Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 5:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Inter-promotional Match: Mariko vs Nanami

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Inter-promotional Match: Mariko vs Nanami - Page 4 Empty Re: Inter-promotional Match: Mariko vs Nanami

Post by LARIATO Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:48 pm

"Oh my, you're so wet, Nanami-chan~" Mariko cooed, continuing to pump her fingers in and out of her humiliated opponent's sex. The mixture of pleasure and agony that resonated through Nanami's moans and whimpers sounded so beautiful to her. And the fact that the fans who had been cheering so much for Nanami only moments ago were now cheering for her humiliation only made the moment even sweeter. "Getting this excited from being dominated in front of so many people. Such a naughty girl~"

She began to increase the speed of her fingering, aiming to bring Nanami to the brink of an orgasm. But at the last moment, Mariko removed her fingers from her opponent's mound, denying her the satisfaction of release she knew she so desperately craved. Keeping the submission hold on her leg locked in, she then brought the fingers she'd just used to stimulate her opponent up to her mouth, and sucked Nanami's juices right off of them.

"Mmmm, delicious~" she said, glancing over his shoulder at the trapped woman. "Well, Nanami-chan? Do you submit to your mistress?" As if to assist with the decision-making process, Mariko wrenched back on the woman's leg again to add even more pain to the hold while she waited for a response.

Back to top Go down

Inter-promotional Match: Mariko vs Nanami - Page 4 Empty Re: Inter-promotional Match: Mariko vs Nanami

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:59 pm

"Aahhmm... I-I'm not... ooohh..." Nanami couldn't even respond properly to Mariko's teasing now, the pleasure clearly starting to overtake her mind with each stroke of the girl's fingers.

She was so ready to burst, only for her opponent to withdraw her digits to deny her that final push that'd definitely send her pass the edge right at the last second. The violet haired girl let out a frustrated moan as she writhed in discomfort, her lower half probably could have tried to hump Mariko's fingers if they're still there. Instead, it's her leg which got wrenched by her opponent, causing Nanami to groan in pain as she's brought back to her sense slightly.

"Ahh... I..." she sounded indecisive, knowing that she's already being more than humiliated, but not ready to give in quite yet. "...n-no..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:46 pm

It seemed as if Nanami wouldn't be able to take any more. She'd been so close to climaxing it almost seemed cruel for Mariko to deny it to her. But she was having fun torturing and humiliating her opponent, and that's all that mattered. And hearing her answer, a sadistic grin formed on her lips. "Good. Because I'm nowhere near done playing with you my pet~"

Reaching her hand back between Nanami's legs again, Mariko would then rip the fabric covering covering her womanhood right off her attire, leaving it completely exposed for all to see. And then, she drove her fingers right back into the woman's sex again! In addition, this time she used an additional finger, rubbing it over the woman's clit.

"I gave you a choice, Nanami-chan. Submit or cum, and you chose the latter. My, what a bad girl you are~" she said with a giggle. "Well, now you'll have to live with that decision. So, come for me and let everyone see you for the naughty creature you are~" Continue to finger her womanhood, she knew any moment now her opponent would be brought to a humiliating climax in front of the entire crowd, the thought only further amusing Mariko.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:11 pm

"H-huh?" Nanami blurted as she heard Mariko's words. "What do you... ah!" her reply was cut short as the girl's fingers entered her sopping wet pussy again, this time joined with another that assaulted her pink bud as well. "N-noooo!"

Having being brought so close to an orgasm just a moment ago, her arousal hadn't subsided at all and only being fueled more by this renewed stimulation. Despite her best effort to avoid a climax, it didn't seem all that possible when Mariko had all the advantages. Nanami could wail and squirm all she wanted and it wouldn't make a difference. With her moaning became louder and mixed with her panting, it didn't take too long until her body tensed up.

"No... nooo... aaaahhhhh...!!!"

Then it happened. Torrents of juices burst from the violet haired girl's sex, coating Mariko's hand and the mat while her body twitched and spasmed under her opponent. Her orgasm continued for a bit before Nanami finally slumped to the mat, panting heavily and sobbing from exhaustion and humiliation altogether. This was definitely not the debut she's imagining when she entered the ring.

