Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Bed for the Night

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

A Bed for the Night - Page 5 Empty Re: A Bed for the Night

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:49 pm

"Heck yeah they're as bad as mine!" Fallon would say, her words somewhat muffled by Chiyo's soles planted squarely on her face. She would quickly correct herself: "I mean they're way, way worse than mine! These are the smelliest feet ever! Bleeeeghh! Mine smell like roses!"

Fallon would try to struggle, but Chiyo really seemed to want to be on top and use Fallon's face as a footstool. She grabbed onto Fallon's legs to stop her from using them to escape, and then proceeded to rub her soles all over Fallon's face, as the Californian wiggled and squirmed almost helplessly, making frustrated noises and exaggerated gagging sounds as she got the full experience of being underneath Chiyo's feet.

She wasn't going to given in, though. "Naughty? Me!? Psssshh!" she would scoff. "I'll show you whose face makes a good footstool, pinky!" Fallon knew she had to get out from under her guest and turn the tables. She couldn't use her legs, but her arms were still free. Instead of pushing on Chiyo's feet, Fallon would begin to run her fingers lightly across them, hoping that a bout of intense tickling would convince Chiyo to get off!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:07 pm

"Ha, smell like Rotten Roses, maybe," Chiyo mocked. "Obviously it's y-yours...?! Hee... heeheheh! H-hey! T-that's cheatinghahaha!" her words suddenly mixed with laughter as she felt Fallon began to tickle her soles. "Stawp!"

The pink haired girl tried to evade those fingers, but obviously she had a disadvantageous position like this. Chiyo finally pulled her feet away before getting off Fallon, so she could sit and adjust her breath.

"Ceasefire!" she said to the tiger girl. "I mean, we're just eating! Unless you'd want to spend the rest of the night with a stomachache..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:42 am

“Cheating? Nothing’s cheating! Your feet stink and I’m doing what I have to do to get them off of me before I go nose-blind!” Fallon would reply, smirking as her tickling would soon get the better of Chiyo, forcing the Japanese girl to roll off of her and sit down for a minute to catch her breath. Once Chiyo had gotten off of her, Fallon would immediately turn over and jump forward, kicking off her pants as she would lunge into Chiyo and slam into her guest, tackling her and laying down on top of her.

At that point, she heard Chiyo call for a ceasefire. As much as Fallon wanted to continue this game of tit for tat, revenge and retaliation all in the best of fun, she saw the sense in ceasing, at least for now. They were going to start having tummy troubles soon if they didn’t slow down on their tussling, and Fallon didn’t want to have to go running to the bathroom in the middle of their fun.

“Hmm…you’re right, I guess…” Fallon would say. She would slide off of Chiyo and sit next to her, pawing gingerly at her own reddened butt. “But if you want a ceasefire…well, I’m going to have to make you be my footstool for a while, as payback for that last little trick of yours. And I’m gonna make you tell me just how nice my feet smell!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:34 am

Chiyo managed to convince Fallon to stop as the girl climbed on top of her, although that came with a price. Technically it's still part of her duty, and it's probably better than having a stomachache, so she could only sigh and pout at the host. Now she could see why Fallon managed to outlast her in that match. The girl was just like a walking bundle of energy.

"Hmmph, fine by me," she scoffed playfully. "I doubt the smell would be far worse than during the match..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:01 am

This was shaping up to be a lot of fun. Battling Chiyo with jiggling butts and faux-earthquakes and wedgies and spanking and all was fun, if a little annoying sometimes for the brunette when the pink-haired girl gained the upper hand. Now, Fallon was going to exercise her rights as the winner of the match to turn her guest into her furniture once again!

“Yay! Time for you to eat my feet!” Fallon would tease. She would climb back on top of Chiyo, laying back, resting her butt on Chiyo’s crotch. She would stretch her legs forward, sliding the soles of her feet over Chiyo’s belly, and her boobs, before the feet would finally settle right on top of Chiyo’s face, covering it up completely. Fallon would wiggle her toes and begin to rub her feet gently up and down Chiyo’s pretty features.

“Heh heh heh…revenge is mine,” Fallon would say. “How do you like ‘em, pinky?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:41 am

Chiyo groaned as Fallon get into position and slided her legs from her belly all the way to her face, although she had no other option but to allow the girl to do that. The scent of the host's feet was something she had sampled already during their match, so it's slightly less unpleasant for her to be put in such position again.

"So I was right, they smell like rotten roses after all..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:31 pm

"Nyeh nyeh nyeh," Fallon would reply, sticking her tongue out as she teased Chiyo and ignored the suggestion that her feet stank after all—even though, well, they probably did, at least a tiny bit, after all the exercising and sweating she'd been doing. She knew that Chiyo was secretly enjoying this. "You just don't want to admit how much you like them!" Fallon would say, as she would wiggle her toes some more, really rubbing it into Chiyo.

After a couple of minutes, Fallon felt that she had paid Chiyo back in kind for the foot-tasting that she herself had been forced to do while they had been tussling around. The brunette would subsequently slide off to the side, rolling over so that she could sit down on her butt next to Chiyo, smiling and patting the pink-haired girl's head.

"That was fun," Fallon would chirp happily.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:35 pm

"Hmmph... you're not acting like you're enjoying it either..."Chiyo replied between the gasping and grunting from Fallon's rubbing feet on her face.

The footstool session lasted for a while, and the pink haired girl exaggerated her panting afterwards, as if she's just put in a chamber gas. She just pouted as Fallon patted her head, although it's done in a brat-like manner.

"Geez... you should just smell your own feet to feel nose-blind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:09 am

"Yeah, 'cause I wasn't enjoying it when it was your big 'ol stinky feet on my face. But my feet are so cute and sweet that there's no way you aren't totally loving them!" Fallon would reply, laughing and winking at Chiyo as she teased the Japanese girl. Chiyo pouted as Fallon patted her head, which just made her even more adorable.

"Aww, poor pinky," Fallon would coo. Chiyo was still a little defiant, though, telling Fallon she should smell her own feet. "Well...since they were just there, I think this should do!"

The brunette would thrust her face forward, squashing her nose against Chiyo's cheek and inhaling deeply. She would slide her nose up and down Chiyo's face, sniffing like she were a dog. "Mmm..."
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:31 am

"Yeah, right," Chiyo replied sarcastically at Fallon's justification, rolling her eyes in faux disgust.

Then something rather unexpected hapened as the girl nuzzled her nose on her cheek abruptly, before she rubbed it up and down. It felt rather awkward, but Chiyo did nothing to pull herself away from Fallon.

"Smelly, right...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next