Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Everybody Has a Laughing Place - Page 2 Empty Re: Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:45 am

"Hey, well, don't get too used to it, actually," Fallon would warn, when Sierra responded to the short nickname that Fallon had given her, "because I usually like to, like, mix it up, and stuff. You know. So I might call you something totally different next time I see you, Ra-Ra." She would chuckle. Sierra's name actually wasn't that easy to make nicknames out of, but Fallon was a nicknaming veteran.

When Sierra straightened her head, Fallon would do the same, mirroring Sierra for comedic value. Sierra started listing off some of Fallon's previous matches, and the Californian couldn't help but be impressed. The girl knew her stuff. Fallon was only one of hundreds of AFW wrestlers, and this girl knew some of her specific matches. Fallon suddenly got the feeling that she was really moving up in the AFW world!

"I've done some awesome stuff, for sure! I love all the matches I've done, really," Fallon would say, grinning and nodding vigorously as Sierra mentioned how she wanted to do cool matches like those someday soon. "Hey, you know, you came to the right place for that, girl. AFW does all sorts of fun matches!" she would encourage.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Everybody Has a Laughing Place - Page 2 Empty Re: Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:01 am

"I think I like Si better," Sierra rolled her eyes. "And I'm sure Fal-Fal is better than Lon-Lon! Hee~" she laughed at her own words.

Fallon's words gave her some encouragement to hope for fun matches. The girl had experienced some of it, and Sierra was sure that she'd be able to get a lot of them soon enough. She even stated what she wanted during her interview! Things didn't always went the way you wanted in professional world for sure, but she's quite an optimistic person.

"Great! I know coming here was the best decision!" she exclaimed. "It's like a big jump, you know, I never had training from early age like most pro here, so I do get a bit nervous about the whole thing... But they said that I'd do well, and I just sort of, uh, agreed to it, hehe~" Sierra scratched the back of her head while grinning childishly at Fallon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:36 pm

"Well, yeah, Fal-Fal does sound a lot better than Lon-Lon," Fallon would agree as they continued to chat about nicknames a little bit. Fallon hadn't ever been called Lon-Lon, mostly because the second half of her name was the inherently uninteresting part. She had always preferred "Fal" or some permutation of the same.

When Sierra mentioned how coming to AFW was the best decision, Fallon nodded. "Yep, AFW is pretty much awesome. You totally won't regret it!" she would say to the other wrestler, as the girl seemed to get a little more excited about the prospect of being able to participate in all sorts of different matches. "It can be a little, like, intimidating, but it is totally worth it. I have done so many awesome things, I can't even count them all."

"So, how long have you been wrestling, hmm?" Fallon would ask with a grin, wondering whether the girl was a complete newbie or not.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:44 pm

"Hmm... I tussled around with some friends during school... but I doubt that'd count since we're just messing around," Sierra rolled her eyes.

When she thought about it, she had little experience compared to real pros. Sure, she hadn't been on the losing sides too often, but probably because most of her opponents were semi pros as well at best. That's the thing that initially concerned her, but she was assured that there were girls even less experienced than herself in the league.

"2-3 years at most probably, if not a bit less," she said to Fallon. "How about you? Must have been like, twice as long at the very least, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:15 am

Two to three years actually wasn't that inexperienced, all things considered. Most girls here were young, and couldn't have that much more experience under their belt due to the simple fact that they weren't old enough to have been professional wrestlers for much longer than that. More than that, some girls came in with no experience whatsoever. Some were tricked, some came in with false expectations of what AFW would be like, some knew what they were getting into but were simply up for a challenge. It took all kinds, really, and Fallon had always thought it very interesting to see the mix of veteran wrestlers and newbies, all of them fighting on a relatively level playing field, thanks to the AFW's penchant for special stipulations.

Sierra asked Fallon how long she had been wrestling, and Fallon had to mentally count off all of the years in her head. "Let's see...if you count AFW, and my league back in Fresno...like, five years, I think. Maybe six. I sometimes wrestled around with friends and family, you know, although my cousin Pilar and I—she and I hung out, like, all the time as kids—usually did some, uh, other stuff besides wrestling."

