» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 5:39 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota - Page 7 Empty Re: Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:33 am

Janet's kick to the crotch, her one last spank, and the clawing of Akiko's ass seemed to be the straw that finally broke the Japanese girl's back—or, technically, her cunt. The tears were flowing freely down her face, but Janet wasn't going to stop until she gave.

Finally, the words came out of Akiko's mouth. As soon as the bell rang to signal the match's end, Janet would let go of her foe's ass, and knee-walk back a couple of steps. The referee came over and raised Janet's arm in victory.

The Lakota didn't really feel too good about this one, to be honest. She felt bad for kicking Akiko in the face accidentally, and she felt bad for torturing the girl's crotch the way she did, especially when the girl was a rookie. After being announced as the winner, Janet would move back over to Akiko and pat the girl on the back.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota - Page 7 Empty Re: Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota

Post by k0hryuu Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:01 am

Akiko exhaled deeply as her pain began to dull, although it still remained a pretty far cry from bearable.

"I... th-th-think... I'll l-live..." she whimpered. For now, just about any disappointment about losing the fight was still being overridden by the pain in her private parts. It was probably a good thing she wasn't sexually active these days, because that was definitely not happening any time soon. Even walking was probably going to be quite uncomfortable for some time...

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:49 am

"Well, that's good," Janet would say, smiling sympathetically as she would gingerly paw at her own wounded crotch. She had not suffered half the punishment that Akiko had, and yet her pussy felt like it was on fire, sending pangs of pain throughout her whole lower half. She could only imagine what Akiko was feeling.

"It was a good match, sweetie. It was...fun, in its own peculiar way," the Native American former champion would continue. She would pat Akiko on the back again. "Hey, if you need any help, tonight or whenever, or just want to chat some...feel free to get in touch with me. We're going to have to have another match someday."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:34 am

"S-sure... F-f-friendlier rules next time t-though p-p-please..." Akiko tried to crack a grin, even through her crippling pain.

"AKIKO-SAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" A shrill voice rang out, as a tearful Yukiko came running down the ramp. Dressed in a light blue tank top and denim shorts, she performed a wild dive under the ropes and onto the ring apron, quickly making her way to Akiko's side.

"A-a-are you okay?" Yukiko sniffled, kneeling down next to her dear friend. She glanced over at Janet very briefly, shooting her a very angry look, though she quickly returned her attention to the injured Akiko.

"Y-yeah... yeah..." Akiko tried to sound tough, though fairly unsuccessfully, hoping to put Yukiko at ease. She herself did feel a bit better, now that her old friend and tag partner was here though. "I m-m-might n-need a little help getting out of h-here though..."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:53 pm

"Sure thing," Janet would agree, when Akiko suggested that they have slightly friendlier rules for their next match. The Lakota girl could certainly get behind that suggestion.

Janet was going to offer to help Akiko, but just then another girl came sprinting down the ramp and sprawling into the ring. Janet gathered that she was a friend of Akiko's, probably a very close one judging by how upset she looked. The glare that she cast in the former champion's direction was obviously furious, and it made Janet take a step back.

"If you need more than one person to help, I'd be happy to...although I guess you wouldn't want my hands anywhere near you after that," Janet would say.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:54 pm

"H-haha... Don't sweat it... I think Yuki-chan here can manage it..." Akiko replied, as Yukiko began to gently help her up, slinging Akiko's arm over her shoulder.

Yukiko looked over at Janet again, much more passively this time, giving her a nod indicating she had things under control. Despite how it had appeared to her during the fight, Janet seemed like a nice enough woman now, so Yukiko decided not begrudge her. Not that she was happy with what Janet had done to her dear Akiko, but for now though she would leave it at that...

As Yukiko helped her make her way out of the ring, Akiko looked back at Janet and gave a small wave.

"Hopefully s-seeya around some time!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:54 am

This Yuki-chan evidently had things under control, as she lifted Akiko up and helped her to get steady on her feet. Janet couldn't imagine the pain Akiko was in right now. It had to be pretty bad. The Lakota felt bad about having been the one to deal it out. But it was over now, and Janet had won.

"Well, alright," she would say, watching as Akiko and Yukiko made their way out of the ring and began to head up the ramp. Before they had left the arena, Akiko turned around and waved to Janet. The former champion would smile warmly and wave back at Akiko.

"I'll see you around! I definitely will be looking forward to it!" Janet would call out, before reclaiming her headdress and doing one last circle around the ring, waving to the crowd. After that, she would head up the ramp herself.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7