Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 7:16 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Panda vs. Kasumi

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Panda vs. Kasumi - Page 11 Empty Re: Panda vs. Kasumi

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:22 am

Kasumi's vision blurred back to her as the lights above the arena mixed in all together for her poor eyes to comprehend. Moving around as her body burned with pain, the karate girl began to look back and forward around as the blurs followed her and while she was doing that a soft ringing was echoing in her head before it all rushed to her. Suddenly her head was spinning and her vision focused enough to see. Grabbing her head in pain, Kasumi rolled over on to her stomach, her body partially giving out on her as the priority to beat Panda and end this match was at an all time high.

Initially confused on where Panda was, as she looked around in the wrong direction. Kasumi's instincts came into play as she realized that Panda was behind and started to turn around gingerly, fighting to keep her body up right on her knees before falling on her butt as she turned to face her most difficult (and only so far) rival.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:40 am

Panda turned her head one way and saw nothing of Kasumi. She started to fear a surprise attack, but, thankfully, when she turned her head the other way she caught sight of her new rival. Down on her hands and knees, just as Panda was. They had taken quite the brutal cross-counter there. It was a wonder either of them was still conscious, let alone both of them. Maybe, if Kasumi didn’t have such a cute little butt and such wonderful taste in panties, Panda might have given in by now.

Panda would turn and begin to crawl towards Kasumi, but she couldn’t make it too far before she had to stop for a second. The pain was intense. It was difficult to move. Panda would rear up on her knees, wobbling and then falling on her butt, before managing to lift herself back up again, eyeing Kasumi warily.

“K-Kasumi…” she would groan. “Those panties…are mine! You’re good…but I can b-beat you…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:23 am

Kasumi staggered, a lot, trying to get back her vertical base as she swayed her arms around trying to find her balance. Getting back to her knees as Panda did the same, the two were ready to re-engage with each other despite their bodies looking like they were about to fall over and pass out. The light at the end of the tunnel, those cute panda panties on Panda's cute butt wiggling was what was pushing her forward because nothing else would've kept the karate girl going after the brutal hits she was taking and giving.

Standing on her knees along with Panda, Kasumi reached forward and grabbed Panda's gi, almost falling over in the process as she tightly gripped the opposing gi to keep herself balanced. Panting as she looked Panda in the eyes, she gave a wry grin. "Ha..ha..in your dreams Panda...did you see that while you were out?" Kasumi got out as she lightly chuckled the best she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:10 pm

The two kawaii girls were both pretty much finished, but so long as they were conscious, they were going to keep fighting. The match needed to have a winner, and that winner would be decided right here and right now, as they both got up onto wobbly knees and leaned into each other. Panda felt Kasumi gripping her gi and would hang onto Kasumi’s for support, as well, pulling it up a little to expose Kasumi’s cute kitten-print panties.

Panda stared back into Kasumi’s eyes, initiating something of a staring contest. Slowly, she would let her head fall forward, until her forehead, sticky with sweat, met with Kasumi’s. Their cute button noses smushed together and their lips almost touched as their eyes were now barely a millimeter apart. Panda kept staring, trying to intimidate Kasumi, though she doubted if it would have that effect on the other martial artist.

“Look who’s talking…I saw you taking a snooze after I clobbered you…you were probably dreaming about my butt!” Panda would reply, still panting a little, as she would push against Kasumi challengingly, as she tried to build up enough energy for one last, furious assault…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:52 pm

Gripping each other's gi's as the only covering clothing that they were wearing was getting ruffled and showing more skin of both Kawaiis. Kasumi's panties were more revealed and her gi opened up to show more of her sweaty chest. Faces pressed up against each other as their sweat melded as Kasumi glared back at Panda, hoping that the stare would intimated Panda with her fighting spirit. However it was negated as Panda gave Kasumi the same look.

Feeling Panda push into her, Kasumi's exhausted body almost gave in but Kasumi fought back by pushing back against her rival. Kasumi's face flared up when Panda correctly guess that she was dreaming about her butt, "N-no!" she denied, trying to cover her embarrassment by reaching into Panda's gi and wrap her arms around the other girl. Her reasoning was that she didn't want the gi giving way and allowing Panda to escape, though her arm strength was greatly reduced with her current state and all she managed was a simple hug instead of the bearhug she was going for.

