Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Bed for the Night

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

A Bed for the Night - Page 2 Empty Re: A Bed for the Night

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:40 am

"Okay!" Fallon would say. She would lift up the top two boxes of ready-made pasta to see what flavors were underneath them. Fallon usually heated up these pasta meals for lunch when she was too lazy to go out or to cook something herself, and she always kept plenty of them in stock in her refrigerator. There were plenty of yummy flavors, too—both Japanese-style and more western fare.

"Hmm...here, let's eat these," Fallon would say, as she would pull the two middlemost boxes out of the seven-box stack, very nearly spilling the ones on top. She would lift them out and set them on the counter, close the refrigerator, then lift one up again to show Chiyo. "It's four-cheese penne. Really delicious stuff. It reminds me of this one Italian restaurant near my parents' house..."

Fallon would lick her lips and throw the two boxes into the microwave. She would then pull a couple of forks out of a drawer and hand one to Chiyo, smiling at the pink-haired girl as they waited for the pasta to heat up.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:41 am

"Ohh, I can't wait!" Chiyo chirped as Fallon described the food they're going to eat. "That was one hell of a match after all. How long did it went? An hour?!"

The smell of the pasta being heated already tickled her stomach again. It's been a while since she had a western food, which kinda reminded her of the days she spent in Europe. Good old times. Chiyo almost jumped around while waiting for the food as she took the from the host. Those timers somewhat looked like they're moving slowly, making her felt a little impatient. That's what hunger can do to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:26 am

"Yeah, it was seriously something like an hour, I think!" Fallon would reply, surprised by Chiyo's sudden burst of excited energy. The pasta did smell pretty good, though, so Fallon could understand why Chiyo was getting really enthusiastic about it. Fallon always got excited before eating a meal like this, too. "At least! Actually, it might have been, like, an hour and a half, or something. It was...crazy long!"

Fallon would take a deep breath, having neglected to do so while she was speaking. Sometimes her mouth ran on faster than her lungs could follow. She would then wrap her arms around the bouncing Chiyo, squeezing her as they waited for the pasta. "Don't worry! The pasta is coming soooooooon!"

And, soon enough, the pasta was done, the microwave bleating as the heating process finished up. Fallon would let go of her hug to open the microwave door, taking the first box out and handing it to Chiyo, and then taking the second box out for herself.

"I don't really have a kitchen table," Fallon would admit. "Wanna just eat over on the couch?" She paused, raising an eyebrow suggestively. "Maybe I'll wait until you finish, then use you as my table..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:44 am

"Crazy long," Chiyo nodded and repeated what Fallon said. "Ehehe~ I knooww~" she giggled as Fallon wrapped her arms around her.

She was almost drooling at the sight of the hot past handed to her by Fallon, not really caring about what the girl said about not having a table. Hell, she could just eat it standing here! What Fallon said afterwards, however, made her eyes rolled prompted a playful sigh from her.

"If you want, then I guess I can't refuuusee..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:11 pm

The sight of Chiyo rolling her eyes at Fallon's suggestion that she become a kitchen table made Fallon launch into another giggle fit. She was rather giggly tonight, probably because of how excited she was to have Chiyo as her furniture for the rest of the weekend.

"Rules are rules! You're my furniture for the rest of the weekend, pinky!" Fallon would say, as she set her pasta down on the couch, before reaching up to Chiyo's sides to squeeze the girl's belly, roughly yet fondly. "But, you know, maybe I can do you a favor...you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. Or, actually, it's more like...I eat off of your back, and you can eat off of mine." Fallon would wink at Chiyo again.

"This is a one-time thing, though. The rest of the time, you're the one who'll be the furniture..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:18 pm

Chiyo let out a soft purr as Fallon reached over to squeeze her belly, while having a somewhat disgruntled expression when the girl reminded about the rules. She clearly wasn't about to dishonor that agreement, just want to play the role of an unruly brat for a little. What Fallon said afterwards did made her eyes blinked, though.

"Hoo..." she smirked. "Well, why, thank you, kindly~" she said in a mock sarcastic tone, smiling at the host.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:01 pm

"You're welcome kindly," Fallon would reply with a smile, before she would reach out to grab Chiyo's pasta meal box and set it down on the couch, too. Fallon would then straighten up again and look deeply into Chiyo's eyes for a few seconds, still grinning. "So, there's two ways we can do this, I think," Fallon would say. She would look down at the floor, making sure there was enough space, and then took a step back.

"Either one of us eats and then the other one does, and we switch places and stuff..." Fallon would say first, pointing to the couch and then to the floor. "Or we could both lay down next to each other, but facing opposite ways, so that I can put my box on your butt and you can put your box on my butt. Which one do you wanna do? I'll let you decide, since it's your only chance to use me as furniture..." Fallon would stick her tongue out teasingly at Chiyo.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:41 am

"Hmmpph," Chiyo faked a displeased grunt at the reminder that it's her only chance to use Fallon as a furniture. "Well, since I think that we're both hungry, I guess we can go with the second method. Thank me."

She crossed her arms for a bit, acting all snobby and all before sticking her tongue back at Fallon. With all said and done, the pink haired girl would then lie down so they could start eating. She's just to damn hungry to argue further with the tiger girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:54 am

Fallon smirked when Chiyo continued to act a little bit snooty and a little bit snobby. She gathered that it was all an act, but it still made Fallon feel competitive. It made her really want to use Chiyo as furniture in all sorts of unique ways, and really rub in her victory, then take Chiyo into the bedroom to use her as a bed.

"Sounds good to me, pinky-poo," Fallon would reply, and she would lay down beside Chiyo on the floor, facing Chiyo's feet. "But I don't really make it a habit to thank my furniture, huh? That'd be silly! Now I'm gonna dig in!"

Fallon would grab her box off of the couch and set it down on Chiyo's butt. It would be a little hot, but with clothes on Chiyo should be protected from any uncomfortable heat. Fallon would peel the top off of the box to reveal the yummy, cheesy noodles within. "Mmmm...they smell so good..." the tiger girl would comment happily, as she would dip her fork into the pasta.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:06 am

"Psh~" Chiyo scoffed playfully at Fallon's remark before she set her own pasta box on top of the girl's butt. "Mmmm... I'm starvingg,"

Blowing some air to chill her food for a bit, the pink haired girl would then start digging in as well, spinning her fork on the noodles and ate it. She sighed in delight, enjoying the delicious pasta. It might be just the hunger which made the food seemed so good, or not, she didn't really care.

"Yummm~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next