Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Marla vs Michelle(completed)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Marla vs Michelle(completed) Empty Marla vs Michelle(completed)

Post by luffy316 Sun May 10, 2009 5:58 pm

KO only victory

Marla heard her name called and walked with a modest but what she hoped was a slightly regal air towards the ring. She was a princess in the end, but she was also a guest to this world and a diplomat of sorts. Fighting in their arena was nothing, but rudeness was just unnecessary. Her full melons jiggled within her black and white speckled top, already eager to escape and unleash their bounty on an opponent. The thrill of these bloodthirsty, lusty fans watching her battle and perhaps humiliate or be humiliated by another woman was giving her a tingling in her hardening nipples. So wild compared to her old lifestyle.

She brushed her hands over her chest once she was inside the ring, a motion that received several hoots and cheers from the crowd. It made her blush a bit, though she still smiled proudly, since she was simply checking her top for its secret flaps over her nipples, should she need her milk in an emergency before things got topless.

"I do wonder who I'm facing, though... hopefully no one too brutish."

Last edited by 125 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Marla vs Michelle(completed) Empty Re: Marla vs Michelle

Post by Jessica Sun May 10, 2009 6:51 pm

Michelle came out from the backstage wearing her school uniform and covered with a long white cape. There was a big smile across her face. Her first match! She looked up at her busty opponent waiting in the ring. She then realized that her breast looked like mosquito bites compared to her opponent's. She blushed slightly,but then shook her head,trying to ignore the embarrasment for now. She walked down the ramp,pretty nervous. The crowd wasnt cheering for her,but for her opponent's breast. She didnt care and just climbed into the ring.

"Hi there! I'm Michelle,nice to meet you!" The vampiress cheerfully introduced herself.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun May 10, 2009 7:20 pm

Marla gave a small bow, cleave dangling and breasts bouncing throughout. "Very nice indeed. I'm Marla, and I hope you don't take any of this personally," she said politely. "Let's have a good match, alright?"

Rather than a handshake, Marla would walk up to Michelle with her arms wide, smiling and inviting her for a welcoming hug against her buxom busom.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun May 10, 2009 7:29 pm

Michelle smirked as her opponent walked toward her,looking for a hug before the match. She didnt think it was going to be a problem,until she started to get suffocated by Marla's breast. She got trapped in this "hold" and started to try to pull her head out.

"Alright---" Michelle barely reached to say before she started to get out of air.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun May 10, 2009 7:52 pm

Marla huggled the shorter girl fondly before hearing her gurgle out her protest. "Eep! I'm sorry!" she blurted, quickly letting go of the accidental submission hold. Match or not, that was just unfortunate. Still, the lingering warmth of Michelle's breath and skin on her breasts felt pleasant there. She felt her milk flowing inside her, getting eager for its release.

"I'm really sorry... my lovelies can get in the way sometimes." Like the time she'd battered a lover unconscious when she was especially horny during one particular session. She scratched behind her bovine ear awkwardly. "Guess you'd better watch I don't get you in that again later, eh?" she chuckled, trying and regain her trust before the bell rang.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun May 10, 2009 8:07 pm

Michelle gasped as she was released from the suffocating hold. Her face still red after that hug.She took a few seconds to regain the breath,and then she answered to Marla. "It's okay...I should have known that would happen." She was too nice to let Marla blame herself. After hearing her opponent's funny comment,she giggled softly and shook her head.

"I better do..."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun May 10, 2009 8:58 pm

The bell sounded, Marla suddenly blinking to attention and replacing her smile with a more confident one. "I don't even know what this girl can do..." she realized. "I need to watch. They wouldn't let just some schoolgirl in a league like this, would they?"

Marla would move in steadily, then throw a swift jab for Michelle's face. Whether or not the blow hit didn't matter to her much, as it was mostly a chance for her to spread her legs and get better leverage to swing her shoulders, letting her breasts whip forward and attempt to hammer into the schoolgirl.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm

Michelle looked a little confused when the bell rang. With no time to react,she took in the punch at full force and stepped back,covering her face with both hands. The ref thought. "Dont tell me she is going to cry....". In that time,Michelle wouldnt be able to protect herself from anything Marla would like to try.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue May 12, 2009 12:12 am

Her fist connected, Marla almost hesitating in her follow up. "She can't just be a child. That would be mad," she told herself as she spread her legs and leaned down slightly. She swung her shoulders back upward, her massive breasts swinging up and forward, carrying the punch's momentum and attempting to topple the schoolgirl over backward."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 12, 2009 12:48 am

Before her opponent could continue taking advantage of her,Michelle uncovered her face and showed her vampire fangs. She covered herself with her cape,and when Marla tries to catch her,she would just pass by. The vampiress wouldnt appear in a while,trying to confuse her opponent.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Marla vs Michelle(completed) Empty Re: Marla vs Michelle(completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next