Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

John Mitchel vs Haru Fujiwara- FCA POW Yaoi Alphabet Soup Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

John Mitchel vs Haru Fujiwara- FCA POW Yaoi Alphabet Soup Match - Page 5 Empty Re: John Mitchel vs Haru Fujiwara- FCA POW Yaoi Alphabet Soup Match

Post by beangraff Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:59 am

“Ooof…OOOOOAAAAAAAAFFFHHHHGGGHHH!!” John let out an ‘oof’ at the first battery of hits, but the next one nailed his old IED scar. It added a nasty stinging to the allready significant pain of his strong blows, and gave John a red glint of anger in his eyes.

Fine, he wanted to play hard ball? John might not be able to match Haru for fist technique, but his arms had plenty of raw, if less refined, power.

Grunting while he tried his best to keep the choking squeeze, John lifted his free arm up and stared POUNDING single axe handle blows into Haru’s spine, trying to match the tough boxer/wrestler punch for punch, hoping Haru couldn’t endure as much as John.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

John Mitchel vs Haru Fujiwara- FCA POW Yaoi Alphabet Soup Match - Page 5 Empty Re: John Mitchel vs Haru Fujiwara- FCA POW Yaoi Alphabet Soup Match

Post by TripleHelix Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:18 am

At first it seemed like Haru's strategy was golden, somewhere somehow he'd lucked out and hit a sweet spot judging from the way it made John react aside from the others. Once he found that, Haru continued to hammer on there until the blows started raining down on him as well.

Each strike to his spine made his body jolt on reflex right into the choke, which needless to say did not feel good. Gritting his teeth, there weren't many options for Haru to weigh in the current scenario. Even if he continued to punch as hard as he could, John's combo was more potent in the end. With straight punches they might go on for an extended period of time, but the choke sapped Haru with each passing second.

Time to change strategies. In quite the change of pace, Haru reached around and grabbed a handful of John's ass, squeezing tightly and digging his fingers in like little claws. His other arm trailed up John's chest towards his neck, where he fit his palm snugly under John's chin and began to push up to force John's face away. One way or another, Haru was going to get this guy off.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:07 am

John grinned as he choked and choked Haru, wrenching his neck and pounding into his spine. His side was taking a beating, but he could tell that he was in the lead and Haru was beginning to falter.

Then, a sudden, unexpected stinging came form his ass. “FUCK!” He let out in surprise, suddenly feeling his face being driven up. Grunting in pain, he kept strong the hold Haru’s neck and climbed to his feet, taking Haru by the hair.

“Heh, you don’t get to touch this ass unless you win!“ John teased as he stood up, gripping Haru’s head, and tried to whip him by his hair into the ropes and, hopefully, out of the ring!

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:25 am

Air was getting harder and harder to come by as the choke wore on, and his throat was starting to burn a little bit. Even while controlling his breathing, he couldn't last forever; therefore, it was a partial relief to hear John yelp in pain. It also got Haru thrown into the ropes, but he'd take any small victories he could.

Haru tumbled over the middle rope and under the top, cracking the back of his head on the side of the ring before crashing down onto the hard floor. Air flooded his lungs and Haru panted, rolling with a groan over onto his back. His fall from grace was met with an equal amount of cheer as he was getting when mopping the floor with John, how quickly crowd favor had turned against him. Haru cursed their "betrayal" under his breath as he sat up with another groan, rubbing the back of his head.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:46 am

John grinned as he watched Haru fall through the ropes. He was getting tired of the ring, anyway. FCA, he might as well fight elsewhere. The crowd began to cheer and shout for John, but John was known for his laser focus on the task at hand. He had a single-minded determination to compete, and right now he was hyper focused on Haru.

While Haru got to his feet, John was already rushing behind him, climbing up the ropes. When he got to the top, he launched upwards, jumping with both boots pointed right for Haru, intending to double stomp him from above.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:04 am

Rubbing the back of his sore head, Haru turned around just in time to see John bounding up the ropes. He barely had time to move his arms to try to block before John's hard boots were making imprints in his chest. John's momentum carried into Haru and sent him reeling back, teetering on unbalanced feet and into a fall.

He collided with the divider separating the audience from the combatants, bumping it ever so slightly out of the way and conking his head yet again. This time he struggled to get up, losing his grip halfway through and falling back down. His head was swimming and vision a bit hazy, but he was still in it. Shaking out his head, he pulled himself up, though a bit wobbly on his feet.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:17 am

John wasn’t normally one for highflying manuvers, he was big and slow. But he gave this simple dropkick a shot. It was fun! He felt a big rush of air as he flew through the air, then a sudden thud as his feet slammed with a satisfying slam. The jolt knocked John back, and his back slapped the thin mat outside the ring, but it was nothing compared to what Haru went through.

John grinned as he got up, seeing Haru doing the same. He shouted out to the audience. “GET OUTA THERE, SLOWBROS!”

It was warning, but only a few seconds of warning. He quickly rushed Haru, arm extended, aiming to clothesline him in the neck or face and send him into the metal chairs of the first few rows, unless Haru countered.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:36 am

Haru's vision was cleared enough to register John coming at him, but his body was apparently still a bit confused and wasn't entirely able to get away. John's forearm collided with Haru's beefy pecs and sent him toppling, but not before Haru latched on to John's arm and pulled him along for the ride.

Together they toppled over the small barrier and into the metal chairs placed inordinately close to the ring. There was chaos and a buzz of excitement in the air as the action spilled literally into the crowd's lap. The clothesline had hurt, sure, but the more Haru's head cleared the more the bull within stirred. Adrenaline was pumping again and it allowed Haru to get up to his feet in a hurry, tossing a sloppy backhanded chop at John's pecs.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:49 am

John wasn’t expecting to be dragged down with Haru, but that’s what he got. He had to admire the guy, he was a great wrestler. They had different skillsets, grappling and boxing, so it made for an amazingly energetic match. Like two different battleships going at it, both with heavy guns, thick armor, slow and big, but both with a different design, different gun lay out, different strengths and weaknesses.

“OOF!” Jmanaged to get up with Haru, and as he did, a chop landed on his pecs. It hurt, Haru was strong! He quickly retaliated, trying to swing a punch towards Haru’s gut to wind him, so John could get a chair without interference

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:10 am

Haru's arm slapped across John's chest with nice sounding smack, making Haru grin as he staggered back into position. John however was already readying his own counter-strike; the punch was easy to read in Haru's eye, and normally he'd easily punish someone who did so, but that didn't exactly apply in his current situation.

"Urghhhh" He winced and coughed as he was nailed in the gut, stumbling back a few steps as he doubled over. Seemed those arms weren't just for show after all.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next