by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Panda vs. Kasumi

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Panda vs. Kasumi - Page 3 Empty Re: Panda vs. Kasumi

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:13 pm

Panda didn’️t manage to put her opponent on the canvas. Kasumi stayed on her feet, and, when Panda launched another kick, this one a straight snap kick, for Kasumi’️s face, the Japanese karate practitioner easily slapped it down with one hand. Panda would clench her teeth in mild frustration, but also in determination, as it was now her turn to defend. Kasumi launched a hard straight at Panda’️s stomach, and the Chinese girl, keeping with their back-and-forth rhythm, would bring her hands together to deflect the blow, letting it bounce harmlessly off of her palms.

And now, her time to attack. Panda really wanted to land a kick against Kasumi, but she knew that it would be useless to keep trying and trying. She would have to wait for an opening. So, instead, Panda would feint with her leg, moving it slightly as if she were attempting another snap kick, before launching her body forward, getting close to Kasumi and sneaking her arms in between those of the Japanese girl. If she could, Panda would then deliver a pair of stinging, lightning-fast palm strikes, one to each of Kasumi’️s cheeks, followed by a hard palm right to Kasumi’️s chin to try to back the Japanese fighter up.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:49 pm

Kasumi's eyes widened as she saw and felt Panda deflect her hard blow with her palms as she pulled her arm back to prepare for Panda's counterattack while stepping back to give herself room to block. Seeing Panda's leg lift up for another kick, Kasumi raised her arm and swung it down to repeat her success in parrying the incoming kicks. However she was in for a surprise when Panda revealed her kick to be just a feint as Kasumi's arm swung down, hitting nothing.

The fumble cost Kasumi as she received two fast palm strikes to her cheeks that left Kasumi's face stinging and stunned as the next palm strike landed on her chin, whipping her head back as Kasumi staggered backwards, quickly stumbling towards the ropes as she fell against them, wrapping her left arm around the top rope to catch herself from falling down on the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:32 pm

Panda’️s attack went perfectly. Her feint was very convincing, and Kasumi went for it, her hands moving low to try to defend against another kung fu kick. But Panda didn’️t deliver that anticipated kick. Instead, she struck with her hands, leaping forward and delivering stinging slaps to each of Kasumi’️s cheeks, then a final palm strike to Kasumi’️s chin that send the Japanese martial artist stumbling backwards into the ropes. Panda giggled at her opponent’️s misfortune.

“Here, kitty kitty kitty…panties,” Panda would say. “You’️re going to be on my butt soon!”

Panda was very, very excited right now. Kasumi was cute and seemed like a great girl, and, once she was vanquished, Panda would get her adorable panties! The stakes were high, and Panda wouldn’️t lose. She advanced on her opponent quickly, twisting her body and launching first one, then another right-legged spin kick to Kasumi’️s face, following those up with two more palm strikes to her chin.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:39 am

The situation was bad, Kasumi was now medaphorically and literally on the ropes as she pulled herself up to her feet. However Panda was not going to relent on her attack as she continued on with a rough combo with two roundhouse kicks. Her head was already spinning and the two kicks spun her head even more, but the stakes of panties still clear in her mind as she saw Panda readying for another palm strike combo.

Thinking fast and probably on instinct, Kasumi attempted to escape from between Panda and the ropes as she would tuck and roll, hopefully underneath Panda's attack as she stretched out her leg while rolling to try and attempt at a Koppu Kick. The rolling kick however was too close to the ropes so Kasumi couldn't extend her leg until very late into the roll but the attack was a possible second reward while the first reward was trying to put some distance between herself and her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:05 am

Panda was finally able to land a couple of kicks of her own, exacting some small revenge for the kick which Kasumi had landed on her a little under a minute earlier. She had taken control of the fast-paced martial arts battle, but that control would not endure for very long. Her next attempt at smacking Kasumi upside the head missed, and the Japanese martial artist would tuck and roll away, delivering a nasty kick to Panda’️s chest as she did. The Chinese martial artist cried out and fell backwards, managing to recover enough to do a roll of her own and bounce back up to her feet.

