Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Panda vs. Kasumi

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Panda vs. Kasumi - Page 4 Empty Re: Panda vs. Kasumi

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:47 am

Panda’️s crescent kick failed to back Kasumi up. Instead, the Japanese martial artist ducked under it. Not only would Kasumi get another perfect view of the panda-print panties that she was fighting for, but she would also throw Panda off as the Chinese martial artist came forward and tried to throw a palm to Kasumi’️s chin yet again. Kasumi ended up much closer than Panda had anticipated, and she wasn’️t just standing still.

“Nyyyah!” Panda cried out in pain as a hard palm uppercut struck her in the chin. Kasumi hit her so hard that Panda, had she been wearing shoes, might have popped right out of them. While she didn’️t know quite how hard her half of the cross-counter hit Kasumi, Panda would fall backwards and tumble down onto the mat, stunned for a second before she managed to regain her balance and roll up onto one knee, putting her fists down on the canvas as she panted and stared over at her foe to see how she was doing.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:56 am

Kasumi's ppalm smashed against Panda's chin, however she had to take a blow in return "Guuh!" Kasumi let out as her head went spinning yet again as she staggered back and fell to her butt. Holding her face as it stung in pain, Kasumi would roll backwards to give space between her and Panda as she got to her knees. Although they only hit each other a few times with the fast pace action between them, each hit made their marks and left an impression on the other.

Her status was not much better than Pandas as the two martial artist Kawaiis were on their knees as their fast pace action was not an easy toll on their bodies. Sweat began rolling down Kasumi's face as she let out a smile, "Ha....haa....You're pretty good, wasn't expecting...such a hard first match." she let out as the skills that they displayed were greatly even in their styles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:31 am

The martial artists traded palm strikes and both went tumbling down to the mat. Though the blows had been hard, both girls were more than able to take a punch, and soon they were facing off on their knees from halfway across the ring, both wounded, but neither ready to quit. Panda smiled. “Haaaahnn…and you’️re pretty good, too, you know. This is…fun. Exhausting…but fun!”

Panda reached up with one hand to wipe the sweat from her brow, and then wiped the back of her hand on her gi. She was starting to work up quite the sweat, and it seemed Kasumi was, too. “And not only are you pretty good, but you really do have great taste in panties,” Panda would add, as she would stand up, slowly approaching Kasumi. She didn’️t assume her combative posture just yet, but she was ready to fight again. “I’️m going to really enjoy peeling those sweaty panties off of your body…and waving them around in triumph after I win.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:57 am

Kasumi smiled as stood apart from Panda, not in her fighting stance as Panda walked closer. Kasumi did the same but not tensed and ready to fight as she got really close to her opponent. "You won't be getting these panties, my sweet little Panda." Kasumi commented as she pushed her forehead against Panda's. Her sweaty forehead stuck to Panda's as she let out a smile, "Try all you might, my kitties are staying on my butt!" she let out as she pushed her head against Panda's, a little competition between the action.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:44 am

Panda smiled back at Kasumi as the two of them approached each other, eventually getting so close that their foreheads touched. Panda would lean in and press her forehead against Kasumi’️s, letting her warm, sweaty skin push against and stick to her opponent’️s. “Oh, I think I will be getting those panties, my sweet little Kasumi,” Panda would retort, in response to her opponent’️s bold claim. “Because you certainly won’️t be getting these pandas. They’️re staying with me, on my butt.” She would lift up the front of her black gi, flashing her underwear at Kasumi again as she kept their foreheads together.

“You know,” Panda would continue, “you’️re lucky I don’️t attack you right now when you’️re not expecting it. You’️re wide open.” The Chinese girl would reach up and poke at Kasumi with one finger. “But why don’️t we agree to back up into our corners and then come out fighting again? No sneak attacks before we’️re ready. It’️s only fair, I think.”

