Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yuki Kanno VS Irene Inger

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Yuki Kanno VS Irene Inger - Page 5 Empty Re: Yuki Kanno VS Irene Inger

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:24 pm

Just moments ago, Irene had been seething with rage and agony, from Yuki's diatribes about cheating and her persistent and brutal submissions. As Yuki started to release the hold, however, Irene found herself strangely relaxed. Unlike most opponents, who would've just dropped Irene on the canvas in a heap, Yuki was being downright gentile in how she released Irene. Although a proper 'thank you' didn't find its way out of Irene's mouth, the girl moaned softly as Yuki lowered her. She couldn't admit it to herself, let alone her opponent, but she was really grateful for the act of kindness.

Once her limbs made contact with solid ground, Irene went limp and allowed herself to sprawl out face down on the canvas. There weren't more than a couple of minutes before the start of the next round, and Irene really didn't want to move a muscle until that time was up. Irene was brought back to Earth, however, when she felt Yuki weave her arms around Irene's shoulders to drag her back to her own corner. Now Yuki's actions were starting to feel patronizing, and it got worse when the girl had the nerve to pat her on the rear before walking off, eliciting an embarrassed moan from Irene and an amused little cheer from the crowd. This all reminded her of how demoralizing it would be if Yuki took the next fall to beat her. She couldn't let that happen. Placing her back to the corner post, Irene sat down and rested, staring across the divide at her opponent while she waited for the bell to ring.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:05 am

Yuki stands in her corner as she waits for the next round to start, with her back facing Irene while holding onto both of the top ropes and her hips tilted to the side. The pose gave the girl some unintentional sex appeal with how she was positioned, which gave some people a window for some pictures. It made the girl blush a bit, feeling embarrassed at being the center of attention like that, especially with all of the attraction she built up with the teenage boys and the lesbians that are giving her light cheers and cat calls.

But all she cares about right now is her opponent's recovery, as she wants her to fight at her best so it wouldn't just be an easy win. Even with the cheating she still wants Irene to be at her best for the match and give her a chance, but Yuki hopes she managed to get it through her skull of how cheating is bad. Yuki turns her head back to look at Irene who is resting in her corner, she blushes a bit more then turns away to pay attention to when it's time to continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:52 am

Irene rubbed her sore joints and drank out of a water bottle given by one of the AFW staff members. When the ref gave a signal for the bell to ring, Irene picked herself up and resumed a grappling stance, ready to take back the fight.

A chime rang out, and the fight was on! Irene stormed toward the center of the ring, and would not waste a moment once she was close enough to attack. Reaching out, Irene would lash out with both arms, aiming to quickly grab Yuki's and pull her close. By tucking each of Yuki's arms underneath her own, she hoped to hold Yuki in place for a series of knee strikes on her stomach. Up to three times, Irene would thrust her leg up at her trapped opponent, not letting go until her knee struck Yuki's gut for the third time. It was an ambitious attack, but Irene was trying to line up a submission targeting Yuki's abdomen, so softening up her stomach would help the strategy.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:16 am

During the intermission of the match, Yuki just stood in place in her corner in the same stance. Since she hardly took much damage during the first round there wasn't really a need for the young grappler to make any effort to put into a quick recovery aside from deep breaths, but she did however accepted her own drink of water from an AFW stage hand that came to her corner too, it is best to stay hydrated during this time.

Once more then a couple minutes or so pasted to let Irene get some recover time after she submitted, Yuki will push from the corner and turn to face her. She begins to move forward to the ring's center after the gong rang to start the second round, putting up her arms in a stance to keep her guard up. To much of Yuki's surprise Irene just comes right up to her, an unwise tactic at glance until she did what she done.

"H-huh...?" In the blink of an eye, Irene had thrown her arms at Yuki over her arms to grab the girl and was pulled in close with her arms tucked under her opponent's, and pretty tightly at that. She was about to struggle to break free, but then.... boom! "Uuggh...!!" Yuki's stomach just got nailed hard by the girl's knee, causing her to hunch over forward, but it wasn't going to end there it seems. 2 more knees collided with the poor grappler's stomach and it made the pain even worse, making Yuki grunt loudly in pain with each blow. No more knees can after the third one, and if Irene let's go of the Crimson Daze she'll step back a bit and clutch her stomach while completely hunched over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5