Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

No (hentai) holds barred: Tsunade vs Okami (complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

No (hentai) holds barred: Tsunade vs Okami (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: No (hentai) holds barred: Tsunade vs Okami (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:30 pm

Okami couldn't help but blush at Tsunade's lovely smile, letting her know that the boy was falling drop dead into her flirty trap.

Her strategy had surely lulled Okami into lowering his guard for a moment, and that's when she "hit" again, targeting his more sensitive parts.

"G-Gasp....!!! Unnnnghh.... Tsunade-san..!! N-not there....!!" , the poor boy would groan and lean down slightly so that his eyes met hers very closely.
Tsunade could see Okami's face flush in disoriented distress, his hands going down to protect his groin and hopefully ease the pressure of her "accidental" squeeze, his priceless expression showing that he was too much embarrassed and confused to react by attacking.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

No (hentai) holds barred: Tsunade vs Okami (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: No (hentai) holds barred: Tsunade vs Okami (complete)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:19 pm

I'm so sorry let me help you up''Tsunade would say as she would extended her hand to pull Okami to his feet as she would step back and put her hands up as her breasts would jiggle in her bikini top as she would circle around Okami as soon as the bell rings as she knows that so far the only thing the poor boy can focus on is her breasts and that would work in her favor.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:44 pm

Once again Tsunade was pulling the strings of her seductive mind games on her cute silver-haired puppet, making Okami all flushed at the sight of her jiggling breasts being barely contained by her top.

"Huh... n-no problem Tsunade-san... now don't hate me but I'll have to attack you" , the boy would say almost apologizing as the bell rung officially signaling the starting of the fight.

Reaching at Tsunade's wrist, Okami tried to pull on that arm, planning to work a standing wristlock for a short while and assert some starting control. If Tsunade could not, or would not do anything about it, his next plan was to go for an irish whip that would have her forcefully run to the ropes.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:29 pm

''This is to easy look at him being so embarrassed from just seeing my breasts jiggle around like this''thought Tsunade as she heard her opponent warn her that he was about to attack her and just gave him a smirk as the bell would ring and the match was on it way.

So when Okami grasp her arm to put it in a standing wrist lock and then Irish whip her towards the ropes as Tsunade could only smirk at the crowd as she would run into the ropes cause her to bounce back as she would jump backwards hoping to stun her opponent as she goes for jumping hip attack as her butt would land against Okami face and whit some luck knock him down as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:52 pm

Having successfully irish-whipped Tsunade into bouncing against the ropes, Ataru was preparing for some spectacular move like a scoop-body slam or something, but what he had not predicted was Tsunade coming at him butt first.

"Wah...?? Unggghfff...!!". Caught offguard by Tsunade's jumping butt-press, the boy had his vision completely filled by her well-round hips as they smooshed right into his face, sending him down onto his back.

"Uggh..... @.@". Laying down, the boy tried to shake his head clear, needing a couple of seconds before he could try and get up into a sitting stance. That was certainly giving Tsunade a nice advantage to follow with another move.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:46 pm

Tsunade would smirk at the crowd when she hears Okami start to mutter when her butt came into contact whit his face as she could hear the fans were cheering her on as she was clearly in control so far.

So as Tsunade would land on her two feet she would turn around and try to kick Okami to the side of his head so he would go down as she needed to make sure her opponent was out of it as she would try to lift the boy up and get him on her shoulders hoping to get him in a torture rack.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:37 pm

Okami was just only started to try and get up when Tsunade's kick sent him down again. In a temporary stunned state, the boy could not put up much resistance as she picked him up to hoist his frame across her shoulders.

Only when he was already in Tsunade's torture rack, the painful stretching let the silver haired boy regain full awareness of his bad predicament.
"Ungghhh... d-dammit...!", he groaned, trying to squirm in her hold, realizing quite late that Tsunade had played the clumsy act to set him off his game and have him trapped in her hold like this.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:51 am

''I'm sorry but please don't fight back or i be forced to drop you on the canvas whit force''Taunts Tsunade as she would show the crowd her strength as she got Okami up on her shoulders as one hand was around his neck and the other between his legs as they could not believe how quickly she got control in this match.

After a few seconds she would try to grasp Okami's cock while in his shorts and pump it as she would turn around and let everyone in the crowd see what she was doing as she whisper ''Does did not feel good and remember it a long way down if you start resisting me''

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:09 pm

The mix of Tsunade's physical strenght prowess and sensual seduction was making the poor boy all hers at the moment.
Stretched painfully, he was at the same time lulled by her teasing voice into letting Tsunade control him, making it sound like it was for his own good. Certainly, her slow and steady pumping of his boyhood was assisting the voluptuous wrestler in keeping the young male prisoner relatively tamed in spite of the uncomfortable position.

"U-Unnngghhhh.....d-dammit I must esca....nnngghhh.... <3 F-Feels....good.... 0///0". Groaning and moaning softly, Okami was made ever weaker with his boyhood growing ever harder, which in turn allowed Tsunade to stretch his loosened muscles easier.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:55 am

''Wow is that because of little old me it seemed i did not lose my touch ever all ''Whisper Tsunade as she got her opponent still trapped on her shoulders but it was clear to everyone that her pumping of his cocks while inside his shorts was having effect as they taunted her name. So while Tsunade was showing off her strength and let everyone see just how much it seemed Ataru was enjoying her talented hands the crowd was wondering just how long the poor boy could endure and what would happen after she got the first fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next