Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Furry wars: Toraki vs Marla (complete)

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Furry wars: Toraki vs Marla (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Furry wars: Toraki vs Marla

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:06 pm

"M-Mwrewrmmm... glub.... glub...." Slowly, any thought of resistence were washed away from Toraki's mind. His little relaxing frame felt even softer in Marla's embrace, her warm breast bobbing back and forth to lull him into further surrender as his small lips kept suckling quietly.

The bovinian princess could delight at the little prisoner going weaker and sleepier in her arms, watching him succumb to her soothing formula and the sweet spell of her lullaby tune.

With a cute, muffled "purrrrr..." Chibi-Toraki gave into the inevitable, feeling his body going limp as his tired eyes closed and he was all hers now. What was a proud fighter at the starting of this match, was now a cute sleepy cub snuggled against her warm softness.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Furry wars: Toraki vs Marla (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Furry wars: Toraki vs Marla

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:51 pm

"Sleep tight, little darling," Marla said genuinely, kissing him softly on the lips and setting him down so that she could reposition him to lay back, half on the mat and half on her lap, his head resting back against her breasts like two heavenly soft pillows. The ref made the check, and he was indeed out cold.

The bell sounded and her hand was raised in victory. "The winner! Marla Malone!" the announcer cried. The ref went to help Marla up, but she shooed her away.

"Shh. Not yet," she said softly. She stroked the fur on his head with a smile of adoration. "Let him wake up at his own pace," she urged. "He's earned this sleep. And look at him, he's such a little angel." She'd pet and rub him here and there, trying to keep Toraki comfortable as she let him sleep off the match in her arms and breast.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:16 pm

The nekoboy's looks was even cuter now that he was all defenseless in her arms, his face looking so blissful as he purred and snoozed peacefully against Marla's conforting pillows, totally unaware of the referee lifting and dropping his paw 3 times.

"m-murrr..... m-MEW..." When the ref-girl yelled, his furry frame squirmed in her lap for a slight moment, as disturbed in his peaceful slumber, then he felt Marla's hand petting him reassuringly, soothing him into resuming his sleepy purring.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:28 am

"Good, baby. Good, good baby," Marla praised, pampering the little kitten in her arms as she cooed him back to sleep. She watched him adoringly, gently flexing her pecs beneath her mammoth tits to create a rocking affect not unlike a water bed, a simple trick many bovinian cowgirls picked up as a schoolyard trick, something like learning limericks or turning your eyelids inside out.

"Ohhh, I just want to keep him!" she squealed in her mind. "But I barely know him, and he's not much of a real man in the long run, so he wouldn't do for a relationship... I think. And even then, finding a husband would mean that I have to return to my homeland. And there's so much I still haven't seen here."

She kissed his forehead. "Perhaps a pet," she giggled. "I could use someone to take care of all this extra milk when I'm not dating or Moonea's not trailing me... must see what he thinks when his head's a bit clearer."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:32 am

Soon the cub-looking Toraki was lulled back into lovable slumber, Marla's rocking breasts making the most wonderful bed for him.

Barely aware of the pleasurable pressure of Marla's lips against his sleepy forehead, the nekoboy emitted a cute sigh and a little smile appeared on his kitty-like face. "Mews....M-Marla....chan..." he whimpered happily in his sleep, curling his paws to himself at the lovable feeling of being cocooned and pampered in her hold, nuzzling in surrendering bliss at her soft bosom.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:40 am

Marla smiled down at the kitten boy, wide as she could at the precious pose he took. "It won't hurt him for now... just a bit..." she thought.

"Morning sleepy kitty," she chimed softly, scratching his belly with her fingertips. "Did he have a good sleepy?" She bit her lip excitedly before popping the question. "Does kitty like being with mommy?"

Fairly doubtless of any other answer than expected, she'd continue so long as he did. "Would kitty like to be mommy's little baby petty?" she chirped, a bit of giddiness in her voice.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:30 pm

"Mmm...m-mewr... so soft...." Toraki murred as his eyes opened groggily and met her warming smile. A pink blush colored his furry cheeks as he realized he was still a prisoner in Marla's mommy-baby play. "u-uh...i-is Marla planning to...adopt me?" he blinked, his heart beating faster.

It was embarassing to be defeated and pampered like a small child in a cowgirl's arms and, and his tiger-boy self would be reluctant at giving up his freedom, becoming Marla's pet. Though, all the kitty-boy knew at the moment was his voluptuous captor was the most beautiful thing in the world, making him feel so small and defenseless, yet so safe and loved in her cradle. And... so enticed too, which caused the nekoboy to blush a bit more.

Lulled and softened into the sweetest spell by her milk, her soft reassuring embrace and her soothing melodious voice, Toraki's will had no chances to resist Marla's motherly charms, So the bovinian princess could enjoy his shy purring and his cute simple answer: "Murrr.... M-M-Mama-san... " he whimpered softly, looking up at her with the cutest wide kitty-like eyes in her snuggly hold.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:33 pm

"Eeeeee!" Marla squealed in delight and peppering his face with some quick kisses. "This'll be so fun! We can play and feed you and get naughty whenever we feel frisky! And you can suckle on me to sleep every night and always have your fill of mama Marla's milk!"

She hesitated a bit but caved. "And you can leave whenever you'd like. I'm not really kidnapping you or anything, I just love coddling my big strong little kitty," she said, leaning in to kiss at his tummy playfully.

She finally stopped and smiled warmly. "Did kitty wanna go home now?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:56 am

The nekoboy wondered for a slight moment at how his life would change from now on. On the other hand, Marla was going to carry back home a feline, and one of kind at it: that would probably mean dealing with a disobedient and fussy pet at times, sometimes doing a mess and then putting the innocent look on his face as if saying:"I didn't do that". Not mention his being more "untamed" when in tiger shape.
But, this match had vastly showed Marla possessed special skills to both arouse and soothe him into being nice and docile. And, it was probably going to become a sweet naughty roleplay between them when Marla would use her playful motherly domination to resume control, wrestling (and nursing) him down into being a good cuddly pet.

"M-Mewrrrr.... <3" Any residual resistance of Toraki a the idea of being adopted by Marla was washed away in the sweetest manner by the cowgirl's enthusiasm as she covered him with kisses and affection.

The black-white striped kitty snuggled closer laying his face against her bosom, giving a cute lick with his small coarse tongue as his whole furry frame vibrated quietly in her embrace. "Murrr.... g-going home with mommy-chan..? T-There's no other place where i'd love to be now..." he admitted in a happy and a bit tired voice, as he yawned cutely in her arms.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:55 am

Marla's smile was so big she was surprised it fit on her face. Toraki was darling, and even if he might not turn out to be husband material, he'd be a wonderfully cute and intimate roommate for a time, and she'd be glad to coddle and scold and nurse him as either of them pleased. Matches or not, it wasn't like bovinian appetites were very limited. And he could please her in more ways than just maternally, clearly. She scooped him up with a beautiful sounding giggle, cradling and rocking him in her arms as she lapped at her breasts.

She kissed his forehead and carried him from the arena. "That's right. Home sweet home with mommy-chan. Safe and sound in mommy's bed and mommy's breast, Tora-chan."

Marla wins
2-0 KO

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Furry wars: Toraki vs Marla (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Furry wars: Toraki vs Marla (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next