Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

Jstruggs716, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A commando meets an egyptian.

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A commando meets an egyptian. - Page 3 Empty Re: A commando meets an egyptian.

Post by Hallian Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:04 pm

Genna grunted as Neith's feet land on her thigh. She wasn't expecting that quick of a counter. Now Neith had the upper hand again. Hopefully for Genna, should be able to turn it around "I gotta say, you are making this fun." she them smirks "But you are still going down."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyDreamer Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:16 pm

Neith knew she had all but lost the war of the ground to Genna, so she was going to have to try a different approach if she want to win the bout. She had to take out the brunette bit by bit before she tried anything else, or her inexperience would get her caught again. She started the process with the stomp to Genna's thigh and she knew she needed to keep on pressure.

"Thanks, you're making this pretty intense for me too." She smirks when she sees the confidence on her opponent's face. "Don't count me out just yet." She would move for what looks like a lock up, but that was not where she had her target. With more focus, after using the lock up as an almost rest point for a few seconds, she would kick at the same thigh she had just stomped, hoping to wear down Genna so she wouldn't be able to fight back when she tried to move in for the hentai maneuvers soon. One kick, two kicks, maybe even three! She was hoping to get Genna on her knees in the lock up by crippling her legs and removing her leverage.

Friction
Spoiler:

LazyDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:30 pm

Genna barely manages to get away from Neith before she could do that maneuver. She stood up, trying to deal with the pain in her thigh. She then smirked "Close, but no cigar."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyDreamer Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:43 pm

Neith couldn't quite land the shot she wanted on Genna, who took a step at a crucial moment causing her to not hit even one kick. She couldn't pretend her thigh wasn't hurting though; it was obvious even as she retreated. That alone was enough of a good thing she supposed.

"Cant dodge me forever." Neith responded smoothly. She took a deep breath to slow down her brain; she had been following in the pace dominated by the brunette. She was sure that she was stalling so her leg could recover. That didn't matter. Neith smiled brightly this time and she stepped back into the position she had adopted at the beginning of this spar. She took a deep breath and laughed, "Alright! Let's try this again!" she would then step forward and try to fake a punch towards her face, and follow up with a kirck to Genna's stomach!

Friction
Spoiler:

LazyDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:51 pm

Genna was about to raise her hand to catch the fist, but just like her first attack, it was a fake. She got nailed right in the stomach, causing her to fall down from the blow. It was obvious she needed to avoid her opponent's strikes, because that is what she was good at. But what was her weakness? She had no idea, at least not yet. She expects her to perform a hold right now, so she prepares a counter for that, but unknowingly to her, Nieth would probably go for a strike.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyDreamer Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:06 pm

Neith was trying to get the match back under her control and it was paying off at last. She managed to trick Genna with the fake and landed a successful kick directly to her stomach. The brunette fell down to the mat, and Neith clicked her tongue in annoyance. She need to the brunette off the ground. Whether or not Genna had noticed, on the ground Neith is too unsure of what do and doesnt know enough about actual holds. Against Genna, who seem to want to finish her off with a submission hold, this was really bad for Neith if the ground war commenced.

Neith tries to lift Genna up to her feet by her armpits, so she can irish whip her into the far ropes and send her flying back into Neith's waiting body! If this works, Neith will catch Genna as she hits, and get her in a bearhug that Neith can transition into a powerful breast smother! However, the boost in momentum can also let Genna hit her with a high impact move if she is paying enough attention.

Friction
Spoiler:

LazyDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:15 pm

As Genna was expecting a hold, she was unprepared to be forced to stand up. She was then Irish whipped into the ropes. She then realised it. Her weakness was a ground game. That is why she has been relying on strikes. Too bad she was already on the return trip to Neith. She then was caught in the bearhug. "AGH, YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" She threatens, although one can tell it was just friendly jabbing.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyDreamer Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:11 pm

Neith was trying to take control of the match, which was quickly becoming extremely more intense than she had been expecting. Genna was good, that much was obvious. However she also seemed to be the worst kind of match up for the taller Egyptian girl as she seemed to be good at bringing the fight to the ground.

She smiled when she Irish whipped the brunette into the ropes and stood with open arms waiting for her to come back. She grunted as she caught Genna, absorbing most of the force, but she held fast. Neith was ready to overwhelm the brunette now. "Hehe I think you won't be seeing that, our anything else after this!" Neith teased as she carefully moved a hand to hGenna's head and tried to press her face intoher cleavage for a breast smother! She was glad her new friend was so energetic, it made the fight even more fun, but she we not going to hold back.

Friction
Spoiler:

LazyDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:33 pm

Genna started to say something, but she got caught off by the breasts that were in her feaste. She squirmed around, trying to break out or at least break for air. Although she remembered her sister's advice: When in a hold that cuts off your airs supply, don't speak, because that would only hasten your defeat. Thus only heard the sounds of struggling under her breasts

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyDreamer Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:10 am

Neith was getting into a rhythm now as she managed to pull Genna's brad into her chest and cut off her air supply. Smothers were a strong point of Neith's and she planned to use it well. She pressed Genna further into her bosom and with one hand and squeeze tighter with the other.

She felt the brunette struggling against her smother, trying to lift her head to get a breathe off air. She needed to take out more of Genna's strength before she could really dominate this battle. As she felt her one handed group loosen bit by bit she made a decision: she would have to win this on the ground. Neith would drag them both backwards to the nearest rope and press her back against it before trying to launch them forward and down, hopefully slamming them down to the mat with her on top. Of this worked she would pant a little then lift her torso off of Genna and smile wiggly at her before plunging back down to continue the smother

Friction
Spoiler:

LazyDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next