Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yuki Kanno VS Irene Inger

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Yuki Kanno VS Irene Inger - Page 2 Empty Re: Yuki Kanno VS Irene Inger

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:27 am

As Irene worked her bodyscissors, the girl realized with shock that Yuki was managing to push the both of them up. Before long, there was enough space between Irene's body and the mat for Yuki to throw some jabs into her exposed ribcage. Angry and a little embarrassed, the young scientist squeezed Yuki's head obstinately for a few more seconds before being forced to let go. Yuki's thoughts had been correct; Irene realized that she could have skipped the smother entirely and used her arms to secure Yuki's instead. It would have been orders of magnitude more effective than what she had gone with, but it was too late for her to correct the mistake.

Now, Yuki was making her pay for it. The savvy grappler sprang up and seized Irene's legs, tucking them underneath those sturdy arms of hers. Irene knew what was coming and tried to twist her body to keep herself from being rolled over, but Yuki overpowered her and sat down on her lower back to complete the hold. When she did, Irene felt her back strain as the girl's weight compressed her spine, eliciting a brief but sharp yell from the girl. It was pretty embarrassing on her part, as it was too early in the match for anyone to display that much distress, but Irene always exhibited a shocked reaction whenever someone locked her in a hold for the first time each fight. She never really got used to the feeling; maybe with more matches, she would.

For now, Irene gritted her teeth and tugged down against Yuki's grip with both of her legs, in an attempt to catch Yuki off guard and flip her off. Irene had a feeling it wouldn't work, but maybe it would distract Yuki while Irene worked out another escape. In the time it would take, however, Irene might have to endure a lecture from Yuki on all the mistakes she'd already made, as she had done before the match started..

Last edited by Gwyndolin on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:47 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Cut down some of the descriptions.)

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:05 pm

Having escaped and countered Irene's poorly done Body Scissors, Yuki secures her arms lightly around her legs as she holds her in a painful Boston Crab. She was pulling back on them hard and had a dominate position on top of the girl while leaning back a bit to ensure that she was held in good. Then Yuki will notice that Irene's legs in her grip are trying to break free, it would have worked if the girl wasn't smaller and had strong muscles in those legs. Once again Yuki will sigh and shake her head a bit a pull back a little bit more to add more pain.

"I might have a lot to say to you later on should you keep doing what you've been doing." She will say to her opponent under her after moving her head to look back at her. Right then Yuki will stand up a bit and move herself up Irene's back to then sit on her upper back to get into a more dominate position over her. If anything Yuki plans to drill the basics of submissions into this girl's head the hard way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:43 am

Depending on what Yuki could see from over her shoulder, she might catch a glimpse of the smoldering glare on Irene's face as the pain in her lower back got sharper. Making matters worse, Yuki even had the gall to start berating her, and not even with anything specific: just a vague comment about her strategy. Irene had watched a lot of AFW shows in her down time, and in her experience, wrestlers who said things like this never had good intentions. It was always a guise that wrestlers used to taunt their opponents and break their will to fight, with certain heel wrestlers like Gwendolyn Bettencourt being infamously good at it. Even though Yuki's chides were tame in comparison, Irene had no reason to think they were any different, so she responded in a manner she felt was fair under the circumstances.

“Your condescending remarks hurt more than this hold,” Irene seethed, although she avoided outright name calling, “but if you think either of them are going to break me, you're wrong.”

Irene had no intention of letting Yuki make this hold worse, and when she tried to reposition herself to do just that, the scientist felt a chance to break out. Pushing against the mat to lift herself up, Irene jerked down suddenly with one of her legs, trying to free it in a manner somewhat similar to her earlier attempt. This time, however, she only aimed to free one leg from Yuki's grasp, twisting the rest of her body to put extra leverage into the sudden effort. Following that, the girl would attempt to pull her reclaimed limb forward, underneath her slightly elevated body to keep her foe from recapturing it. Finally, she would start trying to push herself up out of her vulnerable position, although for now, Yuki would maintain a tenuous grasp on the girl's other leg.

