Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

John Mitchel vs Haru Fujiwara- FCA POW Yaoi Alphabet Soup Match

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

John Mitchel vs Haru Fujiwara- FCA POW Yaoi Alphabet Soup Match - Page 7 Empty Re: John Mitchel vs Haru Fujiwara- FCA POW Yaoi Alphabet Soup Match

Post by beangraff Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:20 pm

“Little fucker, ima make you eat this popcorn…” John was grumbling on his knees as he blew more of the popcorn out of his nose. He spent a bit too much time doing that, though. When eh finally looked back up to Haru, Haru was coming right at him.

“BAHH! His back collided with the food stand, causing sharp pain in his spine, while Haru pushed into him. “GET OFF!” He growled out, lifting his arms up. It took him a moment to recover, but when he did, he tried to wrap them around Haru, squeezing as tiiiight as he could in a bearhug.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

John Mitchel vs Haru Fujiwara- FCA POW Yaoi Alphabet Soup Match - Page 7 Empty Re: John Mitchel vs Haru Fujiwara- FCA POW Yaoi Alphabet Soup Match

Post by TripleHelix Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:19 pm

Haru's feeble bodyslam had unintended but welcome effects, knocking John back into the corner. However, due to the nature of a bodyslam, Haru was right there on top of him, though no worse for the wear. As he was pushing away from John he was suddenly caught and dragged back by a bone-crushing vice grip, arms and all, causing him to yelp in surprise as he was pressed and squeezed right up against John's chest.

"Tell me to get off.....then ya drag me back...make up yer....unghh....mind" Haru grunted back, his biceps straining as he tried to power himself free. Damn that hold was tight, Haru had his teeth gritted together and his brow furrowed in either pain or concentration.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:08 am

John squeeeezed and squeezed, trying to use his own huge biceps to crush his opponent and press the life out of him. He had to admit, though, having such a hot, muscular guy pressed against him, pecs grinding into each other, chests crushed together…it was fairly arousing.

“You…ngh…talk too much!” John grunted back as he kept trying to crush Haru. Then he came up with a wonderful idea to shut him up. He thrust his face forward, then tried to force his lips over Haru’s mouth, trying to force a kiss even as he squeezed him.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:26 am

The more time that elapsed, the harder John seemed to squeeze and the more difficult it was for Haru to continue to breathe normally. With his arms trapped at his side, he couldn't use Old Reliable and punch his way out. And struggle as he might, he wasn't making a whole lot of progress in breaking the bearhug either.

"I talk...too much? You're the one...nghhh...that won't shut it" Haru argued back, his face contorted in effort and anger. He opened his mouth to spit back something witty, but instead he was suddenly being forcefully kissed. Haru couldn't deny that the current situation wasn't turning him on, and on instinct he began to return the kiss, even daring to flick his tongue across John's lips. It was only a few seconds later that he realized his mistake, that a kiss was only going to exhaust his air that much more quickly.

"B-bastard" Haru halg-growled, half-panted, really starting to feel that burn in his lungs. To add to that, his attempts to force John's arms apart had definitely lost their initial strength.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:20 am

"You're still...talking." John replied with a huff and a puff, squeezing harder, trying to outlast his opponent. He could feel his muscles burning, bis pecs and biceps bulging, veins popping out on his arm. He had to weaken Haru fast!

Trying to think of something fast, he cocked his head back, then suddenly thrust forward to headbutt Haru's nose hard!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:44 pm

It was hard enough fighting to prevent John from cutting off anymore air than he already had, and on top of that, Haru was really starting to get annoyed with John's telling him what to do. His arms were locked down, he couldn't get up to use his feet, pretty much the only thing he still had control over was his head.....his head!

Cocking his head back, Haru threw his forehead forward with all the might his neck would give him. He saw and realized only too late that John had stricken upon a similar idea, so that they ended up cracking skulls together with a loud and painful sounding smack. Stars of pain shot across Haru's vision and his head rolled back to the side, clearly knocked out of the loop. Whether he was still conscious or not it was uncertain, but he wasn't putting up much resistance to the bearhug in the meantime.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:52 am

A perfect headbutt! TWO perfect headbutts!

Two was NOT better than one, unfortunately. John let out a surprised shout as their hard foreheads slammed into each other. The match was being shown on the big screen in the arena, thanks to the cameramen buzzing about, and John could hear the faint hint of laughter from back there.

Unfortunately, his own bearhug lessened as he groaned and his eyes rolled back. He took a moment to shake his head out, looking towards Haru. He seemed to take the worst of it, but John was hit bad too. With a groan, he let Haru go, trying to get up and take Haru’s hair to drag him up too.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:10 am

When the torturous bearhug was finally released, Haru all but fell over like a sack of potatoes. He let out a low groan as he started to blink slowly, keeping his eyes shut longer than they were held open. As John began to drag him him up, He was breathing slow and heavy and Haru didn't put up a whole lot of resistance. he grabbed at John's pant legs to stabilize himself while he shook the cobwebs from his head.

At this point fans who had left their seats for snacks or bathroom breaks now had gathered around for a front-row seat to the action unfolding. They naturally flipped out their camera phones and began a little recording of their own.

While a clearness of mind would not be accurate in the slightest, Haru had enough sense to know he ought to be counter-attacking. When he was dragged up to about waistline, Haru drove his shoulder forward into John to try to ram him back the few feet into the countertop.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:32 am

John was struggling as he brought Haru to his feet, but he thought Haru was out of it. He was inf or a surprise, then, when Haru suddenly charged him and slammed his back into the counter.

John let out a gasp as his back was pinned against it. He kept his grip strong, though, and when he recovered, he tried to slide his hands down to grab Haru's bent torso, so that he could try to heft him up onto, and perhaps over, the counter!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:43 am

Haru dug his heels into the messy ground as he continued to press John into the countertop, really digging in his shoulder hard. However, hands slid down the sides of his torso and underneath and began to lift him from his lower half first. Haru's feet scraped the ground as he tried to gain some traction there was none to be had.

John lifted him up and deposited him onto the messy countertop, his back landing right on top of a metal napkin canister. Haru shouted in pain and arched up his back, sending the thing flying with a swipe of his arm in revenge which only ending up hurting himself even more.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next