Last edited by 10885 on Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:50 am

OmegaVan0 wrote:Kasumi only smiled as her and Panda continued to verbally spar, "So cleaver of you!" she let out in a fake surprised voice, "I would never expect an attack this close to you and your flexible legs." she joked as she continued to push her sweaty forehead against Panda's, however then came the offer to return to their corners and start back at a neutral position as she returned the poke back to Panda, "After you Panda-chaaaan~" she chimed as she pulled her head off of her opponent and started to walk back towards her corner.

She didn't take her eyes off of her opponent as she soon felt her back press up against the turnbuckles as she prepared herself for their next confrontation, bouncing up and down as she soon got back into her karate position, left arm in front of her and her right hand tucked by her side as she waited for her rival to do the same. When Panda was ready, Kasumi would quickly advance to the center of the ring and stop just before getting to the center as she waited for her opponent to get within fighting distance.

Daaharu wrote:Panda smirked as Kasumi poked at her in retaliation for the poke that she had delivered a few seconds earlier. It would have been easy for either one of the two martial artists to take her opponent by surprise while they were up close like this, foreheads pressed together, but, in the spirit of sportsmanship, the two agreed to back up and prepare themselves before fighting again. “You’re lucky, Kasumi…very lucky…” Panda would say, and she would wag her finger at her opponent as she slowly backed away, back to her own corner, staring Kasumi down the whole time.

Once Panda’s back touched her turnbuckle, she would drop back down into her kung fu stance, legs spread, body bent slightly, left arm held out in front of her while her right arm was held a little lower. She would then shuffle forward, advancing towards her opponent until they met again in the center of the ring. When they did, Panda would throw a lightning-fast blow towards Kasumi’s face, before bringing her right arm around to try to smack Kasumi in the belly.

OmegaVan0 wrote:Meeting Panda in the center of the ring, the action picked up right where it left off as Panda struck with a fast blow, but Kasumi's reflexes was quick and parried the blow with her right arm, twisting her body towards Panda. Seeing the strike heading to her belly, Kasumi would attempt to bring her knee up to try and block the blow and try to force her leg forward to try and force Panda backwards.

If she was successful she would follow through with a side kick to the stomach of Panda and continue her counterattack with the same leg as she pulled it outwards and attempted to swing her leg towards Panda, aiming for her cute sides as her gi flapped around, revealing her kitten panties far more than before.

Daaharu wrote:Panda had been expecting Kasumi to block the slap to the face. It had been, more than anything else, simply a diversion for her other strike, which she was certain would make contact. But Kasumi brought her leg up and blocked the blow. She then used that leg to push Panda back, forcing the Chinese martial artist to retreat a few steps.

Kasumi’s leg then swung out and around, aiming to hit Panda’s side. Not to be outdone, Panda would step back once more and lift her knee, deflecting the kick expertly. As she did, she caught another glimpse of Kasumi’s panties. No doubt her own panda-print panties would be in plain view as she continued to use her legs. She would try to launch her already-lifted leg forward for a snap kick to Kasumi’s belly, before lunging forward and throwing two rapidfire palm strikes to the Japanese girl’s chin.

OmegaVan0 wrote:Kasumi grunted as her counter kick was countered in similar fashion as Kasumi brought her foot down, however Panda's foot was locked and loaded as it fired out a snap kick at Kasumi's stomach. "Guh!" Kasumi grunted as she took the first unguarded blow in their fight as she staggered back, but not staggered enough to lose her guard as she saw the incoming follow up strikes.

Attempting to counter the two strikes, Kasumi would use her gi training to her advantage as she attempt to grab the sleeves of her opponent while evading the strikes as she would fall back, pulling on the gi as she attempted to monkey flip Panda up and over as she planted one of her feet into Panda's hip and tried to launch her over head with her leg.

Daaharu wrote:Panda’s snap kick managed to find its way right into Kasumi’s midsection, and the Chinese girl smiled as she scored the first real hard blow of the match. Kasumi folded a little and staggered backwards, setting her up seemingly perfectly for Panda’s next attack. The Chinese girl lunged forward and threw those palm strikes right at Kasumi’s chin.