“This fight is only just starting!”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:43 am

Yuki had nothing to say anymore, just focusing on the match. Having Irene in a tight Boston Crab and stood up to reposition herself on her upper back to further intensify and dominate her more. But while she did, Yuki felt one of the legs jerking more and soon broke free from her grasp. It may seem like Irene had made things easier for herself, but really, she made things worse. "Oh no you don't." With her opponent's other leg still locked under her arm, Yuki will pull it back to drag Irene's upper body backwards while she was still underneath her to the point that her pelvis is off the ground, holding her up.

"It did just start, and so far you aren't doing so good right now. I'm really sorry, but that is true." Yuki will quickly say back to Irene, she honestly doesn't say this stuff to be mean, only to let her know that she is doing poorly in terms of tactics and positioning in wrestling. Since with just one leg locked, that is a lot of leverage to take control of your opponent. Especially if she is still underneath Yuki between her legs and is smaller.

There is so many things that Yuki can do right now with Irene like this, but for now she'll just resume the previous hold in a different way. Yuki will sit back down on her opponent's upper back near her neck while pulling back on the leg she still has trapped and not going for the other one, now having her in a Single Leg Boston Crab, or Half Crab as some call it. She was pulling hard with her other hand on Irene's thigh to pull it back further and add more pain to the single leg, wanting to have her opponent trapped in this submission for just a little bit longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:39 am

Irene was eager to get out of Yuki's clutches, and she had believed that she could execute her escape in a timely manner. She was wrong, however, and before she could bring her newly freed leg forward, she yelped with surprise as her body slid back and up, to the point where everything below her breasts was off the ground. Yuki was doing everything she could with the control she still had, and it worked so well that Irene was soon stuck again. Adding to her sense of helplessness, Yuki bent her further back and sat down so far up Irene's body that she could feel the girl's derriere nudging the back of her head. Besides adding to her pain, the maneuver was extremely humbling and left Irene's face with a beet red completion as the other girl torqued her spine.

Not only that, but when the girl derided her wrestling technique again, Irene didn't feel slighted this time. She still maintained that what Yuki was doing was annoying, but there was a certain note of sincerity to her voice that other wrestlers lacked. Could this girl's friendly nature be more than a ruse, or was the deception just that good? Airing on the side of the former, Irene would respond more politely this time.

“I'll admit, you've got me good right now,” Irene muttered, her spine twisting more and more unnaturally each time Yuki jerked her leg back. “But...it's too early for you to start treating me like a child. Until you've beaten me, we are two women on equal terms, and I would appreciate it if you treated me like your opponent, not some student that needs a lecture. When the fall is over, then we'll talk.”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:36 am

"I am doing so. Just felt like saying to help you improve, and I did say that earlier." Yuki will say once more back to Irene, who is really taking this the wrong way it seems and just doesn't see the how she is trying to be nice with what she has been saying. No matter though as she still has the girl locked in the Single Leg Boston Crab and is just about to release her, but not before Yuki leans and pulls back more on Irene's leg to cause lots of pain and lift her lower body up to her breasts completely off of the mat.

She'll hold this for 3 seconds before letting go of Irene's leg, letting it drop down onto the mat but remaining seated on her upper back as Yuki looks back down at her opponent again. "No more talking now then." That is, and will be, the very last thing Yuki will say during this match til the end of it. Yuki then stands up off Irene and steps over and away from her downed body, turning around to look at her with her hands on her hips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:33 am

“Oh, well...thanks, then...ooohhh!” Irene mumbled softly, only to howl as Yuki arced her body back even further for a few seconds, bending her into a semi-circle before releasing her leg and allowing her body to fall back into its normal posture. She kept Irene grounded for a few more seconds, enjoying her seat on the diminutive scientist's back, before taking a vow of silence and lifting off the girl, staring down and waiting for her to rise back to her feet. Irene felt silly right now, as she had to admit, this Yuki girl was killing her with kindness.

