Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Everybody Has a Laughing Place - Page 14 Empty Re: Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:04 pm

"My butt isn't as sensitive as my belly! It feels great, but not, like, totally awesome the way my belly does!" Fallon would say, as Sierra seemed to be a little pouty after that last worship session. Sierra wasn't done, though, and she sprang to her feet with as much freshness as she seemed capable of mustering. Fallon thought that the raven-haired girl was very cute, trying to continue the fight even though she was at a definite disadvantage.

"Alright, come at me! Let's do this!" Fallon would say, ready for another attack by her sparring partner. Sierra would come at her the best she could, wrapping her arms around Fallon's waist and pushing against her. Fallon would push back, keeping them in place for a moment here, but Sierra was managing to unbalance her by putting her weight on Fallon's lower body like that. Eventually, Fallon would be forced to stumble back several steps until she was able to regain her balance and steady herself. The way Sierra pushed against her like that sort of reminded Fallon of the way her childhood dog Cozy leaned against her legs and put her weight against Fallon's ankles when she wanted to be petted.

The thought made Fallon chuckle. Now, she would try to put Sierra in another untenable position. She would reach down to wrap her arms around Sierra, hooking them together just under the girl's butt. Fallon would then try to lift Sierra up, attempting to sling the girl over her shoulder!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Everybody Has a Laughing Place - Page 14 Empty Re: Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:16 pm

Sierra might not have too much left inside her at the moment, but she still trying to somehow turn over this spar despite the odds. Pushing Fallon like this was probably a wasted effort, but when the girl stumbled back, she felt like maybe, just maybe, there's still hope in this fight. Unfortunately, her sparring partner was quick to remind her about the reality by wrapping her arms around her smaller body and hoisted her up over the shoulder!

"Ahhh!" the raven haired girl yelped before her cheeks blushed deeply at the realization of how silly she looked right now. "Let me go! Let me go!" she protested while trying to squirm around within Fallon's grasps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

Sierra wasn't too heavy, which was good news for Fallon. If she had been heavy, the brunette might not have had the energy left to pick her up. This spar had not been particularly exhausting, but it had taken something out of Fallon, and she was going to need to take it easy for a little while. Rest and relax and just have a fun, simple, carefree afternoon.

First, of course, she had to finish Sierra off!

Sierra was squirming on her shoulder, demanding to be let go. Fallon was not about to do that. If Sierra wanted to be free, she had to find a way to fight through to her freedom despite Fallon's hold on her! "Not letting you go, Missy Si-Si!" Fallon would say. She would reach a hand up to Sierra, patting the girl's butt a little as long as she had her trapped like this, and then, becoming a little curious, she would start to wiggle her fingers against Sierra's butt cheeks, and over her thighs. "Hey, is your butt ticklish?" Fallon would ask with a laugh.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:20 am

Sierra's cheeks flushed even more as Fallon patted her butt. She somewhat expected the girl to spank her next but her sparring partner only wriggled her fingers instead! That only made her squirmed some more while starting to giggling uncontrollably, involuntarily answering Fallon's question before she could talk.

"H-he... hee...! N-noo! S-stop thhahehehe! Stahpp!"

She tried to shake the fingers of Fallon by wiggling her rear, but obviously it didn't work. As long as the girl had her secured on the shoulder like this, she's pretty much in reach of those tickling digits! It looked like she's once again under the mercy of her sparring partner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:55 pm

"Ha! Looks like you are!" Fallon would say, excited that she had found another tickle spot on Sierra's vulnerable body. The girl was wiggling wildly on Fallon's shoulder, making it a little difficult to keep her up, but Fallon would do her best, wrapping her other arm around the girl's slim body to try to support her better as the butt-tickling would continue. Sierra wiggled her butt, but all that did was make the tickling a little more erratic, as now both fingers and butt were wiggling.

"Huuh...you're kinda heavy, you know!" Fallon would observe, as she would feel herself growing a little tired from holding the raven-haired girl up. Her fingers would go down Sierra's legs, trying to tickle the inside sides of them, which Fallon figured were the most tickling parts of Sierra's legs and butt area. "How about you give up again?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:08 pm

"Nooo!" Sierra cried between her laughing as Fallon moved her fingers to tickle the insides of her legs. "S-Stoopp!"