But the Japanese girl managed to recover quickly, and Panda was disappointed as her strikes whizzed through the air in front of her opponent. Then Kasumi grabbed onto her sleeves. Before she could even think to try to escape, Panda felt Kasumi’s foot lifting her up by the hip, and she went flipping over the Japanese girl’s head. Panda would calm herself and, upon impact, she would roll, minimizing the damage she took as she would get up onto her knees. It still hurt, though.

OmegaVan0 wrote:Rolling back as she sent Panda flying over her, Kasumi continued to roll back on to her knees as she quickly got up into a standing position. Turning around she saw that Panda was still kneeling on the ground, thinking that her counterattack did a lot of damage to Panda. With that in mind, a smirk came on Kasumi's face as she figured she could be a little bit more flashy in her next move with the given the circumstances as she aimed her body at Panda with her right hip taking the front.

Shuffling towards Panda, Kasumi attempted to do a move she always wanted to try out as she seen it on many times on TV and thought it was great looking move and so simple as she lifted her leg and attempted to superkick Panda right in the side of the head.

Daaharu wrote:Panda was rattled by her Japanese foe’s last attack, but since she was light on her feet and quick-thinking enough to roll as she landed, she was not particularly injured. She looked up and saw Kasumi positioning herself to attack. The Chinese girl would stay on her knees and wait, looking for just the right moment to counterattack.

That moment would come when Kasumi loped forward and brought her leg up, launching a superkick to Panda’s head. The Chinese martial artist knew that a blow like that could knock her out, especially when it was delivered by a girl who was obviously an experienced martial artist. Panda would throw her arms out to catch Kasumi’s foot before it hit her head, and then, with a roar, Panda would surge to her feet, pushing upwards on Kasumi’s leg and trying to flip her over backwards.

Panda assumed that her opponent would land on her feet, as she would in this situation. Focusing, Panda would then throw a palm strike, hoping to hit Kasumi’s chin with it as soon as she landed following the flip!

OmegaVan0 wrote:Kasumi's eyes widened as her foot was caught by her opponent as she hopped on one foot as Panda shot up and forced her leg skywards. With the sudden force, Kasumi managed to bring her other leg upwards as she tucked her legs in an flipped backwards gracefully as she landed on her feet.

However what came next was anything but graceful as Kasumi was immediately rewarded with a palm strike to the chin that whipped her head back and sent her world rocking. Stumbling backwards in a daze Kasumi lost her balance and fell to her butt as she held her chin, her vision blurry and shakey as she tried to sit up straight and not fall down to her back where she would be vulnerable and probably have her vision worsen.

Daaharu wrote:Panda managed to time her actions well. She flipped Kasumi backwards through the air, and, as her opponent flipped, Panda would get another good glimpse at Kasumi’s cute kitten-print panties. Panda smiled, then bent her knees a little and prepared her follow-up attack. When Kasumi landed on her feet, Panda threw a palm forward, and it crashed into Kasumi’s chin with a loud smack, throwing the Japanese girl backwards, down onto her butt.

“Ha!” Panda would exclaim, giddily bouncing on her toes as she towered over her fallen foe. “Those cute little kittens are mine, Kasumi…” Panda would say, before stepping forward and snapping her right leg quickly towards Kasumi’s face, trying to hit the Japanese martial artist with a devastating snap kick that should put her flat on her back, if it hit.

OmegaVan0 wrote:Kasumi heard her opponent as her world was still spinning, she tried to get up in an attempt to defend herself as she knew Panda would not let her rest. Her suspicion was correct as she received a snap kick to her face as her head whipped back again and this time she laid flat on her back. The deadlock between the two was finally broke as Kasumi was staring at the stars and lights above her, her head now spinning more than ever, her limbs spread outwards as she was momentarily left vulnerable.

Daaharu wrote:Panda’s kick drove right into Kasumi’s face, knocking the Japanese karate expert backwards. She was laying flat on her back, obviously seeing stars as she stared unfocusedly up at the top of the arena. Panda, meanwhile, would put her arms up in the air in triumph, strutting around Kasumi in order to get into position for her next attack. She had finally broken their stalemate, but she was not going to stop until she got that verbal submission out of her super-cute foe!

