Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Everybody Has a Laughing Place - Page 15 Empty Re: Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:42 pm

Oh, Fallon loved a good belly-loving session. Rubbing was good. Blowing and licking and kissing was good. Even punching was good—Fallon's first week at AFW, she had an extended belly punching contest with a delightful bunny-eared girl that had almost caused her to explode in glee even before they started being more gentle with each other. Sierra was getting a little more comfortable with worshiping Fallon's belly, and so was finding more and more ways to make Fallon feel good.

"Mmm, yeah, you're getting, ah, pretty good now, uh, Si-Si..." Fallon would say, finding herself a little distracted, her lips trembling slightly as she spoke. Sierra blew air all over her belly, making every inch of Fallon's skin tingle. Then, she started kissing again, and licking, all the while her hands caressing the sides of Fallon's body. Fallon just relaxed and sighed, enjoying the sensations of the belly worship. "Muaaahh..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Everybody Has a Laughing Place - Page 15 Empty Re: Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:00 pm

Sierra remembered Fallon complaining when she stopped on her own accord last time, which was why she decided against it and kept kissing and blowing hot air into the girl's belly instead. This was going to be the last of the day anyways, so there's no harm in giving her sparring partner her deserved reward. The only question was if Fallon would ever return to earth from her height of pleasure.

Then she pressed her face and began to rub it on Fallon's belly, some of her hair also brushing the skin from the movement. Sierra only did it for a couple of seconds, not really wanting to rub her face too long on her own saliva that was left from her own licking, not to mention that it made breathing a bit difficult. She then decided to just press and rub her cheek, moving it up and down a bit while leaning against Fallon. Her face was blushing for almost the entire worshiping session, so she decided to just do something that's less awkward for the finish.

"Mmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:57 am

Fallon really was feeling it now. She was murmuring near-constantly, sighing, shaking her head back and forth slowly. She loved it when her belly felt like this. She knew that she could not exactly get off on it right at this moment, but it was a wonderful feeling in any case. This was therapy for Fallon. This was almost a religion for Fallon. She just loved bellies and loved having her belly treated specially by other cute girls, whether that meant rubbing and kissing or whether that meant a good, hard pounding.

Sierra was adorable, and she was almost like a little cat in the way she worshiped Fallon's belly. Lots of licking—along with some less-cat-like kissing and blowing, which were just as effective in riling Fallon up as the licking was—and then, to finish it off, she just put her face on Fallon's belly and rubbed it all over. It seemed almost submissive in nature, and that was pretty darn cool. "Mmmmg...mmyeh..." Fallon would moan, shifting her weight a little bit as she had to keep herself from losing her balance.

As Sierra nuzzled Fallon's belly, the Californian would not order her to stop for a few seconds. Fallon wasn't thinking about that right now, distracted as she was, and might have assumed Sierra would just do what she had done before. But, slowly, it dawned on Fallon that Sierra was not stopping. Mustering up a little bit of clear-headedness, Fallon would take a breath and put a hand on Sierra's head.

"Hehh...that's good," she would say quietly, almost hoarsely.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:00 am

Sierra kept nuzzling Fallon's belly until the girl finally told her to stop, and looked up to the brunette with a pair of puppy eyes. Fallon was obviously pretty pleased with her effort, and it made her felt delighted as well.

She would then lean backwards and sit on the mat before lying on her back, her arms and legs spread as she looked up at the ceiling of the gym. It's been rather intense and fun spar, and Sierra was actually surprised at how much the fight actually drained her energy.

"Wheeeww~ I'm beat~" she sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:06 am

Fallon was still sort of coming down from her high after Sierra stopped nuzzling her belly, and was having trouble focusing on anything. For a second, when she looked down at Sierra, it looked like the girl had two sets of eyes. Fallon would close her own eyes and shake her head, then open them again. That was better. She could see the cute look in Sierra's eyes clearly, that pet-like, puppy dog sort of gaze that caught her own and held it well. Fallon grinned and even "Aww"ed at her adorable little sparring partner.

Sierra then laid back on the mat, her arms and legs spread out as she relaxed after what had been an intense spar. Fallon herself was feeling sort of tired, too. Maybe not as tired as her black-haired friend, but she could certainly use a little break, and a little time off of her feet. Fallon would sit down next to Sierra, patting the girl on the head and letting out a relaxed sigh.

"Me, too. I don't think anyone would mind if we just lay around here for a bit," the Californian would say as she looked down at the cute girl next to her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:35 pm

"Yeah... I doubt that there's anyone left here now anyways..." Sierra said, closing her eyes for a bit as Fallon patted her on the head.

It felt comforting, especially after what she's been through in this spar. Despite trying hard to come on top, she was utterly outclassed by Fallon towards the end of the fight. At least the girl was pretty nice about it even when she wasn't really worshiping her really well. She'd just try to win from her the next time they meet on the ring again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15