Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette - Page 6 Empty Re: Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:13 am

"Ha, looks like I got you now," Bridgette smirked as she trapped Odessa against the wall, the ebony beauty's back side pressed for the audience in that side to see. "Now, I think we both know that you won't submit just because of this..." she sneered. "So that means I need to work on that body on yours first, no?"

Pushing one of her knee up between Odessa's legs, the redhead would flick her tongue a few times on the dark skinned amazon's cheek. She pressed herself harder to flatten her opponent against the wall some more, while her thigh and knee would resume their job from earlier, rubbing all over Odessa's thighs and crotch. The crowds didn't need an invitation to cheer and whistle at such sight.

"Feeling hot yet, darling? There's plenty more to come..."

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette - Page 6 Empty Re: Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:03 am

Odessa was trapped for the time being, but Bridgette was right: there was no way that this would be enough to make her submit. She grinned at her temporarily dominant opponent as their bodies pressed together, and as that pressing pushed Odessa’️s backside hard into the warm plastiglass wall.

Bridgette would then bring her thigh into play, rubbing at Odessa’️s crotch as it had been while they were down on the mat. The hot contact was enough to make Odessa cry out softly, writhing against her opponent as the redheaded woman took advantage of her helpless situation, arousing her with that crotch rubbing and adding to that by licking her cheek.

“Mmm…it does feel good…” Odessa would admit, though she had no intention of allowing her opponent to make her cum.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:18 am

Bridgette grinned as Odessa admitted that she did feel good from her teasing, and continued to ravage the trapped girl. Her leg rubbed faster and harder, while she lowered her head to nibble on Odessa's neck, occasionally biting it as well. The feeling of the ebony beauty's splendid figure writhing against her own turned herself on more as well. Normally, that meant Bridgette would lose her focus slightly. It couldn't be helped that her opponent was such a beauty, making her eager to just jump on the girl and try to dominate her with her strength and sensuality alike.

"Oh yeah, I know you like it. Stay put and I'll make it even better, darling" she stressed her last word with a taunting tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:56 pm

“Mmm…I can’️t promise anything…” Odessa would reply, as her opponent told her not to move and to let herself be overcome by pleasure. Despite the fact that her opponent’️s rubbing felt really good, Odessa was not ready to concede anything to Bridgette—not the first fall, not an orgasm, and certainly not the match.

The ebony beauty would moan as Bridgette’️s leg started moving faster, rubbing harder and harder and faster and faster against Odessa’️s crotch. Knowing that she needed to do something to stop all of that, Odessa would try to lock her legs tightly together, trapping Bridgette’️s paler limb between the two of them. She would try to pull it upwards or to the side, not quite sure of the logistics of her escape attempt, but knowing her ultimate goal was to try to unbalance Bridgette and force her to reevaluate this position, even as the red-haired wrestler was nibbling on her neck and making her moan even more!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:48 am

Odessa was still resisting, keeping her legs tight together while also trying to unbalance Bridgette from their position. It made rubbing her knee became difficult, and the redhead responded by biting the neck of her opponent, although she didn't do it hard enough to leave a mark. Odessa deserved a punishment for misbehaving after all.

"Ohh... you bad, bad girl..." taunted Bridgette as she brought her face in front of the dark skinned beauty, pressing her forehead against the girl's. "Looks like you need to be properly tamed first..."

Moving her leg away from Odessa's nether region, the redhead would try to keep her opponent pinned against the wall for the time being while she fixed her balance a bit. Bridgette would then try to ram her knee to Odessa's belly before letting go of the girl's arms, thinking that would be enough to make the ebony beauty bent over. Her intention was to catch Odessa and drape her opponent's arm over her shoulder, so she could set the girl up for a suplex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:57 am

“Yaaagh!” Odessa cried out, as her neck was bit in punishment for her resistance to Bridgette’️s ministrations. Obviously, the redhead didn’️t want Odessa to interrupt the stimulation of her crotch. Apparently, she was going to try to tame Odessa first. That threat brought another smile to the ebony warrior’️s face.

“Oh, you will try, my dear…” she would say. “You will try.”

Bridgette gave it a pretty good try, too. Odessa could do nothing as that knee slammed into her gut, and, when Bridgette let go of her arms, the ebony beauty would double over. She would try to get back up as fast as she could, but, before that, Bridgette would drape Odessa’️s arm over her shoulder, setting up for a suplex. Recognizing that, Odessa would throw a quick shot to Bridgette’️s stomach, hoping that it would delay her for a few seconds.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:07 am

"Guah!" Odessa retaliated her knee strike with a punch to her belly, a theme that seemingly repeating through the match. "F-fuck..." the redhead gritted her teeth, her attempt to suplex her opponent interrupted abruptly.

Bridgette decided to change her plan. Going for a suplex now would strain her sore stomach after that punch, especially since Odessa wasn't a lightweight. She stumbled backwards while shifting for a side headlock instead, before attempting to drop down onto her back to slam the ebony beauty with a DDT instead. She probably wouldn't be able to execute it perfectly after receiving the punch to the belly, but at least she could still weaken Odessa instead of allowing the girl an opening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:34 pm

Though Odessa was not able to break free from Bridgette’️s grasp, she did manage to halt her attempts at performing a suplex with that shot to the belly. Odessa was still in the inferior position, but it was a small glimmer of hope.

Bridgette would quickly squash that hope, as she transitioned into a side headlock that once again saw Odessa’️s face pressed up against her fellow British wrestler’️s armpit. She stumbled along with her opponent as the redhead pulled her backwards, and could do nothing to stop Bridgette as she dropped down onto her butt, pulling Odessa down for a DDT and slamming the ebony beauty’️s face into the mat. Momentarily stunned, Odessa’️s whole body would flop loosely down onto the mat, though she would begin to show signs of life after just a couple of seconds, wiggling and trying to free her head.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:44 pm

Bridgette stayed down briefly after she took down Odessa with the DDT, before starting to roll away from the girl to get up on her hands and knees. Her opponent shouldn't be able to get up straight away as it was, so she could afford to take a quick rest to let her stomach recover. There wasn't too much time, though, as Bridgette noticed the ebony beauty already wiggling around next to her. She smirked.

"No no no, what did I say about staying put, darling?" the redhead chuckled as she would try to sit on Odessa's back while facing the girl's legs.

Her intention was to grab those limbs of her opponent once she straddled the ebony amazon, so she could pull them backwards to apply a good ol' Boston Crab. Odessa didn't seem like the type who'd go down easily, but Bridgette was quite happy to wear the girl down slowly, one move at a time, until there's nothing left in the dark skinned wrestler.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:26 pm

Odessa was stunned, and was impressed by Bridgette. The redhead had held the advantage for much of this match, and had been taking Odessa apart in spectacular fashion. The ebony beauty had to fight back, but she was finding it difficult to find an opening. There certainly wasn’️t one here, even though Bridgette let go of her and rolled away. Odessa began to wiggle and tried to get her hands underneath her body, but before she could she was forced back down onto the mat as Bridgette sat on her!

“Nnnrrgh…” Odessa growled, as she couldn’️t do anything to dislodge Bridgette. She was starting to tire somewhat, and was getting a little sweatier as the match wore on in this enclosed, greenhouse-like dome. She wasn’️t sweaty enough for Bridgette to slide off of her, however. The redhead would pull on Odessa’️s limbs, putting the ebony beauty into a painful, classic Boston Crab, continuing the process of wearing Odessa down.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next