Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A commando meets an egyptian.

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A commando meets an egyptian. - Page 4 Empty Re: A commando meets an egyptian.

Post by Hallian Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:26 am

Gennadid her best to escape. Eventually Neith started moving. Why? She then felt her going all of a sudden backwards and down. She then notice Neith removing her chest. This was her chance. She attempts headbutt her with all of her might and then attempt to break free.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyDreamer Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:05 am

Neith knew she was taking a risk by taking the fight to the ground but she needed to get more secure smothers and she hoped her weight advantage would make this easy if she was on top to begin with.

She smiled as she managed to slam them both the ground with a satisfying sound as she lay on top of Genna. She lifted her torso to look at what should've been a dazed opponent. That was her mistake. Genna lashed out with a powerful headbutt directly the Egyptian's face! "Agh" she yelled out as she fell backwards. Her moment of pain allowed Genna to escape from underneath her as well! Now Neith Was in trouble, still being slightly dazed from the force of the headbutt, she was wide open on the mat!

Friction
Spoiler:

LazyDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:58 am

Genna wasted no time. She attempts to first sit on Nieth then perform a one legged boston crab while her other hand slips into her opponent's pussy. If this was all performed, she would respond with "I got you figured out now! Time for you to lose!"

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyDreamer Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:13 am

Neith wanted to yell, she'd had the advantage and thrown it away! Genna was not waiting for her to recover, the brunette seemed set on taking her down right then and there. Neith saw the tackle coming, but her head was still a little fuzzy from the headbutt and she couldn't move herself out of the way fast enough.

"Oww..." she groaned as the brunette pushed her onto her back. She tried to push herself up only to feel Genna's warm rear land on her back and push her back down. "G-get off me!"the Egyptian complained, she knew she was in trouble now! She tried to shift to her right, but a little too late. Genna had already taken a hold of her left leg and was bending it up into a variation on the Boston Crab! "Gahh!" Neith groaned in pain. She wondered why Genna hasn't tried to grab both her legs, but with a small noise she figured out quickly.

The brunette had snuck her fingers underneath Neith clothes again! Neith felt a little blush as the short girl fingered her. She started trying to wiggle and roll away but she was held back by her own pleasure, the feeling of Genna's fingers was beginning to do the trick. Neith was getting wetter and wetter as the nimble fingers did their work. She let out a few moans as she turned herself to the right, hoping to use her free leg as leverage to topple the smaller girl !

Last edited by 12725 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Friction
Spoiler:

LazyDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:49 am

Genna smirks. "I will, once you cum." Her fingers moved fast, doing her best to finish the job, but then she realised something. Her right leg was untouched, thus it allowed Neith to roll to the side, causing her to topple over, losing her grip. Genna started to stand up, smiling at her. "You are proving to be a good opponent. It will be all the sweeter when I make you cum."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyDreamer Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:23 am

Neith found herself panting and moaning quietly as the brunette worked her over. She blushed at Genna's comment, but she was not going to take it with no resistance, "A-as if I'll let you!" she stuttered out. She kept herself as quiet as she could in a show of defiance but Genna was a fast worker with those fingers.

Thankfully, her maneuver worked and she used her quick turn to topple Genna so she could get a little breathing room. Neith stood up, still a little woozy from the hold and smiled back, "You aren't too bad yourself. It's too bad I'llbe the one to make you cum." Neith took up her fighting stance again: this time she was going to make Genna cum, one way or the other. She circled a little, hoping to buy herself resting time as she waited for the brunette to make a move.

Friction
Spoiler:

LazyDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:39 am

Genna knew her opponent's weakness now. She just needed to keep her down this time. "Alright, enough waiting." She then rushed at her, raising her fist just like how she started, only this time, it was no feint. She hoped to punch her in the face and then follow up with a legsweep.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyDreamer Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:53 am

Neith was moving back and forth, watching Genna carefully. The Egyptian knew what she had to do to win this: the few hits she'd landed had been extremely effective, so she had to guess that if she could get the brunette on the wrong end of a thorough barrage of attacks she could down her easily.

It seemed like Genna was done giving her thinking time. She charged at Neith throwing another punch towards her face. Neith put up an arm to block the strike, but she was posting even more attention to Genna's feet, knowing the danger of the leg sweep. When she saw it coming, she tried to just jump back a step so she's out of the range of the brunette's feet. If this worked she would then dive in by tucking her body and going for a powerful spear to Genna's gut!

Friction
Spoiler:

LazyDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:11 am

Genna thought Nieth was thinking she was trying to pull the same move twice, thus surprising her, only one surprised was her, twice. a failed fake feint and a failed legsweep. So when she stood upright, she was wide open for the spear. She got hit by it, sending her down hard. "Gah!" she let out. If she keeps hitting her with strikes, she's through. She has to find a way to keep her on the ground, barring any injuries that would last more than a day, at the most. Whatever she does, she has to think of it before Neith starts stomping on her or something

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyDreamer Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:26 am

Neith grunted as she took the blow to her forearm, truthfully she had been expecting another fake. The block was perfunctory at best, but it did stop the shot from connecting with her face and that was what counted.

Neith focused and dodged what she considered the biggest threat to her chances: the leg sweep. She saw Genna was over-extended and knew she could capitalize. She charged forward shoulders down and drove herself into the brunette's stomach! "Here we go!" The Egyptian was going to turn on the gas now: spar or not, Genna was going to take her down and make her cum if she got caught again.

The fact that the spear knocked the brunette all the way tip the ground only served as a problem. Neith wasn't about to slow down though, she tried to stomp once on Genna's arm before trying to pull her up slightly. If this worked, she would try to place Genna between her legs, getting ready to lift her up for a powerful slam!

Friction
Spoiler:

LazyDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next