Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

John Mitchel vs Haru Fujiwara- FCA POW Yaoi Alphabet Soup Match

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

John Mitchel vs Haru Fujiwara- FCA POW Yaoi Alphabet Soup Match - Page 8 Empty Re: John Mitchel vs Haru Fujiwara- FCA POW Yaoi Alphabet Soup Match

Post by beangraff Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:55 am

John heaved as he slammed Haru down onto the countertop, then grunted a bit as he felt an arm slap at his strong upper body.

“God, you’re still in it? All right, not bad.” John said with a tired chuckle as he stood over his stricken opponent. This position was perfect, with Haru conveniently spread out on a table for John to play with. Of course, at this point, John didn’t have a lot of energy to play around with.

John lifted his arms up, then suddenly drove them hard into Haru. One arm clawed Haru’s abbs, the other went after his right pec, using his strong hands to dig in and claw at his muscles to inflict pain and further drain haru.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

John Mitchel vs Haru Fujiwara- FCA POW Yaoi Alphabet Soup Match - Page 8 Empty Re: John Mitchel vs Haru Fujiwara- FCA POW Yaoi Alphabet Soup Match

Post by TripleHelix Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:08 am

Haru clicked his tongue in annoyance at John and opened his mouth to snap back at him, but instead let out a sharp cry of surprise as fingers like daggers began to dig into his torso. John worked a simultaneous ab and pec claw, his broad muscle welling up beneath his hands as he tried to dig out the last reserves of endurance Haru had left.

"Agh...argh...aghh!" Haru hissed and groaned as he clawed at John's hands. He tried arching his back but that didn't really help and his boots kept sliding thanks to greasy counter-tops. Still, with an admirable amount of determination (or pure stubborness), Haru kept on fighting. He tried to slide himself around and loop his feet around John's left arm for some sort of armbar.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:14 am

John dug and dug. He knew he couldn’t wint he fight like this, but the pressure he poured on and the damage he did would hopefully drain his opponents strength. It could be the difference between a pin or a kick out, a KO or an escape. As he dug, he watched Haru slide around, his legs awkwardly rubbing on John’s arms.

“What?” John said with a slight surprise, not sure of what Hary was doing.. He easily pulled his arms back, then shoved Haru as hard as he could, trying to sweep him off the counter and make him crash to the ground hard.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:20 am

One of Haru's heels managed to catch and he had a slight 'haha!' of triumph in his head. As he started to wrap his other leg around and try to lock on his armbar, John slipped free easily and then took a new grip. Haru's back slid freely across the countertop into open air before he crashed down into the floor thanks to the bitch that is gravity.

He coughed and flipped over onto his stomach, trying to crawl away for a few seconds of peace.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:26 am

Peace was not part of the fight. John wanted to move as fast as his tired body would let him. With a grunt, he hoisted himself over the counter, and then leapt down onto Haru, trying to tackle him as he crawled away. While John’s crotch, with its obvious hard buldge, rubbed against Haru’s ass, John tried to snake his strong arms around Haru’s neck to squeeeeeeeeze in a tight sleeper hold!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:35 am

As Haru dragged himself across the floor to buy some time, John was hot in pursuit. Or at least what counted as hot pursuit for a match of this caliber. In any case, John slammed down on top of Haru and worked his arms out around Haru's neck. They became sickeningly tight as John worked a sleeper, going again for a choke technique to work the air out of him. He could also feel the distinct feeling of John's hardon practically stabbing him, but there wasn't much he could do about it.

"ARghh!" Haru growled as they fell onto his side. He didn't have but a fraction of his strength from the beginning of the match, so his attempts at prying John's anaconda arms away were feeble to begin with. He wasn't going to last long here.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:01 am

John squeeeeeeezed and squeeeeeeezed, trying to crush his throat and choke him out. He leaned down into Haru’s ear, rubbing his cheek a bit into Haru’s incidentally. “Tap or nap, one or the other, stud.” John whispered into his ear while his biceps bulged and his arms tightened even more. He got so close, his lips brushed against Haru’s ear, and his breath could be felt on his face.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:08 am

"I dont.....tap" Haru growled out in between grunts of struggle, his sweaty body squirming back and forth against John's ripped chest. If the match stakes weren't on the line, then he might even have found the current situation a lot more enticing than it was. haru's squeezing strength gradually fell off until finally his arms went limp and drooped down, his eyes shut after being choked out.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:31 am

John grinned as his opponent slowly drifted to sleep, then was finally done for. He dropped the hold immediately, and waited while the ref did the one job he actually had to do this match and counted Haru out.

There was no bell to ring out here, but the ref who had been following them since they left, lifted John’s arm up and John slowly stood up over Haru. To be honest, John wasn’t sure what he should do with his new slave. That was more Ro and Amanda’s turf.

Fortunately for him, as he looked down at Haru to think, he was suddenly interrupted by slow clapping from another red-headed Tension wrestler.

“Ro?!”

Winner by KO: John Mitchel!
Continues Here!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8