Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Inter-promotional Match: Mariko vs Nanami

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Inter-promotional Match: Mariko vs Nanami - Page 5 Empty Re: Inter-promotional Match: Mariko vs Nanami

Post by LARIATO Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:31 pm

Mariko scooted back an inch or two and removed the hand that had been patting Nanami's head, then used it to deliver a powerful slap right to her cheek before scooting right back forward into the tight pin again. And to make sure she couldn't push Mariko off of her, she grabbed the woman's wrists then slammed them down to the mat and held them there in a tight grip.

"Trick you? I did no such thing. From the beginning I said this would only be over once I was satisfied, my dear. And I'm afraid this isn't a choice for you. Beg me to sit on your face and let you taste me. That's an order." she said.

Her previously smug grin now replaced with a threatening glare as she looked down at the face between her thighs. And to further encourage Nanami to do as she was told, Mariko bore her weight down a bit more onto her opponent's throat. It wasn't enough to choke her, but it would certainly make breathing more difficult and emphasize the control Mariko had over her in this position.

Back to top Go down

Inter-promotional Match: Mariko vs Nanami - Page 5 Empty Re: Inter-promotional Match: Mariko vs Nanami

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:41 pm

"Nnghh!" Nanami grunted as she was slapped by Mariko, and soon enough her hands were pinned down again. "N-no!" she refused defiantly as the girl gave her order.

The threatening gaze from her opponent did made her cower in fear for a bit, and as Mariko pushed herself a bit more to emphasize her domination, Nanami gulped at the closing womanhood of the taller girl. She hesitated and still trying to squirm a bit under Mariko, although it seemed that a part of her was starting to comply with the command as her head began to lean towards the pussy of the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:59 pm

Mariko was less than pleased with her victim's refusal to obey, but her smirk did begin to return when she saw Nanami lean her head lean toward her pussy. And that gave Mariko an idea.

Standing up for a moment, she would plant a foot on Nanami's chest, right in between her breasts to hold her down. Mariko then grabbed the bottom piece of her black bikini and slowly began to slide it down her legs, and the crowd roared in approval as she exposed her ass and pussy for everyone to see.

Kicking her bikini bottom off to the side, she then sat right back down in the schoolgirl pin and held her arms down again, with her weight right on top of Nanami's breasts. Mariko was just far enough away that Nanami wouldn't be able to reach her with her tongue, yet close enough to allow the woman to smell her arousal.

"I know you want to taste your mistress, Nanami-chan. And as I said, I'm not unmerciful. Be a good girl, and you'll get what you want. Now beg." she ordered again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:07 pm

As Mariko began to stand up, Nanami initially tried to get up as well, only to be held down by the girl's foot. She grunted and writhed under her opponent, who proceeded to strip her bottom to give her a view of her sex, causing Nanami to froze again.

The sight of Mariko's bare womanhood was appetizing, and the moment the girl sat on her again, her head began to lean forward to try licking the slit of her opponent. However, it turned out that she was unable to reach for Mariko's sex due to the distance, causing the violet haired girl to let out a frustrated groan.

"A-ah... I'm sorry, Mistress..." she apologized. "Please..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:25 pm

Mariko couldn't help but giggle in amusement as Nanami tried to lean forward and lick her mound, only to groan in frustration upon realizing the pussy she wanted to taste was still out of reach. Hearing her words, Mariko then inched forward again, her wet sex now mere inches from her chin.

But she wasn't quite ready to give Nanami her treat just yet, and lightly grabbed a fistful of the woman's head to keep her from leaning up and licking her. "You're almost there, darling. But I'm going to need you to be a bit more specific~ Please what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:34 pm

"Uhhh..." Nanami seemed to get more frustrated as Mariko inched her sex forward, but not enough for her to lick it. "P-pleasee mistres..."

So close and yet so far. For some reason her defiant side had faded and her submissive one began to take over. She wanted Mariko's pussy so bad. Nanami tried to inch herself closer again, but the girl obviously knew what she's doing because she couldn't do so despite straining her neck a bit. Nanami pulled back a bit, panting, and looked meekly at Mariko with a cute pout.

"P-please let me lick your pussy, m-mistress...!" she finally pleaded.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:59 pm

She could see by the look in her eyes that Nanami had wanted this just as much as Mariko. After being rebellious against Mariko's will for so long, she was now begging for a chance to lick her pussy. Mariko had broken and tamed the woman's spirit, and now Nanami was little more than a plaything for Mariko to use as she saw fit.

"Good girl. That's much better." she said, her seductive grin having now completely resurfaced. And finally, Mariko slid forward before sitting down on Nanami's face, with her wet pussy resting right on the woman's mouth. Keeping a hold of her hair as she did so, she then pulled her head up to press her even deeper into her sex as she began to slowly grind her hips on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:10 pm

Nanami's resistance crumbled as she heard Mariko's praise, and the moment the girl presented her with that delicious looking sex of hers, she immediately leaned forward to start pleasing the girl. She lapped her tongue, planted her lips and began to suck greedily on Mariko's womanhood. The scent was intoxicating, and the violet haired girl was already drunk with lust that she didn't care about breathing difficulty as the girl pressed her face deeper.

Even if she didn't look like it, Nanami had experiences in pleasing other girls. Her tongue worked naturally to find Mariko's sweet spots, licking every inches of the girl's insides with delicate touches. She even pressed her nose on Mariko's clit to further pleasure the girl.

"Mmm... mmmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:54 pm

Nanami's experience clearly showed as she expertly used her tongue and mouth to pleasure Mariko's womanhood in all the right places. "Mmmm~ Keep licking, my pet. You're doing wonderful~" she cooed, running a hand through her violet hair as she continued riding her tongue.

But the pleasure escalated to new heights when Nanami's nose pressed against her clit while she licked and sucked on her, causing Mariko to throw her head back and moan. "Oh yeah! That's perfect! Keep going! I can feel it, I'm almost there!~" she said, a near crazed expression forming while she began to buck furiously against Nanami's face, drawing closer to her orgasm with each moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:02 pm

The caressing on her head encouraged Nanami to lick Mariko's womanhood with more intensity. She closed her eyes and focused herself on the task of pleasing the girl, her head slightly moved back and forth as she thrust her tongue faster. Mariko sounded like she's close to her climax, and Nanami made sure that she'd be driven past the edge with her increasing stimulation.

"Mmmh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next