"H-haa... uuuu... s-soo goood..." she muttered with a silly expression on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:30 pm

The crowd roared in approval as Nanami climaxed right in the center of the ring. Releasing the woman's leg and letting it fall to the mat, Mariko remained seated on her back and once again lifted her fingers to her lips, then began to lick and suck Nanami's juices right off of them. "You taste so nice, Nanami-chan~"

She then stood up off of her victim, smirking down at her as she used a foot to roll her onto her back. Mariko then struck a dominant pose over Nanami by placing a foot right on top of her face to hold her down. "But you know, I'm still not happy about your defiance earlier. Do you have anything to say for yourself before you face your punishment?" she asked, rubbing her foot around on her face as she waited to see what, if anything her victim would say in response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:40 am

Nanami moaned as Mariko get off her and rolled her onto her back with her foot, before her opponent then stepped on her face to rub on it as further humiliation. She's a bit too drained to do anything at the moment, and so she had no other choice but to let Mariko do as she pleased, her cheeks remained red. Memories from her past flooding her mind. Being toyed with in a wrestling match, being humiliated in front of an audience, they were nothing new for her, even if the amount of people were pretty small compared to a big league like this. She thought she had left that life for good.

She felt like she had enough. Her opponent clearly outclassed her and she stood no chance like this. Even if part of her apparently enjoying her predicament, the violet haired girl wanted it to end.

"I... I'm sorry..." Nanami groaned. "I submit..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:08 am

Continuing to rub the soft sole of her foot over Nanami's face, Mariko chuckled when the words left her lips. "Glad to see you finally understand your place, my pet. But if you think I'm going to accept that submission before you've had your punishment, you're quite mistaken." she said, finally removing her foot from its dominant position on her opponent's face.

She then knelt down and grabbed Nanami's head, and guided her onto her front again to face Mariko. Leaning back, she extended her legs forward and snaked them around the Friction member's neck for a headscissor. Then putting her hands behind the other woman's head, she pulled it forward until it pressed right into the thin fabric covering Mariko's womanhood, before squeezing her head between her smooth thighs.

Her sheer dominance over Nanami throughout this matchup had been a turn on for Mariko as well, which Nanami would soon learn as well due to the wetness her face would be pressed right up against. "Be a good girl and tell your mistress how much you love being between her legs~" she said with a giggle before asking, "Do you submit?" Whether Mariko would even accept Nanami's submission if she tried to surrender was unclear, but she at least wanted to see how her pet would respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:25 am

"W-wha...?" Nanami seemed surprised that Mariko didn't seem to accept her submission, only to remember that the match had that kind of stipulation slapped on it.

She was then pulled between her opponent's legs and trapped within Mariko's headscissor, her face pressed against the girl's damp crotch. The violet haired girl felt slightly light headed from the squeeze, but she couldn't really try to separate Mariko's legs from her head even if she tried thanks to her drained state.

"M-mgghh... I-I submit..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:45 am

Laughter burst from Mariko's lips as Nanami once again attempted to submit. "No, I think I'd like to have a little more fun with you first, my dear." She began to swing her legs back and forth, bringing Nanami's head right along with them, and chuckling at the sight.

After a couple moments of this Mariko would then roll over to put Nanami on her back once again, with Mariko sitting astride her chest and neck in a tight schoolgirl pin. With her damp crotch pushing against her opponent's chin, and her thighs framing her pretty face, Mariko rested her hands on her hips and grinned down at the other woman.

"Do you want your suffering and humiliation to end, Nanami-chan? Then beg me to sit on your face. And tell your mistress how much you want to make her cum in your pretty little mouth." she said, reaching a hand down to pet Nanami's head while she waited for her response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:10 am

Nanami froze as she heard Mariko's words, and it's only then she realized that her opponent had no intention of letting her go easily. She felt a shiver running on her back at the prospect of being toyed by Mariko for who knew how long, but that also fueled the desire to fight back again, even if the odds were against her.

Before she could try fighting back, however, her opponent rolled them around again, pinning her down in the schoolgirl position this time. Mariko then began to grin her covered crotch while patting her head, causing Nanami to blush deeply at both the sight of the oh so close nether region of her opponent, and the feeling of being treated like a pet. Her mind was split in two again, half of her wanted to service Mariko while the other wanted to keep fighting back.

"N-no...! Y-you tricked me...!" she managed to say after a short while, before her hands would try pushing her opponent's body off her with whatever strength she could muster at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next