Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota - Page 3 Empty Re: Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:51 pm

Janet hated to be so brutal with a girl who hadn’t done anything wrong to her, but nothing below the belt was off-limits in this match, and the Lakota wrestler needed to do whatever she could do to win. Her nails dug into Akiko’s womanhood, which was protected solely by the thin material of her little pink bikini. She felt Akiko’s hand at her wrist, trying to pry her claw away from that precious region of the Japanese girl’s body. Janet would do her best to keep her claws locked into the pussy of her foe, though soon her hand began to pull away.

Knowing she had to keep the pressure on Akiko, Janet would bring her other hand into play. Forming it into a fist, she would throw a hard underhanded punch right to Akiko’s crotch, hoping to replace the cutting feeling of the claw with the blunt force trauma of a hard punch right in the pussy!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota - Page 3 Empty Re: Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota

Post by k0hryuu Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:04 pm

Akiko felt a fleeting moment of relief as Lakota's claws retracted from her womanhood, only to have it replaced by the more familiar, but still horrible, pain of a fist slamming her hard in the cunt.

"Ooooouuuuhhhhhh..." Akiko let out a long, strained moan, as she slowly fell over to her side. Curling up once again in a fetal position, her hands tucked tightly between her thighs as she tried to ease the crippling agony radiating from her nether regions.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:24 pm

Janet had an undeniable advantage now. Lady Lakota was back in action, and she was dominating this battle. She allowed herself a small smirk as Akiko fell over onto her side on the canvas, curling up into a fetal position once again, clutching protectively at her brutalized pussy.

“Sorry about that, sweetie…but you’re going to have to submit if you want this to stop,” Janet would say, as she would survey her opponent and evaluate her next move. Akiko was protecting her crotch, making it pretty much impossible for Janet to get at it again. There was, of course, another option, one which Janet was very fond of. She would lay her body on top of Akiko’s, being careful not to let her own sensitive pussy touch Akiko’s body. Janet would then reach down to grab onto her opponent’s pink bikini, giving it a tug to try to wedge it in between Akiko’s cute butt cheeks. When that was done, Janet planned to go to town on her foe’s rump, using her other hand to unleash a storm of spanks that should turn the poor rookie’s rumpus red.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:40 pm

"It'll take... a bit more than that... to put me down..." Akiko gasped out, trying to maintain at least a little bravado despite her current, agonizing predicament.

Alas, there was little she could do as Janet began to have her way with her, starting by giving her a rather painful wedgie. Akiko squirmed as the fabric of her bottoms dug in to her still aching womanhood, emitting a small cry of pain. What followed turned out to be even worse, as the Native American literally made drums out of her soft, round ass, relentlessly slapping away at her cheeks. Akiko yelped with each stinging slap, tears beginning to well up in her eyes again. Still incapacitated by the lingering pain in her pussy, Akiko could do little but suffer this punishment for now.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:55 pm

Akiko had a nice ass, one which was almost as round and jiggly as Janet’s own. The Lakota had been spanked a number of times, and had had her butt complimented even more times than that, and so she knew a thing or two about nice butts. Akiko’s certainly was numbered among those, and it gave Janet great pleasure to use it as a drum, smacking it hard with her hand over and over again, hearing Akiko wail with each spank.

It didn’t take long at all before Akiko’s ass had been turned a delightfully bright shade of red. At that point, Janet would cease her spanking, and just take a second to admire her work. It looked lovely. Akiko’s crotch, too, must be red after the clawing and the repeated blows. But the girl did not seem about to give up. Janet had to do more.

The Lakota would lay back, and as she did she would grab onto Akiko’s leg, trying to pull it between her own, hoping to maneuver her foe into a leglock, putting pressure on the girl’s limb with both of her own as she tried to make the girl submit!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:09 pm

Even if she couldn't see them, Akiko could tell her poor butt cheeks were probably a painfully bright red by now. Whimpering miserably, she attempted to crawl away, only to get entrapped by Janet's leglock instead.

Admittedly, it was almost a welcome change of pace, as Akiko wasn't sure how much more pussy torment she could endure. However, it still was more than painful enough to make her scream, squirming and writhing as she tried to escape.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:42 am

Janet kept piling on more and more punishment, putting Akiko in a worse and worse position. The Lakota gleefully assaulted her foe’s pussy, then bruised her behind, and now, she was working over Akiko’s legs, listening to a whole new tone of screaming as the Japanese girl tried to crawl away. Janet would let Akiko have a little bit of wiggle room, but the one thing she would not let Akiko do was pull her leg free. Janet’s limbs squeezed it tightly, trying to add another source of pain for her opponent in the hopes of earning a quick submission.

“Haven’t you had enough yet?” Janet would ask. “You’d better give me something more or tap out, sweetie…I won’t ease up!” She would try to twist her opponent’s leg a little for emphasis, enticing the Japanese girl to do something more or to scream out a submission.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:08 am

'Hhhnnnnnngggg..." Akiko moaned, trying her hardest to fight back against Lakota's hold. Submission holds were not something new to her, having dealt with quite a few grappling enemies in the past, although none of them even measured close to Janet's skill.

Though her leg felt as though it would break, Akiko refused to throw in the towel this early in the game, determined to fight back and prove herself. Despite taking a beating all over her lower body, she had only gotten in a few lucky shots in return, and badly wanted to at least even the score. Biting back the pain as much as she could, she started to sit up, reaching out towards Janet's well-toned legs. Acting out in pure desperation, she tried to sink her nails into her opponent's shapely thighs, hoping the scratching and clawing would give her an opening to pull free.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:28 am

Janet kept up the leglock, knowing that every second she kept Akiko in the hold meant that she was another second closer to victory. Akiko seemed to be having some real trouble fighting back, and the Native American wrestler was going to keep putting her rookie opponent through her paces until Akiko gave up or did something to escape.

Janet knew how to break out of a leglock: turning over could reverse the hold. That was the only way out that she saw, and she was prepared to keep Akiko flat on her back and in that painful hold until she submitted, or until Janet got bored and wanted to torture her in some other way. Akiko found another way to get out, however. She sank her nails into Janet’s thighs, scratching and clawing at them, leaving deep red marks, maybe even drawing blood. The Lakota screamed out, suddenly in terrible agony, as she would reflexively unwind her legs from around Akiko’s, kicking them and trying to force the other fighter away.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:44 am

Akiko breathed a huge sigh of relief as her leg was freed, quickly rolling away towards the ropes and barely evading Janet's retaliatory kicks. Between the lingering aches in both her groin and her leg, she found herself unable to get back up quite yet.

Down on her knees, Akiko grabbed the middle rope, using to pull her body up at least partway, and leaned on the lower rope for support. While she had gotten some breathing room for now, things still looked grim. Akiko needed some time to recover, but she doubted Lady Lakota would be nice enough to give it to her, especially after the shit she had just pulled.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next