Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota - Page 2 Empty Re: Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:32 am

Janet had managed to gain a definite advantage, both physical and psychological, in the early going of this Below the Belt Match. Her crotch shot and her double-handed spank had both struck home, and Akiko had been completely unable to stop them.

Janet’s perch atop her foe was not very stable, unfortunately for her, and when the Japanese girl tried to force her way upwards, Janet was easily dislodged. She yelped and rolled to the side, rolling a few extra feet in order to put some space in between herself and her foe, just in case the girl in the pink bikini had a quick counterstrike in mind. Once she was near the edge of the ring, Janet would spring back up to her feet—wincing a little as the shin that Akiko had struck throbbed a little—and put her fists up.

“Come on, don’t give up on me so soon…I’m just getting started,” Janet would say, as she would approach Akiko, waiting for the girl to get up so that she could deal out some more punishment.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota - Page 2 Empty Re: Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota

Post by k0hryuu Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:20 am

Freed for now, Akiko staggered back onto her feet, breathing heavily. Her legs still felt a bit wobbly, reeling from the low blow, but she took up her fighting stance.

As she expected this Lakota woman was a more than formidable opponent, and probably had her heavily outclassed in terms of skill. If she wanted to stand a chance, she would have to get a little creative...

"Don't worry, I'm not even close to done...!" As Janet began to approach her, Akiko lunged forward, faking a punch at her face. She deliberately held back, being extra careful not to actually hit her. She had a uneasy suspicion about what kind of penalty might be enforced in a match like this, and she honestly had no desire to find out the hard way. Hoping her feint would be sufficiently distracting, Akiko moved in close, aiming for her true target: she brought her knee up, trying to hit Lady Lakota between her legs.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:50 am

Janet smiled as Akiko got up, glad that the girl in the pink bikini had some pain tolerance. The Native American fighter was ready for anything her opponent had to throw at her—or she believed that she was. As Akiko moved in, Janet kept her fists up, and bounced lightly on her feet, ready to avoid whatever Akiko threw at her.

Unfortunately, Janet was still a human being, and, when an unexpected punch came at her face, she didn’t think. She jerked her head backwards and brought her fists up to protect her face. It was instinctual. She knew that it was a mistake, but by the time her conscious mind kicked back in, it was far too late, and Akiko’s knee had already buried itself in Janet’s bikini-clad crotch.

“Gyyaaangh!” Janet cried out in pain, her hands shooting down to cup her crotch as her knees would buckle and she would fall down onto the canvas, kneeling in front of Akiko, breathing heavily as she tried to recover from the low blow.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:32 am

Akiko felt a nice bit of satisfaction as her knee strike hit, crumpling her opponent before her. It was good to get a some payback for that low blow, even though it was probably going to be very far from the last one by the time this fight was over.

Still, she knew she had to keep up the pressure if she wanted to stay in this fight, though the restrictions and Janet's current position made it a bit tricky...

Deciding to just go with her first instinct, Akiko stepped around to Lady Lakota's side, and aimed a swift kick right at her rear end.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:41 am

The sudden burst of pain in Janet’s crotch was terrible. Being hit in the pussy was not like being hit anywhere else, and it could take an otherwise completely healthy, energized girl to her knees like that. It had just happened to Janet. The Native American wrestler was still wincing and cupping her crotch, waiting as the pain slowly died down there and the overrides that had seemed to prevent her from taking any other action began to die away.

Akiko wasn’t done with her, though. As Janet opened her eyes again, she didn’t see Akiko in front of her. The movement was off to her side, and, though Janet would begin to move her arms in a feeble effort to block any kick that came her way, she wasn’t fast enough. Akiko’s foot hit her right in her bikini-clad rump, Janet’s butt cheeks quivering slightly as she was thrown forward, flat on her face, by the kick in the ass. The Lakota would groan as she would get her hands underneath her body, trying to lift herself back up despite the pain.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:06 am

A bit more in control of the match now, Akiko started to feel the nostalgic rush of battle, something she had not really experienced for a few years. Her fighting instincts finally starting to kick in full gear, she knew she had to try and keep Janet down. Without any knowledge of wrestling holds, and a knockout being highly unlikely, Akiko knew her only way to win would be beating Lakota into submission. No easy feat given how tough she probably was.

Once again hobbled by the restrictions, unable to aim above the waist, Akiko tried to stomp down on Janet's shapely buttocks.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:47 pm

“Aaayyaah!” Janet cried out, in shock and in pain as her ample, round bottom was stomped on by her opponent, squashing her butt underneath the sole of Akiko’s foot. The Lakota was forced back down onto the mat again, foiling her first attempt to get back up onto her feet. If she tried again, the same thing could very well happen. Akiko’s foot was still sitting on her butt as she thought of her next move.

The Lakota would have to act simply to get her opponent and herself on the same level. If she couldn’t get back up on her feet, she would take the Japanese girl off of hers. Janet reached back and grabbed ahold of Akiko’s ankle with one hand, before giving it a hard yank, trying to take it out from under Akiko and bring the girl down onto the canvas on her back.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:41 pm

Contemplating her next move, Akiko had found she had once again underestimated her opponent. Thinking herself safe for the moment, she was quickly corrected as Janet grabbed her ankle and suddenly yanked her foot out from under her.

"W-whaaaaaaa...!?" Taken completely by surprise, Akiko tumbled backwards, landing hard on her rear end. Momentarily disoriented from the fall, she quickly tried to shake it off.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:20 pm

Janet managed to grab onto Akiko’s ankle before she could remove her foot from the Lakota’s butt. With a hard yank, the Japanese fighter’s balance was gone, and she fell down backwards, landing hard on her butt, just as Janet had hoped. The former champion would slowly push herself back up onto her hands and knees and turn around, crawling towards the seated Akiko.

They were both on the ground now, and Janet was going to try to turn the tables again. She would rear up onto her knees, looking down at the seated Akiko, her bikini-clad crotch briefly open for attack. Janet would shape her hand into a claw, and swing it forward and downward, trying to sink her fingers into Akiko’s crotch to claw at it through the thin fabric of the girl’s bikini bottoms.

“Submit whenever you can’t take it anymore!” Janet would say, as she would rake her fingers across her opponent’s womanhood.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:42 pm

Akiko let out a shrill shriek of agony as Janet's nails dug into her private parts, instinctually grabbing at her wrist and trying to pry her off. In her years of experience, Akiko had taken punches, kicks, stomps, elbows and numerous other blows to her crotch, but this was something completely new and different, and far from in a good way.

Feeling her foe's pointed claws digging sharply into her most tender area, Akiko was briefly paralyzed, overwhelmed by the pain, the corners of her eyes beginning to water.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next