Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Inter-promotional Match: Mariko vs Nanami

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Inter-promotional Match: Mariko vs Nanami - Page 7 Empty Re: Inter-promotional Match: Mariko vs Nanami

Post by LARIATO Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:57 pm

After a few moments of struggling, Mariko finally felt her victim's signs of struggle beginning to diminish. "That's better." Mariko said before scooting back onto Nanami's chest to allow her to breath again, while still holding onto her legs to keep her from trying to escape again.

Looking down into her eyes, Mariko smiled as she waited to see if Nanami would do as she was told this time. "Well? Are you ready to admit it, Nanami-chan?"

Back to top Go down

Inter-promotional Match: Mariko vs Nanami - Page 7 Empty Re: Inter-promotional Match: Mariko vs Nanami

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:40 am

"Ughh..." Nanami gasped and panted heavily as she's finally allowed to breath again.

Now it's clear that she had no chance whatsoever, and that Mariko wouldn't allow her to get up until she submit. The violet haired girl obviously wouldn't want to be held like this for too long since it's pretty uncomfortable being folded like this. Letting out a sigh, she finally accepted her fate.

"Uhh... I... I do enjoy it... Can I submit...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:17 pm

Mariko shook her head in disapproval. "Now now, Nanami-chan. What did I say earlier about being specific?" she said, squeezing the violet-haired woman's head between her thighs for a moment.

"Try again, and this time tell me what it was you enjoyed so much."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:22 pm

"W-waa why you..." Nanami couldn't help but to feel frustrated at Mariko's emphasize about being specific.

She's not in the position to argue, though, as the other girl had all the advantages over her. The violet haired girl had no choice but to comply with her opponent's demand as it was, unless she wanted to be in this humiliating position for any longer.

"I-I like to be made a toy and humiliated...!" she finally admitted with a red face. "P-please finish me off..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:26 pm

Mariko chuckled as Nanami finally uttered the words she wanted to hear. "Good girl~" she said, releasing the woman's legs and before reaching a hand down to pat her cheek.

She'd had quite a bit of fun dominating her violet-haired opponent in this match, but at last the time had come for Mariko to bring an end to it. "Now, I'll allow you to submit." she said, resting her hands on her thighs as she waited for Nanami to surrender.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:21 pm

It wasn't easy for her to comply with Mariko's demand, but in the end Nanami managed to do it, and it seemed that she's finally able to end her predicament. She was tired and had been thoroughly humiliated in this match, and now the only thing she could think of was taking a nice hot bath.

"I submit..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:34 pm

Mariko smiled down at the face between her thighs, then moved her hand to caress Nanami's cheek. "Very good, my pet~" she said, before nodding to the referee to tell her she accepted her victim's submission. The referee called for the bell, which then rang to signal the end of the match as Mariko's music began to play through the arena again.

Mariko didn't immediately get up from her perch on top of Nanami, however. Keeping one hand on her hip, she flexed the bicep of her other arm as she remained seated on her opponent to strike a dominant pose for the cameras. A moment later, once the photographers had been given what they wanted, she finally got off of her and stood up.

She then looked down at Nanami with a slight smirk. "Well, that was rather fun. I think we both enjoyed that quite a bit~" she said with a giggle. "Lets do it again sometime~" And with that, she picked up her bikini bottom and put it back on, then waved to the crowd as she exited the ring and walked back up the aisle to the backstage area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Nanami blushed as her cheek was caressed while Mariko called her pet once again. She had to stay down for a while as the girl took her time to do her victory pose on top of her, the camera flashes made her uneasy. She probably shouldn't bother to read the reports about this match.

She pouted a bit as Mariko teased her about enjoyed it before the girl finally got off and left her. Maybe a part of her did enjoy it, but she's not going to admit it out loud again. Taking her time to adjust her breath, Nanami would finally rolled herself sluggishly and slided out of the ring. She kept her face down the whole time she's walking towards the exit, too embarrassed to face the audiences after being demolished on her debut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7