» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Everybody Has a Laughing Place - Page 13 Empty Re: Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:44 pm

Fallon had taken the advantage, then been captured and restrained by her sparring partner's legs, but then turned that to her advantage, as well, as she used her still-free arms to reach over and tickle the armpits of the raven-haired girl to get this round of their spar underway. Fallon was glad to finally be able to gain the advantage in a round after one she had won, opening up the possibility of chaining together a couple of wins in a row and maybe finishing off this bout!

Sierra was not giving up easily, of course, as she grabbed onto Fallon's wrists to try to pry her hands away from Sierra's bare, vulnerable armpits. Fallon would resist Sierra's efforts to pull her hands away, though it did make it difficult to keep on tickling the dark-haired girl's armpits. She would do what she could, though, wiggling her fingers as fast as she could to try to compensate for the decreased contact as Sierra tried to pull her away.

"Sorry, Si-Si, but I've gotcha!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Everybody Has a Laughing Place - Page 13 Empty Re: Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:05 pm

"N-no you don't!" Sierra managed to reply between her giggling and laughing.

Despite her defiance, however, she's clearly losing ground on this fight. Her hands were no longer able to contain Fallon's persistent arms, and her legs were barely holding her sparring partner's figure as it was. Her squirming didn't help her either, and eventually the raven haired girl was overwhelmed by the advance of Fallon, her legs spread wide while she wriggled helplessly on the mat.

"Aahhh n-noo! Heeheeehh h-hii...! S-stop t-that...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:40 am

Fallon now had the advantage once again, and she was going to milk it! Sierra's legs were holding her in place, but they were only sort of squeezing her, and at the same time the raven-haired girl's hold on Fallon's wrists was getting weaker. Fallon was able to tickle Sierra more and more effectively, and the girl was not able to counter her nor retaliate against her, it seemed! The Californian could just smell another victory!

Sierra hooted and hollered and giggled crazily as Fallon kept on tickling her armpits. The Californian belly fetishist would keep doing that, figuring she would be a fool not to stick with what seemed like a sure thing. She was all smiles, too, as she continued the tickle torture, knowing that another submission was just around the corner! "Come on, Si-Si! I think it's about time you give up again! C'mon!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:41 pm

With seemingly no other way to get out from her predicament, Sierra knew that Fallon would claim another victory soon enough. Her arms flopped to the mat, and her legs loosened to the point she's not holding her sparring partner anymore, her body too busy with squirming from the ongoing tickling. Eventually she tapped the mat a few times.

"I give! I giiivee! S-stahhpp..." she yelled between her laughing. "Ahuuhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:30 am

It did not take Fallon too long to get that next submission. Of course, when the contest was tickling, no submission was going to take too long. Fallon had submitted pretty quickly the two times Sierra had managed to catch her and put her in an impossible position. Now, though, Fallon had opened up a two-fall lead in this little spar, and it seemed like she was cruising, firmly in control of this fight.

Sierra's legs came undone from around Fallon, and Fallon could breathe a little easier now that her midsection was not being squeezed. Sierra's hands, which had been trying to defend her armpits from the tickling, fell away, and Fallon had free reign in those five seconds that it took before Sierra gave up again. When she did, Fallon would let go and roll off of the leg that had been resting underneath her. She would get up onto her knees, surveying Sierra and wondering what she should do now.

"Hmm..." Fallon hummed, considered and weighing her options. She shifted her weight from one knee to the other, feeling a little bouncy even as she was deciding what body part she wanted worshiped. She would have chosen her belly again...but she had already chosen it two times. She would mix it up. She would turn herself around and present her butt to Sierra, wiggling it a little.

"Okay, here's the object of your worship this time!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:43 am

"Uuhhh..." Sierra's face was a bit red as she saw Fallon presented her butt in front of her.

She had to wait for a bit to regain her strength after the last tickling session, though. Even the raven haired girl hadn't really realized just how much all these tickling were draining her. At first it seemed like she could go on for hours, but now she's almost run out of breath!

Sluggishly, she began to sit up on the mat and grab the sides of Fallon's ass. Sierra gave those round cheeks in front of her a look and gulped, but she'd eventually began to start kissing on each of them. She had to say she couldn't really decide if worshiping someone's ass was more embarrassing than the feet or not.

"Mmmhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:34 am

Sierra, it seemed, was getting exhausted! She was taking quite a long time to recover following that last tickle session, which might have been the shortest of all of them so far in this spar! It had been a fast-paced, often intense, very unique little spar, but now it was wrapping up!

"Come on, slowpoke! My butt doesn't have all day!" Fallon would say, prodding Sierra to hurry up and come and worship her. If Sierra was a little nervous about worshiping Fallon's butt...well, she had had Fallon worship her butt during the first of her two submission victories, so it was only fair!

After waiting for a minute or so, Fallon finally would feel Sierra's hands clutching her hips, and she would turn around to see that head full of raven hair pressed up against her butt. Fallon grinned and chuckled a little as Sierra started to go to work. Sierra started kissing Fallon's butt tentatively, only smooching each cheek, going back and forth between them slowly. "Keep going..." Fallon would suggest.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:45 am

Sierra's hands began to caress the sides and eventually the butt cheeks of Fallon while she kept kissing them for a bit. She had a little hesitation about what she's supposed to do next, thinking that Fallon might not be satisfied with just kissing even if she said to keep going.

The raven haired girl ultimately decided to start licking the skin of her sparring partner's derriere, slightly rubbing her face on the rear side of Fallon as well, her reddened cheeks were at least unseen by the girl in this position. Once she felt she did enough, Sierra then pulled herself back so she could rest for a bit before the next round.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:48 pm

Sierra started to open up a bit as Fallon commanded her to keep going. Her hands, which had been holding and only slightly squeezing, now began to move, caressing Fallon's sides, and the edges of her butt cheeks, as well. At the same time, Sierra's mouth would open up, and, in addition to kissing, she would begin gently licking Fallon's butt cheeks, as well, her tongue sliding smoothly across the slightly sweaty skin of the Californian's posterior. Sierra even nuzzled a little bit, too—just a tiny bit. All of that made Fallon smile, and made her chuckle appreciatively as her sparring partner did all of these submissive things.

Sierra stopped after a couple of minutes, which annoyed Fallon a little bit. "Shouldn't it be me who decides when you stop?" Fallon would ask. It seemed reasonable, since she was the one who was in charge while Sierra was doing the worshiping. But Fallon didn't really mind it, she supposed. Any more licking would have made her butt awkwardly spit-covered, anyway!

Fallon turned around and put her hands on her hips, gazing down at Sierra. "So, do you wanna keep going? Or are you done?" she asked.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:16 am

"Uhh... I-I thought you're going to lose it like last time...!" Sierra argued, pouting a bit at Fallon's words. "A-anyways! I'm not done!" the raven haired girl insisted as she picked herself up to her feet.

The problem obviously was that Fallon had the clear advantage here. The girl was fresher, and another tickling hold might just be able to finish Sierra given her current state. She was being stubborn, which wasn't an uncommon thing whenever she's on the losing side, but even Sierra realized that she might not be able to put up too much fight at the moment. Not that she could pull her words back.

With both of them standing close to each other, she decided to try wrapping her arms around the girl's waist, placing her head a bit under the girl's breasts as she tried to push her down or something. It's more like a desperate attempt, and given their strength difference and her current state, it might be quite an achievement if she could make Fallon bulge.

"Uufff...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next