Even though Irene didn't understand why Yuki had given her a freebie by releasing her, she accepted it graciously by smiling and bowing her head. After that, it was back to fighting. Irene walked toward the girl and, breaking into a run very suddenly, Irene aimed a palm strike at the girl's face to throw her off balance. Then, putting one arm around Yuki's shoulder and sinking the other in between her thighs, Irene would lift her off the mat, carrying her sideways toward one of the ring corners. The young scientist may not have been a powerhouse, but she wasn't weak, either, and Yuki was smaller than a lot of the opponents she was used to dealing with. Should she get the crimson daze into the corner, she would slam her upside down into the turnbuckles and tie her legs up underneath the top one to trap her in a Tree of Woe position, straining her legs and opening her up to further attack.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:16 pm

If she wanted to Yuki could have had Irene trapped in that Boston Crab for MUCH longer then she had, but she was being nice to give the girl a chance to fight back by releasing her like she did to be more fair. She kept her eyes down at Irene while she was still down and watched as she slowly pushed herself up onto her feet. Seeing the girl recognizing Yuki's act of kindness of letting her go and get back up made her smile back at Irene and kept it on her face until she was stood fully up.

Once Irene was up, Yuki will drop the smile and raise her arms up to get into a stance to resume the match. But before she knew it, Yuki was caught off guard by her opponent going into a run then took her palm to her face. "Oof...!" She staggers back a bit from the hit and by instinct covers her face with her hands, which left her off guard to take advantage of.

In that moment she was lifted off of her feet by her shoulder and thighs. Yuki expected something like a Powerslam but was not upside down over her opponent's head but sideways in her arms. Yuki noticed Irene was walking somewhere and really, she didn't want to find out what was going to happen next. Thinking quickly, Yuki will wrap her legs and arms around Irene's own arms and then tilt her body to the side to "roll" herself over to throw her opponent off balance and try to make her fall down forwards and off of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:08 am

Irene was close to the corner when Yuki tightened her limbs around Irene's and shifted her weight to interrupt her walk. The young scientist yelled in surprise as the two of them pitched forward, with Yuki hitting the mat and Irene on top of her, her arms still trapped. Even though her energetic foe was honoring her wish not to be chewed out on technique mid-round, Irene had still learned another lesson: don't carry opponents unless they're out of it. At least, not for more than a second or two.

Maybe Irene could go back on her preferred method of attack later, but right now, she wanted her arms out of Yuki's grip. Aiming to punish Yuki for having her arms ensnared, the latter strained to stand up with the former still holding on. Then, Irene brought her left knee forward and attempted to slam Yuki into it. She would keep lifting Yuki up and repeating this backbreaker maneuver as many times as it took to coerce Yuki to release her grip. She hoped that each slam would daze the girl enough to stop her from doing anything about the next one, but Irene would get tired from lifting Yuki up and down so much, which could hurt her down the road. For now, if all went as planned, Irene would take advantage of Yuki’s position over her knee by pushing down on her thigh and chin, bending her back across Irene’s knee.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:58 am

While the end result of completely rolling over with Irene instead of just falling down didn't happen, this was at least still close enough for Yuki anyway. As anything was better then what would have happened at the turnbuckle. She still had her arms and legs tightly wrapped around Irene's own arms despite bring her down, hoping to wear them down as she clung onto her like this. But what surprised Yuki was that her opponent tried to lift herself up while she was still on her, and amazing enough, she succeed in getting onto her feet.

The next thing Yuki knew, she was brought down and her side abdomen getting slammed hard into Irene's knee. "Ack!" It came to her attention that she was now very vulnerable in this position, badly and it will get her slammed even more so. But Yuki remained clung onto Irene's limbs and tried endured every knee she could, as this might also tire her opponent down too.

But soon enough, it became too much for the young grappler to take, even the audience knew how painful it was as Yuki was forced to let go of Irene's limbs then drop back down. However, back first she landed on her opponent's knee and before Yuki could even try to get away Irene instantly brought both of her hands down to push against Yuki's chin and thigh, digging her back into her knee with the Backbreaker submission hold. She cringed her teeth in pain as she brings her hands up to the one on her chin, gripping it at the wrist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next