by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Panda vs. Kasumi

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Panda vs. Kasumi - Page 2 Empty Re: Panda vs. Kasumi

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:04 am

Panda smiled. “Well, I’️m sure your butt would look cute in these panties. But I’️m not going to let you have them!” she would reply, as the two of them lifted up each other’️s gis one last time to check out what would be their prizes if they won this match. So incentivized, the two would let go of each other’️s gis and finally introduce themselves to each other.

Panda bowed deeply, and was glad to see that her opponent was also familiar with martial arts etiquette, as the Japanese girl bowed as well. “It’️s nice to meet you, too, Kasumi. I’️ve been looking forward to this match, as well, especially now that we’️ve met and I know that I’️ll win those adorable panties once I make you submit! You’️d better be ready, too, because I’️m highly trained, and I’️m not going to take it easy on you!”

Panda would slide back, lowering her body a little, her legs separating and her hands held out in front of her as she would assume a starting stance. Several long seconds passed. Then, finally, the bell would ring.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:26 am

"I hope you don't hold back, I would feel bad for taking your cute panties away from you with out a fight!" Kasumi joked back as the sound of metal clashing against hollow metal, Kasumi's mind immediately went into game mode as she kept her stance ready with her right arm tucked into her side and fist facing her opponent, while her left palm stood up and forward as she began to walk to the right, circling Panda as she evaluated her stance. Clearly her opponent was trained in some form of martial arts, unfortunately Kasumi was not used to fighting other countries' fighting style, so she would have to make do with her own instincts and training.

After circling Panda for a while, Kasumi decided that the one to strike first will have an advantage, provided that the first strike was quick and followed immediately by another strike as Kasumi threw her leg up forward, attempt to front kick Panda in the chest as she would then step into the kick and tried to follow up with a straight right punch to the chest area, feeling that her kick would not be able to reach it's target, she hoped that the punch would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:44 am

Panda held her stance, legs spread out, one rather far back, the other a few inches forward of her body. Her hands were both held out in front of her, palms out, fingers spread, though one was stretched out in Kasumi’️s direction, while the other was held closer to Panda’️s chest.

She stayed in place, waiting for her Japanese opponent to make the first attack. The way Kasumi walked, the way her limbs moved, it was obvious that she was experienced in some form of martial arts. Panda couldn’️t say for sure exactly what form of martial art it was, but she knew to be careful facing off with Kasumi. Though the two of them had just spent the better part of a minute admiring each other’️s panties and agreeing that the winner would claim the loser’️s underwear, it was time to fight, now, and Panda was on full alert.

Kasumi came at her, with a straight kick aimed high at her chest. Panda would shuffle backwards, batting down the kick with her forward hand. Kasumi still came at her, this time with a punch. Panda would grab onto her opponent’️s arm and yank her forward and down, trying to bend the Japanese girl’️s arm to lock the elbow painfully in place.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:20 pm

"Tch!" Kasumi let out as Panda seized her arm and pulled her into an arm lock, Kasumi quickly moving with Panda to try and alleviate the pain. Things took a bad turn for Kasumi as she knew that staying in this hold would lessen her punching ability, quickly thinking of a way to escape the hold before this would lead to her losing a prized panties of hers.

From how Panda reacted and how quickly she did, Kasumi knew from that point on her opponent's style was going to be a dangerous one if her style was all about counter grappling against Kasumi's striking Karate. This would not deter the Karate-ka from continuing to fight for her panties and those cute panda print panties. "Nnnn! Nice trick!" she complimented her opponent as she would attempt to counter.

Kasumi would then tuck and roll forward on to her back to try and twist her arm in favor of loosening the elbow lock and get it in front of her as she would then try to throw a kick at Panda's side to try and loosen her hold before trying to kick off the girl with panda panties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:55 pm

Panda was fast, and she quickly pulled Kasumi in close to her as she locked the Japanese girl’️s arm into the painful, draining elbow lock. Panda’️s personal kung fu style was often reactionary in the early going, as she would wait for her opponent to make a move and then counter it, precisely and powerfully. That was just what had happened there, and it had worked to perfection.

But Panda wasn’️t the only one who could pull off an expert counter. Kasumi tucked and rolled forward, making it difficult for Panda to keep her hold on the girl’️s arm. If she had any grip remaining after the roll, the kick to her side would get rid of it entirely. Panda grunted and hopped backwards. That first exchange had been a wash, with both girls doing damage, but not much. Panda was going to have to step it up against her equally skilled opponent if she wanted to win the cute panties that the Japanese girl wore.

