Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

For the Want of a Book...

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

For the Want of a Book... - Page 7 Empty Re: For the Want of a Book...

Post by LtLukas Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:03 pm

Eka followed. The book was by and large out of her mind now. That would come later, no doubt, but the matter now was wrestling. It was something she loved as much as learning and something she was eager to prove herself in. The Georgian girl was honestly a little bit surprised that Natasha didn't have a wrestling ring. Hell, Eka wondered if Natasha had a jet pack.

But airborne transport was the least of Eka's worries now. She stepped onto the soft padded floor and felt a rush of emotion. The gym back at her high school in Alabama had mats just like this. Well, maybe not just like these- the ones under her feet were considerably nicer. There was everything a girl could need in there.

She brushed the hair from her face. Time to see what Natasha and Irene could do. Hopefully it was quite the show. "Good luck..." she said to the duo.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:17 am

Natasha took a spot upon the mats just a couple feet away from Irene, the Frenchwoman pleased to see how eager the woman was to get started though she did catch a bit of nervousness in her voice. It was only natural for the two women to be apprehensive about sparring with her, after all they everything had happened really fast, and while they had both seemed more than pleased to be able to train with her now that the moment was here the ramifications of that decision were hitting home. Still Irene stood in front of her ready to go and Eka stood just off the mats waiting to watch the action, both being perfect students.

"Thank you Eka, don't worry I'll make sure you get to have some fun after Irene here." Natasha said with a wave to the woman on the sidelines, hoping she could get her to relax a little bit. "Actually how about this. You two will be a team, tagging in and out, whoever makes me cum first gets first shot at the book and chooses dinner tonight."

Turning back to Irene Natasha let her eyes wander over the woman yet again, taking a moment to study the woman's body closely, the admiration clear in her eyes. "The bra is a good choice, gives you the freedom to move, though the shorts are a bit too loose. Next time go for something a bit tighter, makes it harder for your opponent to grab onto them." As she spoke Natasha stepped forward, her left hand reaching out to slide along Irene's cheek while she stared into her eyes. "Now as for how to begin just do what feels natural." Her breasts rubbed against Irene's as she spoke.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:09 am

Eka fretted. First, she was worried about dinner tonight. She wondered if some made knew how to cook her favorite Georgian food. And she would get a crack at the book! Then a harsh reality set in. She would have to make Natasha cum. Natasha Loclear, hentai champion. The Georgian girl recognized that as an uphill task for any girl but especially a girl who had such little knowledge of the sensual arts like her.

But the bluehaired girl sure knew how to set the mood. As soon as Natasha mentioned Irene's shorts and bra, Eka's eyes immediately went there. The girl had a somewhat modest chest, but Eka didn't really pay that much attention to it. Her focus had shifted back to Natasha, who was all over Irene. Perhaps Irene had a few tricks up her sleeve, because she was going to need them.

Hell, the Georgian girl was going to need a few tricks as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:02 pm

Irene's muscles became tense while Natasha outlined her first challenge for the two guests. She had expected to fight Natasha alone, but gaining the right to tag-team against her made the girl happy. Not too happy, though; she knew better than to underestimate someone with Natasha's wrestling pedigree, no matter what odds were stacked against her.

Earlier in the day, Eka had mentioned some reservations that she had regarding hentai sparring. This kind of fight was outside her comfort zone, and Irene didn't want her to get forced into anything involving sex until she was ready and willing. As Natasha came closer, Irene decided to voice her concerns.

“Natash...aah...” Irene lost her train of thought when the Frenchwoman caressed her cheek. A crimson hue appeared from where Natasha touched her to the rest of her face. She was absolutely gorgeous, and Irene felt a bit entranced as the woman's large breasts enveloped hers. It took a few seconds to collect her thoughts to speak coherently again. “This sounds like a fun idea, but I'm not sure. Eka...” Irene looked at her temporary partner, “are you okay with practicing hentai like this? Giving...or receiving?” she asked, knowing that if Natasha trapped either of them in a hold, she might take the chance to show off some of her own techniques. “Personally, I'm willing and able, but I don't want you to have to get intimate on the mats if you don't want to.”

