Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 11:52 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 11:40 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 11:39 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 5:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 9:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Lobo, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Clyde Gastin vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama - Page 3 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:38 am

The yellow-eyed vixen seemed to grin as she slapped Clyde roughly across the face. The blows seemed to knock sense in and then right out of him. She stalled with the slaps to lean down close to him and whisper into his ear. "Stay with me, dear," Haruko smiled with sadistic glee, then slapped him backhandedly and released his head.

The woman then pushed upward with her legs and rolled Clyde to his stomach. She straddled him once more, squatting onto his lower back and pulling his arms to the sides of her knees. Haruko caressed his face from above, gazing down at him from above with her yellow eyes. "We could've been so much more," she lamented poetically while looking away.

"But you broke my heart!" The temptress interlocked her fingers underneath his chin and pulled backwards in a camel clutch!

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama - Page 3 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:00 pm

"Uhh..." Clyde groaned wearily, heavily dazed by the slaps that had knocked his senses around. Clyde was heavily out of it and with nowhere to go he remained trapped under the yellow eyed vixen who whispered into his ear so sensually before striking him. "Ouh!" He cried as his head was batted to the side.

"Nhh.." He groaned against the mat when he got flipped over, struggling and pulling on his arms when Haruko mounted up on him, pulling his arms over her knees, caresing his face with her gloved hands while he tried to shake his head away before she finally locked her hands and pulled.

"AAAUUHHH!!!" Clyde howled as he was wrenched backwards, looking up at the ceiling as he closed his eyes tightly, groaning in pain as his lower back and neck were stretched by the cosplayer! "H-Haahh!" He cried again, his body giving light bounces back and forth as he was wrenched. "T-The hell are ya... Talking... About! Haahh!" He howled as her insane questions crawled into his ear.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:23 pm

Haruko wrenched back, basking in his pained groans. She grinned widely underneath her mask, maybe not as widely as the real Mileena would, but wide nonetheless. "Wooo!" she laughed, releasing with one of her hands so the pressure was less and waving her arm overhead as if riding him. Then she released him entirely, pushed herself up and shoved Clyde's head forcefully to the mat with her heel.

The temptress stomped on Clyde's back and twisted her heel sadistically as she leaned over him with a little laughter. She grabbed the hair at the back of his head with both hands, and yanked upward fiercely. "Haaaah," she yelled out in joy as she ripped at the hair on the back of Clyde's head while her heel kept him down.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:02 pm

"H-Haaagghh!! Ahh!!" Howled the cowboy as he was stretched by Haurko painfully within her brutal camel clutch, leaving his arms to dangle and bounce as she pulled on his body, before gesturing for the crowd, making his cheeks flush from the lewd gesture of her riding him.

"...Guh!" Suddenly, Haruko pushed the boy forth and let him flop to the mat, groaning against the canvas as he slowly tried to pick himself up before she stomped on his back! "Ough!" He cried as he was flattned back on the mat. "Hnnnnnghh..." He groaned further as her heel dug into his spine, letting him write against the mat until she grasped his thick blonde hair.

"A-Agh! Ah!"
He howled from the harsh grip as the temptress began to pull hard, bending his neck back as his scalp burned as his back was bent. "R-Ref! Ref! Rrrggghhh!!" The cowboy yelled, kicking his legs around like a trapped animal while he tried to pry Haruko's hands from his hair!

"HEY CUT IT OUT! ONE! TWO!"
Cried the Ref girl, trying to get Haruko to release the illegal hold before the five count.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:15 pm

Haruko smiled sadistically as she yanked on Clyde's hair and wiggled back and forth as if Clyde's head was a bag of potato chips she couldn't get open. But as the referee started to count up, she furiously released his hear and shoved his head back down to the mat with her heel.

She then got into the referee girl's face and lightly pushed her away, stepping off Clyde in the process. "Hey, this is my party, not yours." The referee shook her finger warningly at her but all the pink clad girl did in response to that was giggle, grab the hand, and rub it against her face.

After having successfully shut up the referee girl, Haruko then turned back around. She bent over to haul Clyde back up to his feet, "Now then, where were we?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:06 pm

"A-AaaaHaaaAaaaAA!" Clyde whaled as his hair was horribly yanked left to right, feeling like a ragdoll as his opponent shook him around before shoving him right to the floor, where he slumped to the mat. "...Hnnff.." He moaned against the mat, weary, aching and dizzied by the pink temptress who went to argue with the ref before turning back to Clyde.

The cowboy was a little out of it but more than frustrated. He grit his teeth and scowled as Haruko came towards him and began hauling him up to his feet, Without warning the boy reached up for Haruko's head, positioning his skull under her chin before dropping to his knees for a hasty jawbreaker!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:23 pm

Haruko opened her mouth to further taunt the cowboy but was surprised to find there still plenty of fight left in him! As he suddenly dropped down with her head in tow, the woman didn't even have a chance to brace herself at all. Her chin took the full brunt of the impact with the top of Clyde's head. It was a painful move normally, especially if someone wasn't expecting it.

And Clyde's super stunner earlier had already weakened Haruko's jaw immensely. As he hit the ground, the yellow eyed woman bounced up and away. She grasped her jaw with both hands and stumbled in the opposite direction of her opponent, a single groan escaping her as she bent over in pain.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:45 pm

Stunning Haruko with the jawbreaker, the crowed roared as the vile temptress was sent stumbling back nursing that poor jaw of hers. Clyde had the upper hand and pressed on, he ran towards her and leaped towards her, legs out in front, wrapping his ankles around her neck as he leaned back, trying to toss her right off her feet with a head scissor takedown!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:08 pm

The pink clad woman had only partially recovered her composure before Clyde continued the attack. She momentarily felt his legs clamp before the force sent her flying forward. She flipped over, landing on her back first and somehow rolling back forward to her feet, though clearly not intentionally. The crowd was really cheering now, egging on the hero cowboy. Well, except for the Mileena fanclub in the front right row.

Haruko stumbled clumsily around, dizzy and seeing the arena lights spin above her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:25 pm

"WOO!" Clyde exclaimed after sending Haruko flying head over heels, turning around just in time to see her stumbling around like a clumsy little oaf! Despite the pain and aches Clyde had going on right now, the cowboy would grin at the sight of his foe just dizzily dancing around.

He followed her and reached out for her wrist, pulling her around a bit before yanking her forward. "Easy there! Wouldn't want ya ta' trip! "
He exclaims as he pulls her onto his shoulders, with her back towards his body, trying to hoist her onto her shoulders as he wrapped an arm over her slender thigh before trying to stand up, balancing Haruko atop his body while she faced the lights above.

"Ikuzo!" He called out, gripping Haruko over the chin, pulling down on that and her thigh to apply a firm torture rack to the pink clad temptress, stretching her back over his shoulders as he bent her body in the center of the ring!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next