Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota - Page 5 Empty Re: Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:21 am

Janet was desperate to tear her foe's hand away from her cunt. Getting a taste of her own medicine was no fun at all, and her pussy was not so tough that it could endure more than a minute or two of this torturous clawing. As much as she might growl and shake her head and bite her lip and try to soldier through the pain, eventually it would become too much.

Janet somehow managed to pry her opponent's hand away from her crotch, and when she did, Akiko beat a hasty retreat. Janet was lucky. She wouldn't have been able to fight back yet, but Akiko's retreat gave her a few seconds to recover. The Lakota would clutch at her wounded crotch, whimpering lowly, trying to stifle any louder cries. She would roll over onto her front, pressing her forehead against the mat and sitting on her knees as she would try to gently massage her aching sex.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota - Page 5 Empty Re: Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota

Post by k0hryuu Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:16 am

Akiko made her escape without a hitch, reaching the ropes before glancing back over her shoulder at Lakota. Fortunately, she seemed to be preoccupied with nursing her wounds for now, giving Akiko some time to recover herself. While she may have had the advantage for now, she was still in no condition to press it, breathing heavily as she slowly started to pull herself back to her feet.

Contemplating her next move, Akiko decided to wait for now and try and regain some strength. Something told her Janet probably wasn't going to be too pleased with her when she got back up.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:22 am

Janet was none too pleased with Akiko right at that moment. It took a little bit of hard thinking for the Lakota wrestler to calm down, as her basic instinct—the basic instinct of any woman in this situation—would be to lash out at the girl who was trying to destroy her crotch. But this was a match of low blows. Akiko could no more be faulted for trying to destroy Janet's cunt than Janet could be faulted for trying to do the same to Akiko's pussy.

Slowly, Janet would begin to show some life. She would lift her head, looking up at Akiko with bleary, teary red eyes. The Japanese girl wasn't coming at her. That was good. Still moving in slow motion, Janet would lift herself up onto her knees and would slowly knee-walk back to the nearest rope, still cradling her pussy as she did so. Only when she reached the ropes did she take one hand off of her pussy to help lift herself up onto shaky feet.

"You..." Janet would begin, but she would have to interrupt herself with several long pants. "You...are going to owe me a crotch massage when this is over," she would say, adding a very forced smirk to try to look confident, though she was anything but.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:40 pm

Despite it all, Akiko couldn't help but chuckle a bit at Janet's semi-lewd remark. "Heh, I woulda figured you wouldn't want my hands anywhere near your pussy after that..."

As she had expected, though to her own chagrin, Janet was not down for very long. She still looked a bit wobbly, but it was not as though Akiko herself was in any better shape. She had managed to keep herself in the fight pretty much running on fumes, but now even those fumes were beginning to run out.

Having yet to come up with a good plan, given her current condition, Akiko just stayed put, kneeling near the ropes.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:40 pm

"Well, I'm a practical girl," Janet would reply. "And you don't seem like a bitch. If I had your word that you wouldn't try anything, I wouldn't hold a grudge..." She would shrug her shoulders and chuckle a little, though the vibrations that started up in her chest would cause her crotch to start hurting again, so the laughing would come to an abrupt end.

Janet was barely able to stay upright as she wobbled towards Akiko, but, thankfully, her opponent looked to be in even worse shape. Akiko was just kneeling by the ropes, staying still as Janet approached her. The Lakota would loom over her opponent, ready to try to do just a little more damage so that she could finish the other girl off.

"Alright...come on..." Janet would say, as she would try to move behind Akiko—avoiding the possibility of a surprise punch to the pussy—and kick at the girl's butt, hoping to force her either away from the ropes or up onto her feet.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:23 pm

"Heh, well... I might not mind... Though you may need to convince my overprotective little kouhai... Akiko smirked, taking a lighthearted jab at her tag-partner Yukiko, even if she wasn't around to hear it. She had asked Yuki-chan to wait in the backstage, just in case she needed a rescue after the match, although it didn't seem now like it would be necessary. The poor girl was probably getting real nervous watching her right about now, but Akiko didn't have the luxury to dwell on that.

Lakota had definitely wised up this time, approaching her from behind. Akiko had erred a bit, leaving herself open like that, but it was too late to fix that now. Unable to defend, she yelped as Janet's foot smacked her ass, the skin still a bit tender from the spanking earlier. Knocked forward a bit, she landed down on all fours, attempting to somewhat clumsily crawl away again.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:28 am

"We'll see how we're both feeling at the end of the match, sweetie. Ideally, I won't get hit in the crotch anymore than I already have, and you can take the night off," Janet would say, as she stepped behind Akiko, hoping to avoid her opponent's potential strikes as she would swing her foot forward, smacking Akiko's ass with a kick that sent her sprawling forward onto all fours.

"Ha!" Janet would exclaim. She would hop forward, hoping that she could turn this into another big advantage. The Native American girl would put her foot on Akiko's butt and give it a hard shove, hoping to send her opponent down onto her front on the mat.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:44 am

"I'm not making any promises about that...!" Akiko replied, only to take another kick to her rump, knocking her flat on her belly. "Gah...!"

Thinking quickly, she realized she still had one out to her predicament. Rolling to her side, she slipped under the bottom rope and out of the ring.

"Nnnnnngghhhhhh!" She landed quite hard on her tender butt cheeks, the hard arena floor doing her no favors, though she had hopefully bought herself a little more time for now...

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:04 am

"You don't have to promise anything—I'll make all the promises here, sweetie," Janet would say, after kicking Akiko hard in the rump again and knocking her down flat on her front. "And I promise that I'm going to keep on kicking your butt until you give in..."

She would walk after Akiko, but before she could catch up and beat up on her opponent some more, Akiko would roll to the side and disappear under the ropes and over the side of the ring. Janet heard a grunt down on the floor, out of view. She didn't see Akiko pop back up.

Still walking with purpose, if not with great speed, Janet would make her way over to the ropes and lean over them, looking down at her opponent. "Running scared, huh?" she would tease, smirking down at Akiko.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:21 am

"It's all... just according to plan...!" Akiko looked back up at Janet, making her best attempt at a cocky grin.  It was a pretty bold lie, given how much she was improvising at this point.  Grabbing the side of the apron, she quickly tried to pull herself up.

She only could get about part of the way, but far enough to reach over the edge, making a blind grab for Janet's ankle, hoping to pull it out from under her.  It was only a rough estimate based around where she could see Janet's upper body, but if she could get a little lucky here...

Last edited by k0hryuu on Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next