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Natasha turned her head to glance over at Eka who as Irene pointed out seemed to have had reservations when it came to hentai wrestling, though considering how far she had already come she either didn't mind that much or really, really wanted access to that book. She turned the problem around in her mind a bit before turning back to Irene with an idea as to how to make sure everyone was comfortable. "I'll tell you two what, I won't use any hentai moves at all, just the usual wrestling fare though I can't help if theres some rubbing involved above the waist. You two can do whatever you'd like, so if Eka doesn't want to get that...sensual then she doesn't have to. Sound fair?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:16 am

Irene smiled and nodded her head gracefully, happy with Natasha's concession. It would allow Eka to decide her own comfort level with hentai wrestling...but Irene had one alteration to suggest. “Well, I mean...I wouldn't mind it if you and I practiced some hentai wrestling on each other. On the car ride back from our university, Eka even told me that she has enjoyed watching hentai wrestlers go at it before. Maybe just seeing some lustful combat between the two of us, here and in person, could be a good first step for her to get more into it...if she wants to, of course.”

Allowing some time for Natasha to think her suggestion over, Irene gently pulled away from her and went to Eka's side to utter softly to her. “So, I'll fight first, like we said before. Stay by the edge of the mats; it would be a good spot for me to have to reach to tag you in. We'll see if I can't soften her up for you.”

Whether or not Natasha ultimately decided to...show off her hentai skills on Irene, the petite scientist was ready to spar. She took her position in the center of one of the mats on the floor and outstretched her arms. When Natasha turned to face her, she would see the raven-haired girl looking to start with a simple lockup.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:33 pm

Eka was nodding like an idiot. Something about the situation made the Georgian girl feel like a giddy little girl again and she was really enjoying it. Plus, she wasn't going to get fucked, at least not right here. The girl was over the moon about all of this. "Yes, of course yes. Let's do this. Nothing wrong with rubbing, it is bound to happen, yes? Lustful combat is so, err, wonderful." Eka paused for her last word. It was true, she liked watching it a lot more than she liked the thought of participating in it.

When Irene mentioned that she should stand near the edge, she nodded and trod off. "Good luck! Soften her up real nice for me. You will do well, yes?" This was a gift from heaven. Eka would watch two beautiful girls test their abilities against each other before she got the opportunity to climb into the ring herself. Maybe she would even make the hentai champion cum!

"We are waiting for nothing, yes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:13 am

Natasha nodded in agreement to Irene, her idea was a good one and from her experience dealing with shy women before she knew it was likely to work. There was just something about watching two women wrestling about, struggling to take charge and bring untold pleasure to their opponent that usually made one want to try it personally. "You're right Eka, we no longer have any reason to wait." With that said Natasha decided she would try to jumpstart Eka's interest by stripping off her top, tossing it over to Eka with a broad grin on her face before turning to lock up with Irene.

Now topless Natasha lunged forward, grappling up close with Irene causing her now naked tits to rub up against the chest of her new house guest.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:33 am

Irene recoiled a bit when Natasha threw her bra off. It was a bold gesture, even for the hentai champion, and Irene wasn't going to reciprocate it. Her bra was loose, anyway, so it would probably get ripped off before too long.

Natasha locked up with Irene, using her naked chest to get inside the scientist's head a bit. It worked wonders, with Irene quivering excitedly as the woman's nipples poked her through the fabric of her sports bra. It certainly didn't help that Natasha was quite a bit bigger than Irene, with a body refined by more wrestling experience. Irene quickly found herself taking one step backward after another, and decided that she needed to change the nature of the contest. Wrapping her arms around Natasha's midsection, Irene pivoted to the side, attempting to use Natasha's momentum against her to lift her off her feet and slam her into the mat on her back, with Irene's lithe form now on top of her.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:47 pm

A series of events transpired and Eka was barely able to understand it. First of all, the hentai champion took her top off and flung it at Eka. The Georgian girl's jaw dropped and she stared at the beautiful form of the woman. Then they jumped straight into combat. Natasha was the first to start moving (look at that footwork!) and managed to get her tits all over Irene's. It was quite the sight to see- the scientist girl gave ground but had a brilliant counter up her sleeve. Eka felt like a massive fangirl then and there.

This must have been what it felt like to watch a live match at AFW. Eka bit her lip and waited to see what would happen next. Whatever it was, it was sure to be good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next