Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Panda vs. Kasumi

2 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Panda vs. Kasumi - Page 8 Empty Re: Panda vs. Kasumi

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:41 am

On her side as she saw that Panda was in just as bad shape as her her, Kasumi let out a small laugh as she rolled on her side and began to crawl towards the ropes. "Ha? You've took a pretty...hard fall, which explains the...delirious imagination of yours. You're not going to make me tap!" Kasumi got out between her gasping of air as she got to the ropes and began to slowly pull herself up to her feet.

"I'm...going to win this match....and those panties!" Kasumi huffed out as she finally got to her feet after losing her balance numerous of times and leaned back against the ropes to keep herself up as she panted heavily for air and sweated profusely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:14 am

Panda kept her face down for a few seconds as she took a few breaths and tried to compose herself following that powerful high-speed aerial collision. She was dazed, and more than a little shaky after that titanic collision, but if Kasumi could keep going, Panda could, too.

“Ugh…” Panda would groan, as she would crawl on her hands and knees over to the ropes on the opposite side of the ring. If she had the energy, she could have tried another high-flying maneuver. But Kasumi would likely just do the same, and they’d have the same result. The two of them had very similar minds. That was something which Panda thought was very cool, but it also meant that beating Kasumi here tonight would be a difficult task, as gaining an advantage over one’s mirror image was never easy.

“Delirious? I just took a little bump in that impact, is all…” Panda would say, as she would grab onto the rope and pull herself shakily onto her feet. “I’m still ready to kick your cute little butt, Kasumi. And when I do, those panties are going to be mine…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:32 am

Kasumi was panting as she pulled herself to her feet, leaning against the ropes as she continued to get air into her lungs. She saw that Panda was continuing to push forward and Kasumi wasn't going to relent either.

Kasumi knew that she didn't have enough in the tank for another big move like her springboards, so she had to be careful before she would wind herself and leave herself vulnerable and lose her panties. The very similar mindsets put a heavy obstacle placed in front of Kasumi to overcome, but she was still going to fight and fight for that victory on the other side of that obstacle.

Pushing herself off of the ropes, she staggered a bit, but she brought her hands up into her stance as she proceeded to re-engage Panda for their battle of panties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:17 am

The two butt-loving martial artists pulled themselves onto their feet on either side of the ring. This match was almost over, but neither fighter was any closer to clinching that valuable victory than when they began the fight. Who was going to claim whose panties, and who would be left bare-bottomed and defeated when this match was over? No one could say for sure right now, but Panda was determined to gain a final, decisive advantage against her Japanese foe.

Panda would put her hands up and bend her knees, getting back into her ready stance yet again. She would shuffle her feet, moving forward towards Kasumi, her opponent moving closer as well, the two of them about to meet in the center of the ring.

“This has been fun, Kasumi,” Panda would say, “but it’s time for me to finish you off!”

With a shout, the Chinese girl would then do a sudden spin, hoping to catch her foe unawares as a spin kick would launch forward towards her cute head!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:42 am

As the two martial artist kawaii shuffled closer and closer to each other, they got within striking distance of each other with both of them in their fighting stance ready to finish the other off and claim their prize. "You can't finish me off, when I put you on the mat!" Kasumi shot back as Panda suddenly sprung into action, spinning around that caused her gi to flutter up and reveal the panda panties that she desperately wanted to add to her collection.

The kick came fast and hard as Kasumi barely had time to register the attack, but her body reacted without thought as it brought up her arms to slam both of them into Panda's leg to counter act the momentum and smack the leg backwards. Pain stung through Kasumi's arms as the hit was not easy to match as she shook her arms.

Seeing an opening, Kasumi turned her body to the left as she would shuffle forward as she lifted her right leg to try and blast Panda in her cute face with a Superkick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:47 am

"You'll never beat me, Kasumi! But I'd love to see you try!" Panda would taunt at her Japanese opponent, getting more and more excited, the adrenaline pumping through her body as she and Kasumi closed the distance between them.