Obviously her sparring partner wouldn't do it. Not until she gave up again. It became clear to the raven haired girl that she had no chance whatsoever now to turn this around. Her body had been pretty sensitive from the tickling and she's getting more and more exhausted by each session. She's just going to fall prey to Fallon's tickling every time now.

"I-I give! I giveeee!" Sierra finally submitted, tapping her hand on the back of Fallon a few times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:54 am

Fallon was starting to get exhausted, and was starting to think that she would probably have to put Sierra down if the girl didn't submit soon. Thankfully, Sierra did decide to give up. Fallon's lift had really paid off for her, as it had allowed her to force a fifth submission out of Sierra in rather spectacular fashion, with the smaller girl slung over her shoulder in quite the embarrassing position!

Once Sierra started squealing her submission, Fallon would set her down, being as gentle as she could be, putting Sierra down on her butt on the canvas. Fallon would step back and put her hands on her hips. "You okay?" she would ask, smiling down at the tired dark-haired girl. "You can give up for good now if you want. But if you're going to do that, then you're going to have to be a good girl and give my belly a really, really good worshipin'!"

Fallon would tighten her powerful abs and stick them out, showing them off a little and waiting to hear what Sierra's answer would be.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:47 am

"Ahuhh..." Sierra huffed as Fallon set her down, her body flopped onto her back with her arms and legs spread. "Y-yeah... I give... uuu..." she pouted at the girl, a little disappointed to be bested at the tickling contest.

She still had one last task to do to wrap up this spar, though. The raven haired girl sighed and began to roll over sluggishly, getting up on her knees to line up her face in front of Fallon's toned belly. Her face blushed a bit at the thought of worshiping that part for the third time today and she glanced up at her sparring partner for a bit before starting to kiss her abs several times.

Her hands would also start caressing and massaging the sides of Fallon's belly like last time, but Sierra thought that she probably needed to do better since this would be the last time she's worshiping the brunette's belly. So she leaned her face back slightly, and after another meek glance to Fallon, she'd blow some air to the girl's abs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:41 am

It sounded like Sierra was just about finished. After putting on quite an impressive display for the first half of the match, managing to keep up with Fallon and match the larger, more toned wrestler fall for fall, Sierra's strength had begun to fail her, and her vulnerability to Fallon's distraction tactics during those worship sessions had proved to be her undoing. Fallon was still proud of the girl for doing as well as she did, though. And now, Sierra would give Fallon's belly some more worship, and allow the belly fetishist to enjoy the fruits of her labor!

Sierra rolled over and sat up, her face right next to Fallon's belly, her breath brushing across the lower part of Fallon's abdomen. Sierra looked up at Fallon's face. The brunette smiled and nodded, encouraging the girl to get to the worshiping!

"Aah...that's nice!" Fallon would say with a happy sigh, as Sierra started kissing and caressing Fallon's midsection one more time. The Californian wiggled her belly a bit, tensing her abs and letting Sierra touch the very hard muscles with her lips. Fallon was sort of hoping that Sierra would step up her game again, since this was the last worship session and all, and the raven-haired girl did not disappoint! She blew some air right on Fallon's belly, into Fallon's belly button. The Californian moaned a little, sticking her tongue out and giggling at the feeling. "Oh, yeah...that's, like, really good!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:53 am

That seemed to work wonders, and Sierra had to say that she's a bit amused by Fallon's reaction. She was encouraged to blow some more air on the girl's belly as a result, and would spread it all around Fallon's abs and the area around it while continuing her massaging on the sides. Even if she wasn't that much of a belly lover like Fallon, Sierra could feel herself getting a little excited to please the girl like this.

She returned to kissing the brunette's belly after a bit, and ran her tongues in circles, from big to small until she reached the center of the tummy. Once she's there, Sierra then blew her breath again before glancing at Fallon to check the girl's reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next