of her arms free. She would try to slip her hands into Sierra's armpits from behind and start tickling her again, hoping that that, if successful, would give her a chance to actually catch her breath!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:18 pm

The kicking was expected, so Sierra naturally tried to hold onto Fallon's leg before she fulfill her plan to tickle the girl again. In doing so, however, she left herself exposed for too long and Fallon took advantage by beating her to the tickling game first!

"Nyaahh! Hee hee! S-stop that...!" she'd protest between her laughing, her body squirming on top of her sparring partner's while her hold on the girl's leg was loosening to the point she let go of it eventually. "Ahah! N-no! Heeheee!"

She brought her arms close to her body as much as she could to trap the fingers of Fallon in her armpits, but that's just a temporary measure. Sierra would try to roll over and straddle her colleague instead, sitting close to the girl's crotch so she could go with her impromptu plan b - getting away from Fallon's reach before trying to tickle the girl's belly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:20 am

Sierra's arms lifted up slightly as she tried to hold onto Fallon's kicking leg, and that gave the Californian the opening she needed to start tickling her sparring partner again. She needed to remember how effective tickling was proving to be in this little spar! Maybe it could save Fallon from some sticky situations in the future!

Sierra started giggling again, and Fallon would stop kicking and just focus on tickling, feeling the other wrestler's hold on her leg loosening anyway. "Heh heh...you're really ticklish, aren'tcha? This is fun!" Fallon would say as she kept on wiggling her fingers underneath Sierra's arms, making the girl go crazy with laughter. Finally, Sierra let go of Fallon's leg, and the Californian belly lover expected to be let go of completely before too long. Sierra had a surprise for her, though.

"Hwuh!?" Fallon would exclaim, as Sierra would roll down to sit on her legs, both pinning them down and getting out of reach of Fallon's arms, before starting to tickle Fallon's belly! Her belly was a weak spot, and the tickling not only made her laugh, but it got her even more excited. "Hee hee hee hee! Ha ha ha! You s-stop that!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:19 pm

"So are you, it seems!" Sierra returned Fallon's words while she assaulted the girl's belly with her fingers. "Looks like you can't handle being tickled in the stomach after all, Fally! Nyah hah hah!"

That went better than her expectation, which meant she had no real reason to stop. Being pretty ticklish herself, Sierra knew that she had to take any presented opportunity to take the lead, and this was a major one. Her fingers would spread their movement all over the belly of Fallon, wanting to see how the girl would react from this.

"This is fun!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:14 pm

Fallon was trying to bite her lip and hold back her giggles as Sierra went to work ticklin her belly, but the Californian was only partway successful. Her belly was ticklish—maybe not much more ticklish than the average belly, but definitely no less ticklish—but more than that, it was sensitive. It was her favorite body part, after all. "Hoo...ha ha! I'm not gonna let you get away with it for long! Hee hee hee!"

It seemed that Sierra was not going to try to change anything about the position she was in so long as it was working. She had Fallon's legs pinned down, and Fallon could not quite reach her with her hands. Fallon kept laughing, getting louder and less controlled the longer she was tickled. She squirmed a little bit, trying to wiggle her way out from under Sierra. Finally, putting her hands down on the canvas, she would try to arch her back and push her legs upwards, too, hoping that she could overcome gravity with her brute strength and lift Sierra up—or at least up high enough so that she could slide out from under her sparring partner.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:31 pm

Sierra felt like she might be able to force a submission from Fallon quite early in this spar if she kept working on the girl's belly like she did. She couldn't help but to think which part of her that she'd like to be worshiped by her colleague, failing to notice any possible chance of Fallon getting away.

"Whoa...?" the raven haired girl was surprised as a result when Fallon lifted herself up using her strength despite the tickling.

It was an impressive feat with her balance disrupted, Sierra fell to her side, allowing Fallon to get away from her while she rolled onto her knees. She was a bit disappointed that her fun was ended, but at least she knew where to strike Fallon effectively.

"That was quite impressive..." she admitted. "But that won't happen again next time!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next