Fallon remembered back to her youth with Pilar, blowing raspberries on each other's bellies to make each other laugh uncontrollably. Those were good times. Very good times.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:45 am

Sierra's guess was just about correct. Fallon was more experienced than her after all. At least the girl was being nice instead of cocky or anything. Even in the non professional world, there were always some people who'd look down on a rookie. Something else in Fallon's words caught her attention, though.

"Oottherr stuufffss~?" she inched herself closer and tilted her head to the side slightly again. "Is it me or that sounds suspicious! Heh heh~" the raven haired girl giggled.

She was just teasing, of course. The way Fallon said it was what made it sounded suspicious. Sierra herself was quite a curious girl at times, although she never really pry too far into other's business.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:51 pm

Fallon smiled and shrugged when Sierra seemed to take an interest in the "other stuffs" that Fallon and her cousin Pilar used to do. Fallon figured the girl might catch on those keywords and ask her about what they had done. Dropping a phrase like that was almost guaranteed to get a response out of whoever one was talking to.

"Heh heh, well, I guess it sounds a little suspicious, doesn't it?" Fallon would agree. "But, I mean, we didn't do, like, anything weird or anything. We are cousins." Of course, Fallon did have a crush on Pilar, but she had enough common sense not to talk about that with others. It was a little awkward. "But, like, I've always sort of liked, uh, belly stuff, and so when we were kids we would blow raspberries on each other's bellies to make each other laugh. Just stuff like that."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:22 pm

So it wasn't anything that suspicious after all, even if it sounded quite unusual. Fallon was doing what she did with her cousins anyways, so it's probably just about having fun more than anything. Sierra couldn't help but to envy it a little, though, having spending most of her life without her family and relatives around.

"Ooohh... Belly stuffs, huh..." she tilted her head even more, glancing at the toned abs of Fallon, before straightening her head again. "I see, I see~"

All this chattering was fun, and also distracted her from the initial goal of going to the gym - training. Not that Sierra was a strict person when it came to that. You could train almost everyday, but it's not so often you'd be able to find someone nice to chat with. She glanced around the place for a bit, noticing that more people had left the gym to the point it's almost like a private one - hers and Fallon's.

"Hee~ looks like there won't be anyone else here soon enough," she said to nobody in particular, just thinking out loud. "That means this place will be long to us only!" the raven haired girl exclaimed. "Think we can do something fun together?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:03 am

Fallon chuckled and nodded as Sierra comprehended what Fallon and Pilar had done that Fallon had been being a little coy about. "Yeah, that's right—belly stuffs. I love, uh, belly stuffs," she would confirm. She put a hand on her stomach, rubbing her fingers across the taut, tan flesh, grinning at Sierra as she showed off how hard her abs could be when they were tensed. "You can check them out for yourself if you want! My belly's my pride and joy!"

Fallon, too, noticed that the gym was starting to empty out. She was surprised by that. It was getting later, getting on towards dinner time, but usually there were still at least a few girls here right now. Fallon supposed it made sense, though. An AFW show had just finished the night before and all the girls who had participated in it were taking the day off. The next show was not for a couple of weeks yet, and so those who would participate in that one didn't feel the need to start working out this far in advance. Girls were filing out to go to dinner now, and were not yet being replaced by the nighttime crowd.

"Yeah, it's almost totally empty! Crazy!" Fallon would say, turning around and observing the exodus. She would turn back to Sierra and grin, putting her hands on her hips. "Something fun, eh? Well, maaaaaaaybe..." She snickered. "Did you have anything specific in mind, Siriri?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:12 pm

"Hmm..." Sierra hummed as she looked at the empty ring for a bit before returning her sight to Fallon. "I think I do, Falala~! How about a spar? Not a normal one, though. We'll do... A tickle wrestling!" she announced in high spirit.

The idea in itself was already an unusual one, but Sierra felt like she could have added something to it. Watching Fallon demonstrated her proud belly gave her an idea, and she grinned wide at the girl.

"Oh, and, whenever someone tap or submit, then they'd have to worship the other girl's body in the place she wants for like... 10 seconds? 15 maybe?" Sierra then gave a playful punch to Fallon's abs. "I'm sure this is a tough part, but can it handle being tickled? Heh heh~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next