Panda rubbed at her chest, taking a breath as she and her opponent allowed a small gap to form between them. She would eye Kasumi warily, ready to reengage whenever the karate practitioner was ready. “Haah…you really don’️t want to lose those panties, do you?” Panda would ask.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:40 am

Rolling through as her leg crashed into Panda's chest, Kasumi rolled to her feet as her head worsen with the spinning but slowed down until it stopped completely after a while of standing. Getting back into her stance as Panda got to her feet, the two martial artist stood apart from each other as a brief break appeared. A small smile came on her face as Panda commented on her tenacidy, "Of course, my panties are my pride and joy! And I'm looking forward to adding those cute pandas to my collection!" she said with joy.

Now was the time to reengage as their break was long enough as Kasumi decided to restart with a bang as she took a step towards Panda, beginning to spin as she leapt up. Stealing the feint idea from Panda, Kasumi lifted her leg to appear like she was going for a tornado kick, however she would then drop down and attempted to sweep the legs of Panda and take away her balance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:54 am

Panda would grin as Kasumi talked about her love for panties and promised once again to add Panda’️s panda-print panties to her collection. “My panties are my precious treasures! I would never let one of them go! I’️ll keep my panties, and I’️ll add your cute kitten panties to my collection, and then I’️ll wear them tomorrow to try them out!”

Panda didn’️t want to wait any longer to reengage her opponent, and, as Kasumi stepped forward, she would do the same. Both girls had taken some blows, and both were ready to fight on. Panda wanted to think she had gotten the best of her opponent during their first “round,” but she knew that that didn’️t mean much at all in the grand scheme of things.

As Kasumi leapt up and her leg came out, Panda brought her hands up to block, but it turned out that Kasumi was feinting, the same way Panda had been. The karate practitioner landed and came in low instead, sweeping Panda’️s legs and taking them out from under her. “Guaagh!” the Chinese girl exclaimed as she fell to the mat. Not to be outdone, Panda would land on her fingers, facing away from Kasumi, and would sweep her own leg around, trying to take Kasumi’️s legs out from under her to bring the Japanese girl down to the mat, as well, to once again put the two of them on even ground.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:44 am

"You Fiend!" Kasumi let out an exgarrated gasp, "You would wait until tomorrow!? How dare you insult my panties by waiting to use them!" she teased, "When I win those cute panties, I'll be sure to wear them in victory!" she exclaimed as she flew through the air and swept Panda off of her feet. However as she got to a standing position, she saw Panda catch herself from falling in a haphazardly position and immediately counterattacked with a sweep of her own.

"Wah!" Kasumi let out as her legs were kicked out from beneath her as she landed on her back. However she would use the momentum generated from the torque caused by the sweep and tuck her legs into her chest as she attempted to kip-up, throwing her legs up and pushing off of the mat as she landed on her feet. Hoping that her quick spring would give her time over Panda, Kasumi would once again try for an axe kick aimed for the small of her panda panties wearing opponent's back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:47 pm

As Panda rose from her squatting position, she chuckled at Kasumi’️s exaggerated reaction to her panty plans. “You expect me to go double-panties after I beat you and take yours? I don’️t want my lucky panties to think that I don’️t appreciate them fully!” the Chinese girl would say, as her opponent sprung up to her feet as well, Panda’️s counter-sweep hardly having an impact on the Japanese girl. “If it makes a difference, I’️m not going to wash them before I wear them. They’️ll feel and smell just like they do right now! I promise!”

Kasumi attacked quickly after the two of them got to their feet, throwing a kick aimed for Panda’️s back. The Chinese girl would shuffle back and let the kick pass just in front of her, though it came so quickly that Kasumi’️s toes actually brushed Panda’️s belly. Once the foot had gone by, Panda would retaliate with a quick crescent kick intended to back Kasumi up, and would then rush forward and throw a hand hard at Kasumi’️s face.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:48 am

Kasumi's leg whipped down as Panda rose quicker than expected as she attempted to at least hit Panda as she did, a grazing blow to the belly that did not warrent any reaction as Kasumi let out a frustrated grunt, solidifying her base while watching Panda's leg reach up quickly as it revealed the panda panties to Kasumi's green with envy eyes as she ducked underneath the crescent kick.

Smiling to herself as she thought that she managed to pull a fast one over Panda, pushing her body up with her hand ready for a palm strike ready to blast Panda in the chin for a devastating counterattack. However she was not expecting Panda to follow up with a hard strike to the face that rocked Kasumi as her palm continued to shoot up to try and reach it's mark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next