“Come on, Kasumi!” Panda would call out, as she would try to drop down on top of her opponent, sitting her firm panda-print butt down on Kasumi’s chest and trying to pin the Japanese girl’s arms with her knees. “You can do better than that, can’t you? Or are you ready to give up?” Panda would raise a fist, ready to strike quickly depending on what Kasumi’s answer was.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:03 am

Kasumi's head was spinning as she heard Panda taunt her as she soon felt a weight on her chest and her arms pinned as she looked up to see Panda straddling her in a dominate fashion. Attempting to move her arms to try and escape, Kasumi found herself in a bad position as Panda rose her fist. Widening her eyes, she attempted to think of a way out of this hold as she thought of something. "Not yet panda girl!"

Kasumi would attempt to plant her feet into the mat and arch her body to try and slide Panda up her body a little, she was not attempt to escape but rather give herself a little more room as she would then attempt to swing her legs up, hoping her flexibility would come into play as she would try to wrap them around Panda's head.

If she was successful, she would attempt to wrestle Panda down to the ground and then really put the squeeze on her opponent, tightening her legs for a powerful head scissors. "Nope! I still got more than you can handle!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:02 am

Panda was in a pretty darn dominant position, and she felt good about it. She had her fist up, cocked and ready to let fly an almighty punch that would put Kasumi’s lights out and win the match for the white-haired Chinese fighter. Her opponent still had other ideas. Panda wouldn’t do too much to stop Kasumi as the girl arched her legs upwards, and would allow herself to slide forward a little, knowing that she still had Kasumi’s arms pinned.

She realized a split second too late what Kasumi was trying to do. It was what Panda would have done had she been put in this situation. Flexibility was one of her greatest strengths, but so too, it seemed, was it one of Kasumi’s. The Japanese girl’s legs wrapped around Panda’s head and dragged her down to the mat.

“Aaack!” Panda squawked, wriggling furiously to try to escape as she was put in a crushing submission hold!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:15 am

Successfully bringing her legs up to wrap around Panda's head, Kasumi successfully managed to take Panda off of her and got her to the ground. Laying on her side as she squeezed the head of the struggling Panda, Kasumi caught her breath as she shook the remaining cobwebs out of her head. Now she was the one in control as she was using an unorthodox method even to her, but it was working to perfection as she kept the hold.

However with the struggling of Panda, Kasumi knew she couldn't hold the girl for long and this ground base 'wrestling' wasn't as flashy as she wanted it to be. After a while longer, Kasumi would then release the hold and roll away to her feet. However she felt that it wouldn't be in good taste to let off Panda with that kinda of counterattack. Kasumi watched as Panda would rise as she would attempt to continue her advantage with a front kick to the face of Panda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:41 pm

Panda struggled desperately in the headscissors, throwing her limbs back and forth, eventually getting her legs under her and trying to push her way out of the hold. She was desperate to escape quickly, though one thing made her pause, for just an instant—that being her near-perfect view of Kasumi’s cute, tight butt in her kitten-print panties. “Grrrnnh…so cute…” Panda admitted in a quiet growl. Whether she was referring more to the panties or the butt, even she couldn’t say with certainty.

She wasn’t able to make too much headway in her escape attempts, but, after a few seconds, Kasumi would let her go. Panda would gasp and roll up onto her hands and knees, quickly recovering from the breath-restricting scissor hold. She then rose up onto just her knees, and put one foot underneath her body to begin to push herself back up onto her feet.

But as soon as she began to rise, Panda’s chin met Kasumi’s foot, the karate practioner delivering a crushing kick to Panda’s face in retaliation for Panda’s nearly identical kick to Kasumi’s face a couple of minutes earlier. The Chinese girl cried out and flopped backwards, landing hard on her back in a spread eagle position, limbs flopping to her sides as she was momentarily stunned.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next