Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 9:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 8:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 8:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Bed for the Night

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

A Bed for the Night - Page 6 Empty Re: A Bed for the Night

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:27 pm

Fallon would keep on sniffing her guest's face, rubbing her nose up and down Chiyo's cheek, feeling the smooth skin running across her nostrils. Chiyo's posture seemed to indicate that she felt a little awkward about it. Fallon tended to have that effect on people, and she embraced that reputation and let it guide her actions.

"Smelly?" she would repeat, smirking as she would pull her face back an inch or two. "Maybe your face is smelly. But it's not because of my feet!"

She would laugh, and then she would lean forward, pressing her lips against Chiyo's lips, and wrapping her arms around the pink-haired girl's body, trying to push her down onto the floor as Fallon would kiss her passionately.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:15 am

"Puh-leeze..." Chiyo sighed with an exaggerated annoyance. "My face smells like a real rose even if I had an hour of wrestling or so!"

What she got in return was another kiss on the lips, and Fallon eventually pushed her down onto her back and continued to kiss her passionately. Chiyo just moaned into the tiger girl's lips, and returned the kiss albeit less aggressively. Either she's just too tired to tongue wrestle Fallon properly, or the girl just had such amount of energy she couldn't really match.

"Mmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:59 am

Fallon chuckled into the kiss, appreciating in that way her guest's playful declaration about the scent that her face had. The brunette would lean harder into her furniture for the evening, spilling Chiyo over onto her back, Coming down on top of her, the two girls now making out in just their tops and wedgied panties.

"Mmmmh..." Fallon would moan, as she opened her mouth in the kiss, making it a little sloppy as she would wiggle her tongue against Chiyo's lips, coating them with her own saliva. Her hands would run across Chiyo's back, almost massaging her as Fallon would close her eyes and just keep kissing her cute pink-haired guest.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:11 pm

As Fallon adding some massage at her back, Chiyo gradually became much more relaxed, her eyes closing as she purred in delight. After such a tiring match it's nice to get a little treatment back there, especially with a long night of being a furniture awaiting her. The pink haired girl wouldn't mind returning the favor, but what kind of furniture was able to give a reach around massage? Maybe it's not all that bad being a supposedly an inanimate thing!

"Mmhhmm~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:27 pm

Fallon was more than happy to add in that little bit of massaging, since she knew that Chiyo was very, very tired, and she wanted to make the pink-haired girl as comfortable and relaxed as possible. Maybe she could even give the girl a little more energy to last her through her long night as furniture. Fallon had so many ideas for what to do with Chiyo...she wanted to make sure that they could get through them all!

"Mmmmm..." she would moan again, as her hands continued to caress Chiyo's back, and her mouth continued to kiss Chiyo's. Her tongue would invade Chiyo's mouth, playfully tapping against Chiyo's tongue, then sliding along her teeth.

Reaching down, Fallon would grab onto the bottom of Chiyo's shirt, and would try to pull it upward. She would quickly break the kiss as the garment moved over Chiyo's head, before balling it up, tossing it over onto the floor, and continuing to kiss her guest.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:40 pm

For most of the time Chiyo let Fallon took control inside her mouth, and did nothing to resist the girl stripping her top. She moved her arms to allow the host undressed her shirt, leaving her pink bra that covered her breasts exposed. The pink haired girl purred again as the kissing continued, flicking her tongue occasionally for a playful challenge.

She could feel her body getting hotter, with Fallon pinning her while having her way. For some reason, she often ended up with girls who were more dominant, although it's not something to be complained about. In fact, Chiyo was actually quite enjoying the company of the more aggressive girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:03 pm

Fallon always enjoyed a playful challenge, and so every time Chiyo flicked her tongue Fallon's tongue would go wild, writhing around its opposite number, smacking wetly against it, trying to pin it down or tie it up. Fallon loved challenges like that. That was why their little wedgie-spanking fight a few minutes ago had gotten Fallon very excited and gotten her pussy dripping wet.

She would break the kiss again, but only for a few seconds, as she would grab onto her own shirt and pull it up over her head, leaving herself in nothing but her own set of pink bra and panties. "Mmm...I guess you're like a pillow now...or some other cute piece of furniture that can be made out with..." she would pant, before lowering herself down again and continuing the makeout session.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:12 pm

Chiyo could feel her cheeks warmed up as she watched Fallon undressed her top and revealed her own pink bra. How did they end up wearing the same colored underwear? Coincidence, most likely, but it's funny.

She smirked at the host's comment, and once they started kissing again, Chiyo would continue her occasional flicks of her tongue, wanting to get Fallon's wild reactions again from time to time. This time around she also mixing a bit of buck from her body, wanting to see what Fallon would do to remind her about her place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:50 pm

Fallon was a little like an excited puppy. Rough play excited her, and every time Chiyo flicked her tongue against Fallon's or bucked her body against that of the Californian, Fallon got more enthusiastic. Her tongue would lash and twist and squirm against Chiyo's. Meanwhile, every time Chiyo would buck her body, Fallon would lift up her hips, then let them drop, smacking her lower body into Chiyo's to push the pink-haired girl down hard against the floor.

"Mmmm-mmm!" Fallon would say into their kiss, which was getting increasingly sloppy as Fallon practically slobbered into her furniture's mouth. Her hands would come up to Chiyo's shoulders, gripping them, squeezing them tightly as she would keep on kissing Chiyo. She wanted to do more, but right now she was just focused on what she was doing now, not wanting to give up this good thing.

However, very slowly, her hand would run along the strap of Chiyo's bra, pondering the possibility of getting it out of the way...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:08 am

"Mmmm...!" Chiyo moaned as Fallon kept locking her lips with her own, the kiss felt like it had been going for ages.

She enjoyed each attempt of the tiger girl to put her down again, and would continue to offer little resistance every now and then although the frequency would gradually lessen. The kiss was among the thing that distracted her the most, but there's also the hand of Fallon who's slowly approaching her bra, possibly set to let it loose sooner or later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next