» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 11:39 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:51 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota - Page 4 Empty Re: Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:01 am

Janet's kicks missed their mark, but at least Akiko rolled away and went for the ropes instead of trying to keep on clawing Lady Lakota's long, smooth legs. The Native American wrestler would back up, crawling like a crab back towards the ropes on the opposite side of the ring, though she wouldn't quite make it all the way there.

She saw Akiko starting to pull herself up, clutching onto the middle rope, and she knew that she would need to get up, too. Her legs were hurting her, but she could stand. It hurt, but she could do it. She turned over, biting her lip to keep from groaning as her raw thighs touched the mat. Then, she would push against the canvas, slowly rising up onto her feet, her legs trembling a little before she managed to steady herself. She turned back to Akiko and started to make her way slowly over to her foe.

"That...hurt," she would say. "You're really gonna get it now, sweetie..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota - Page 4 Empty Re: Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota

Post by k0hryuu Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:20 am

Akiko felt a bit of relief to see Janet flee to the other side of the ring for now, knowing she had bought a little more time for herself. Maybe her claws were a bit sharper than she had thought.

Slowly overcoming the pain, Akiko hoisted herself up all the way back to her feet. She was still a bit wobbly, particularly on the leg that had suffered the lock, but was able to lean back against the ropes for support. It would be a little longer before she would be able to mount any offense, so for now she waited, preparing herself as Lady Lakota began to approach.

"Heh, sorry... I think I have quite a bit of hurt I still to pay you back for first..." She smirked, trying to act confident, despite her legs still shaking.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:09 am

Janet smirked, trying to hide just how much her legs were aching right now. She glanced down, trying not to flinch when she saw the long red streaks which ran down both of her thighs. The claw from her opponent had been brutal—she could hardly blame Akiko for doing whatever it took to get free, of course. But, damn, it hurt like hell. Janet still had the advantage, however. Akiko was wobbling against the ropes, and she hardly looked as if she would be able to put up a fight. Her words were confident, but her body language told a different story.

"Well, you can try..." Janet would reply, as she approached her opponent, walking slowly, not wanting to hurt her own legs as she made her way across the ring. She would put her fists up, ready to fight if she had to. Once she got within range, Janet would try to duck low and fire a quick, simple punch right to Akiko's crotch, hoping to finish what she had started...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:26 am

Akiko prepared herself as Janet drew close, knowing she would probably resort to a frontal assault, given their positions. Her prediction proved to be spot on, as she ducked low and shot a straight punch aiming for her groin. Reacting quickly, she pivoted her body, blocking the crotch shot with her hip instead. She winced in pain, as it still hurt, but not even remotely as much as it would have had it hit its intended mark.

Swiftly proceeding to launch her counter-attack, Akiko dropped down to her knees again, while diving forwards towards her foe. With any luck, she would catch her off guard, as she threw a desperate uppercut aimed right between Janet's legs.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:47 pm

Janet couldn't launch anything but a frontal assault, but a frontal assault was all she really needed. Akiko was still reeling following the crushing attacks on her ass, crotch, and legs, and Janet thought if she got one or two more hard shots in her opponent would finally drop for good.

Akiko moved a little faster than Janet had thought she could, though, and Janet's punch for Akiko's crotch hit her hip instead. Before the Lakota could do anything to stop her, the Japanese girl dropped low, landing on her knees, before throwing a hard uppercut that slammed into Janet's pussy, knuckles burying in the black fabric of Janet's bikini.

"Gyyayaagh!!" Janet screamed, eyes watering as she was lifted up off of her feet, toes leaving the canvas, the force of the uppercut sending her flying up and back. She would land hard on her back on the mat, clutching at her wounded womanhood.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:55 pm

As her wild attack connected, Akiko felt a almost guilty sense of satisfaction as she watch her foe drop to the match, grabbing her crotch. It had been an intense gamble, as she had put just about all her remaining strength into that blow, not to mention is Janet's attack had hit she would most likely have been done for.

Dropped down on all fours, Akiko winced in pain, as the blow to her hip started to catch up with her. That definitely felt as though it was going to leave a nasty bruise. Still, even if she as tired and hurting, the fight was not over yet, and she couldn't let up now that she finally had some momentum again.

Slowly, she began to crawl over towards the downed Lakota, approaching her from the side. Nearing Janet's lower half, she plopped down into a kneeling position, while looking at Janet's face and giving her a weak smile.

"At the very least... I can say... I learned something from you today..."

And with that, she tried to yank Janet's hands away from her womanhood, while bringing her own hand down towards her black bikini bottoms. She aimed to get a little payback for that earlier crotch claw, attempting to sink her nails in and scratch at Lakota's pussy.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:38 pm

Janet fell down like a ragdoll onto the canvas, clutching at her devastated cunt. It was incredible what a single punch could do to a pussy. The Lakota wrestler had gone from total domination to an almost complete collapse in ten seconds flat. She had her eyes closed and was cradling her crotch with both hands. She wouldn't open her eyes until she felt Akiko starting to pry her hands away from her crotch.

"Ghh...no...let go..." Janet would insist, but of course it would do her no good. Just as she had shown no mercy earlier, Akiko would show her no mercy now. As Janet's eyes grew wide, Akiko's nails sank into her crotch, eliciting a loud scream from the Native American girl as her pussy was mauled.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:07 pm

Gritting her teeth, Akiko tried to clamp down harder, tightening her grip on Janet's womanhood. Remembering the horrible pain Lakota's claws inflicted on her own pussy, she tried to motivate herself to keep on going, scratching and clawing, despite being completely exhausted. She probably wouldn't be able to keep it up for very long, and needed to squeeze a submission out now.

"Ghhhhh... Feel free to give up any time now..."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:51 pm

Janet knew the damage that a well-timed crotch claw could inflict. She had nearly wrenched a submission out of Akiko a couple of minutes earlier by clawing at her crotch, and now, the Native American girl was getting the same treatment. Turnabout was, of course, fair play, but that didn't mean that Janet could remain any calmer or scream any softer as she felt those nails digging into her tender womanhood.

"Ahaahh! Nnnnrrraaaaaahh!! Aiieeahh!" Janet cried out, tears starting to drip over her cheeks as she felt her crotch being mauled and torn at. "D-damn it...I'm not gonna give up...no way..." she would hiss, as she would try to grab onto Akiko's wrist, trying desperately to pry the claw away from her throbbing, injured womanhood.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:43 pm

"Hnnnnnggggg... Gahhhhhhhh...! Akiko struggled to maintain her grip on Janet's tender cunt, but it was quickly becoming a losing battle. Janet was already stronger than her to begin with, plus her earlier beating had done much to drain Akiko's strength. She stubbornly held on for as long as she could, but it was not long before her claws were pried loose.

Thwarted for now, she tumbled back, hoping to crawl away towards the ropes.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next