Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:01 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 12:59 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 12:20 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A commando meets an egyptian.

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A commando meets an egyptian. - Page 5 Empty Re: A commando meets an egyptian.

Post by Hallian Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:34 pm

Genna was about to stand up when Nieth's foot came down onto her arm. She grunts in pain before she was being slightly lifted for the slam. How could she keep her opponent down if she kept chaining these moves? When they're both standing, she has the advantage and when Genna isn't, Neith could still pick her up. How could she force her poor ground game out?

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyDreamer Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:50 pm

Neith keep a steady pattern of breathing and thinking as she tried to keep up her offensive. She knew that Genna must have figured out how bad she was on the ground by now, so the brunette knew her weakness. Thankfully she had done the same. So now the battle was to figure out how to go after the others weakness.

So far Neith was doing well. She had made the right decision to not go down with Genna when she had gotten that spear. Now she just had to follow through; she tried to lift Genna all the way up onto her shoulders, hoping to go for a powerbomb back to the mat. However, she was forgetting an important detail and as she lifted Genna onto her shoulders, her legs wobbled a little. It was a moment of weakness remaining from the earlier Boston Crab. Neith would try to still complete the move, but the pause was a chance for her opponent to counter

Friction
Spoiler:

LazyDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:10 pm

Genna was too busy panicking to notice Neith's weak leg. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she let out as she was brought down, hard. Genna was starting to look weakened. Genna knows she is a tough spot and may lose the match, but she was worried, even though she is losing, Neith can tell she is enjoying this. "Is that the best you got?" she asks

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyDreamer Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:37 pm

Neith breathed a calming sigh as she slammed Genna back down onto the mat. She patted her left leg quickly, happy that it had held steady for the move. Neith smiled at her opponent as she moved back towards Genna, even through the position she was in, she could tell the brunette was enjoying this match, and so was Neith. "Oh not even close!" She responded, smirking.

Neith knew she had to go for it here, and she would, it was time too finally get her shot at making Genna cum. Stepping back, Neith ran to the ropes and came back art a high pace and jumped, hoping to full body splash the smaller girl to knock the wind out of her so she could have a less resistant opponent to finish off

Friction
Spoiler:

LazyDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:46 pm

Genna was about to stand up when she saw that Neith was coming at her. She was expecting her to do something direct, but when she missed her and instead used the ropes to full body splash her, she was caught out of position. Neith landed right on her and she did what she was aiming for. She knocked the wind right out of her, giving Neith the perfect chance to finish her off.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyDreamer Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:17 pm

Neith yelled out as she jumped up to slam down on top of the brunette. She grunted pin the impact but knew it had hit Genna far harder. She rolled a little to the side as looked at the out-of-breath girl underneath her. Neith smiled and whispered, "my turn."

The Egyptian placed herself on top of Genna, her butt on the smaller girls chest and her front facing Genna's legs. Then Neith smiled and tried to grab both of the brunette's legs and then sit back, hopefully smothering Genna underneath her rear so she could get free reign and start fingering her!

Friction
Spoiler:

LazyDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:59 pm

Genna screams as she is being beaten up, although she was still having fun. Of course she wouldn't go down quietly. Then Neith sat down on her and grabbed her legs. What was she planning, then she leaned back, making her scream underneath Neith as she tries to break out.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5