» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 5:39 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Clyde Gastin vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Clyde Gastin vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama - Page 4 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:43 am

"You-you jerk-" the woman tried to talk back while swinging a whiff of a punch over Clyde's head. He hauled her up and immediately the girl knew she was in trouble because she started kicking with her legs but it was too late. With her thigh in one hand and her chin in the other, the man pulled down, putting an enormous amount of pressure on her back.

The woman groaned involuntarily in pain, her own body weight pulling down against herself. She reached around wildly, trying to pry Clyde's hand from her already sore chin. When that didn't work, she desperately reached outward towards the ropes. She couldn't really see them from her upside down, hanging position but when she did she realized they were far too out of reach.

Haruko muted another groan, trying to flex and brace herself through the hold, though her back was killing her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama - Page 4 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by Lobo Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:54 pm

Keeping up the torture rack, Clyde bounced Haruna atop his shoulders while pulling down on her chin and thigh. "Hnn!!" He bent his knees and squatted repeatedly while supporting Mileena's weight on his shoulders, pulling down with each bounce as he kept the rack locked in, keeping his fingers laced around her pretty chin while she tried to pull her hand away! Trying to force a submission!

"TAP!" He ordered, gritting his teeth while he bent Mileena's back.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:07 am

Mileena groaned in pain, struggling in the hold. She flailed, trying to escape but all it did was cause her back even more pain. The referee asked if she submitted, and was responded with a hesitant, "No!" She gripped as hard as she could on Clyde's hand, trying both to pry herself free and also to provide just some small counterweight to the hold. She didn't tap, but it was clear her strength was draining fast. Her moans of pain became more frequent and less restrained.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:39 am

Clyde continued to bounce Mileena up and down, stretching her out as he heard her pained moans against his ear while she refused to tap out and instead fight to pry his hand loose. Clyde hung on, bending Mileena as much as he could before he tensed his muscles, holding up the smaller fighter and trying to turn her body until her stomach was resting on his shoulder, letting her head dangle towards the mat while he held her upside down.

"Hn!" He put his head between her legs and bounced her up more so his chin was deep between her smooth thighs.

"Here we go!" Clyde exclaimed, carrying Mileena to the center of the ring, giving her rear a playful swat before he dropped to his knees and slammed her into the canvas with a tombstone piledriver!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:51 am

Mileena continued to groan in pain from the hold as her back hurt worse and worse. She nearly tapped, before Clyde shifted her around on top of him. The change in pressure brought a great deal of relief to her, but her ordeal wasn't over just yet. He kept her atop his shoulder, looking down at the mat before she shifted down across his body. She barely had a moment to realize what he was setting her up for.

And then he dropped her down to the mat, the force striking the top of her head. Her limbs seized up and then went limp. She fell to her back at Clyde's knees, out like a light.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4