“Yours was a nice trick, too,” Panda said, before moving forward, shuffling her feet across the mat as she once again crouched down. She would make the first move this time, throwing one arm forward and chopping Kasumi’️s arm downwards to expose her face. Then, Panda would bring her chopping arm quickly upwards, looking to smack Kasumi in the face with the back of her hand before shuffling back again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:00 pm

Rolling on to her back and managing to kick Panda in the side as she forced the Chinese girl to release her arm as she got to her feet. Rotating her shoulder and shaking her arm, Kasumi felt her arm stinging from the hold but nothing too serious as she got back into her stance.

It wasn't long before Panda took the initiative for offense as she came back at her crouching low as she swung her arm down, Kasumi reacted by swinging her left arm vertically to try and force the arm to the side, which she managed to do, however she was not expecting the backhand that smacked across her face. Staggered, but not stunned Kasumi took a step back as her head twisted to the side as she would attempt to counter.

Turning her body so that her right side was facing Panda, she shuffled her body close enough and lifted her right leg after stepping with her left leg and tried to plant her right foot into Panda's body for a straight side kick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:16 am

Panda’️s attack wasn’️t intended to do much damage, but it was nice to feel the hard slap of Kasumi’️s cheek against the back of her hand, and the attack had managed to sting and send the Japanese karate practitioner staggering back. Kasumi didn’️t waste much time in counterattacking, however. She turned her body to the side and moved forward. Panda kept her hands up and facing outwards towards her opponent, keeping a close eye on her foe.

Kasumi’️s leg lifted up, and, for a second, Panda got a flash of those cute kitten panties that Kasumi was wearing. That small sight delighted Panda, and reminded her what she was fighting for, but pain followed quickly upon the heels of the pleasure as Kasumi’️s heel slammed into her tummy. “Nnngh!” Panda groaned, and she backed up a step, but she refused to fold or double over. Panda decided to show off her own kicking, and would move her leg forward again, launching it upwards and trying to slam her sole into Kasumi’️s chin with a swift crescent kick.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:19 pm

With her foot connecting with Panda's cute gi covered tummy, Kasumi stood with her side still facing Panda as she had her right armd pointing diagonally down and her left arm tucked in as she stood in her karate stance. The blows they traded got harder and harder with each hit as Kasumi smirked, her opponent wasn't backing down and didn't fall or even kneel over as Kasumi held the same determination to win those panties.

Now it was Panda's turn to counter attack as Kasumi saw her opponent lift her leg up and with it a flash of the panda panties caught Kasumi's eyes as she glanced at them. However she immediately caught herself enough to react to the quick kick by moving her head back and moving her arms up to catch the foot by the ankle. Attempting to sway the advantage in her favor and not get into a trade off of more forceful kickings, Kasumi attempted ot push the heel back at Panda and force her to stumble backwards.

If she was successful, Kasumi would then leap forward towards Panda and during her jump she would bring her right leg up as high as she could as she would then whip it downwards aiming for Panda's upper torso for a flying axe kick. It was a risky move, but a damn good visually appealing attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:51 pm

Panda’️s crescent kick failed to land where she had intended it. Instead, Kasumi managed to catch it, and, shifting her weight and giving Panda a push, managed to force the Chinese martial artist to stumble backwards. Panda grunted as she was sent backwards, but balance was a strong suit of hers, and she wouldn’️t come close to falling. She was set up for Kasumi’️s next attack, however.

Panda watched Kasumi leap towards her and throw her leg upwards. The Chinese girl knew where this had to be going. Kasumi wanted to land a major blow, but, in doing so, she had set herself up to be countered just as Panda had with her crescent kick. As Kasumi’️s leg came down, Panda’️s hands would shoot upwards, grabbing onto the ankle. Then, Panda would twist her opponent’️s leg, before pushing hard forward, trying to send Kasumi flailing down onto the mat in a heap.

If she could do that, then Panda would go on the offensive herself. She moved forward, right foot first, her hands out, and then, when she got close, she would try to deliver a snap kick to Kasumi’️s chin, hoping to send the Japanese girl tumbling.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:02 pm

"Hiyaaa!" Kasumi kiaied as she brought her leg down, however her opponent was just as good on defense as she was on offense as she caught the leg. Luckily for Kasumi, her affinity for jumping and bouncing allowed her to have a good ability to land on her feet most of the time as she successfully landed on her left leg while her right leg bent upwards in Panda's hands, showing off Kasumi's flexibility.

However her flexibility did not come in handy as Panda twisted her foot and pushed back, stinging Kasumi's leg and causing her to stumble away, but managed to keep to her feet as she turned around to face her opponent. Her opponent approached and with a sudden snap, Panda's foot came at Kasumi's face once again. The karate girl went back on the defensive as she brought her arm up and swung it down to hit the upcoming leg back down as she kept up the fast pace of trading offensive with Panda.

Stepping with her right leg, Kasumi twisted her body to the left and then swung with her body, twisting with the hips and digging in with her right foot to try and deliver a hard straight into Panda's stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next