Instead of saving her energy for a more practical move, Kasumi used it to instead try and lock in the simple move with her reduced strength, putting her at a disadvantage...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:11 am

The two of them were both at the end of their tether, no strength left, no hope of even getting back up on their feet before passing out. They were pushed up close to each other, faces right there, swapping sweat, eyes staring into each other across an infinitesimally small gap. They were both trying to intimidate each other, but neither one of them was backing down.

Panda, though, managed to get inside Kasumi’s head a little bit when she suggested that the karate practitioner had been dreaming about her panda-clad butt. Panda had figured Kasumi might have been, since the Japanese girl’s butt had crossed Panda’s mind while she was nearly slipping into unconsciousness. Panda smirked as Kasumi blushed, but was soon under attack once more. Her Japanese opponent fell forward and slipped her arms inside of Panda’s black gi, pulling it open further, almost fully exposing Panda’s little white bra. Kasumi’s arms snuck inside and wrapped around Panda, pulling the Chinese girl into a bearhug—or, at least, a somewhat-tight regular hug!

It might have been no more than a friendly gesture in a different situation, but right now, it might actually be enough to finish Panda off. She was just barely keeping herself from passing out. Her head was still spinning. She needed to attack back. Groggily, Panda moved her head back and raised a hand up in the air.

“Now…you’re about to go down, Kasumi!” Panda would declare, before bringing her hand down hard onto Kasumi’s face for an awkward chop, hoping that she could finally put her opponent down and work on forcing a submission out of her!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:21 am

Kasumi hugged Panda tightly as she could, pressing herself up against Panda as she attempted to squeeze the remaining air out of her opponent as she hid her face by pressing it up against Panda's head. Looking down on Panda's chest, Kasumi saw her opponent's cute white bra covering her chest, watching it press up against her body. Panting heavily as she felt Panda move, Kasumi tried to hold on to her opponent as tight as she could to prevent anything from happening.

However, after Panda's exclamation she would eat a chop to her head from Panda. "Gah!" Kasumi cried out, forcing to release the hug as her arms slid out of Panda's gi as she fell to her side, her head once again spinning as she flailed her arm trying to hit Panda and keep her away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:30 am

Panda’s chop took Kasumi down. The Japanese girl’s arms slid along Panda’s sweaty body, almost making Panda shudder at the contact, before they dropped down to the canvas, along with the rest of Kasumi. The Chinese girl almost couldn’t believe that she had the advantage again, after so long, so close to the end of the fight. She could do it. She could win…

There was no way Kasumi was going to be able to get back up! Panda just needed to be careful. Kasumi’s flailing arms almost hit her as she moved forward to capitalize, and one solid hit would have sent Panda’s head spinning. She would keep her head up and move her own arms downwards, trying to slap at Kasumi’s arms, chop at them, stop their crazy assault so that she could get on top of Kasumi and finish the job that she started!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:37 am

Kasumi flailed her arms hoping to hit Panda away from her, unfortunately all that was hit was Panda's hands and they were the ones smacking hers down. Despite her best efforts the dazed Kasumi couldn't form a proper defense as Panda quickly mounted her, sitting on top as Kasumi could feel her victory slipping away from her as she reached up for Panda's gi once more despite her arms hurting from the assault of Panda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:15 am

Panda managed to deflect Kasumi’s slaps. Some of them slammed into her elbows or her forearms, making Panda wince, but she would batter Kasumi’s arms, too, and eventually she would fight the other martial artist down. Once she did, the Chinese girl hopped forward and sat down on top of Kasumi, bouncing a little on her foe’s belly, trying to force what air remained in Kasumi out of her.

“You’re…you’re done! Submit to me now, Kasumi!” Panda insisted, but Kasumi did not oblige yet. Kasumi grabbed onto Panda’s gi, yanking on it, forcing Panda to the side, almost making her fall off. The kung fu girl refused to be pushed aside, however. This was the end! Victory was right here for the taking!

“No! Now, Kasumi! C-come on!” Panda would insist, a little flustered as she would try to bring down another chop onto Kasumi, this one aimed at the Japanese girl’s chest.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next