Panda was a split second faster and would attack first, spinning and launching a roundhouse kick for Kasumi's head. The karate practitioner threw her arms up and was able to block the strike, though Panda could tell that it had at least stung her opponent's arms a little bit.

Now it was Kasumi's turn, and Panda knew she had to be quick to react to her foe's attack. When the kick came, Panda had only just gotten her leg back down onto the mat. She couldn't make any fancy move to block or counter. The Chinese girl would bend over backwards, feeling as if she were moving in bullet time, letting the foot pass mere inches in front of her face. As Kasumi's leg went up, there was another flash of her kitty panties, clear as day, still hugging her sweaty nether regions as their battle wore on.

Panda was going to get those panties, no matter what!

She would throw her leg forward, beginning to bring her knee up, pretending to go for another kick. But Panda would then suddenly plant her foot back down on the mat and instead send a rising, chopping blow to Kasumi's chest!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:31 am

Kasumi groaned as her kick hit nothing but air, missing Panda's face by mere inches as she brought her leg down. The level of fighting she was having with Panda was making her body sweat profusely as her gi and panties clung to her body. As she planted her foot on the ground, she saw Panda's knee coming up as she anticipated another kick, Kasumi brought up her own knee to block the incoming kick with her own leg.

However Panda still had tricks up her sleeves as the foot stomped back down and Kasumi ate a chop to the chest. "Gya!" Kasumi let out taking a step back, but that was all she gave Panda as she would take a step forward and deliver a backhand chop aimed at Panda's chest, going tick for tack with Panda as she refused to surrender her panties to her cute rival.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:19 am

Panda's chop would hit Kasumi directly between her small breasts, the fake-out with the leg working perfectly. The Chinese girl barely had time to be satisfied with her attack, however, because Kasumi would almost immediately retaliate, stepping forward again and delivering a chop of her own to Panda's chest, too fast for Panda to react. Now Panda would be forced to take a step backwards, wincing at the blow.

"Gnn..." Panda would groan. She wasn't going to wait very long before she would strike back, either.

Stepping forward again, Panda would unleash a combination of powerful strikes, drawing on some of her last strength as she would throw a quick straight strike right at Kasumi's face, and then, expecting it to be blocked, throwing a diagonal, open-handed uppercut right to Kasumi's chin.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:24 am

Throwing her arm into Panda's chest, Kasumi's arm would go wildly flying after the hit, a sign of her exhaustion as her legs wobbled a bit, but not enough for her to lose balance as she looked up and saw Panda ready to attack. With Panda throwing a strike to the face, Kasumi would quickly swing her arm out to knock the attack away, however before her arm could retract back into position, Kasumi took an uppercut to the chin that almost knocked her off her feet.

Staggered and swaying, Kasumi took a step back and fought really hard not to let her other foot take a step back. "Rrrrr!" Kasumi groaned out as she pulled her body forward, leaning in towards Panda as she swung her her right hand in a backhand chop fashion. However she expected Panda to grab her hand as she would then attempt to leap up and wrap her legs around the arm and would roll on her back, hoping to take Panda down with her as she attempted to lock in an armbar on her cute opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:09 pm

Panda's attack played out just as she had intended. Kasumi easily deflected the direct strike that Panda had thrown towards her as bait, but she could not stop the addition uppercut-slap-chop from smacking hard into her chin. The Japanese girl stumbled back, and Panda would go after her, bouncing forward, thinking that she might just be able to go in for the kill.

She was about to throw another strike when Kasumi threw one at her first. Another chop. Panda brought her arm up to catch the punch, ready to retaliate with one of her own. As she threw her own chop, however, Kasumi's head dipped down, letting Panda's hand pass above her. The girl's legs, instead, would come upwards, spinning and taking Panda down to the canvas in an armbar!

"Gyyaagh!" Panda would cry out, as she would kick her legs, trying to get them down on the mat so she could push herself upwards, trying to pull her arm from Kasumi's grasp!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next