Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 9:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 8:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 8:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A commando meets an egyptian.

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A commando meets an egyptian. Empty A commando meets an egyptian.

Post by Hallian Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:58 am

Genna sighs as she enters the locker room. She was going to spar with Catherine, hopefully even the score, but her sister was not feeling well so Genna went in alone, hoping to find a sparring partner and maybe even a friend. She leaves some of her things in her locker before turning to see a woman with some sort of ancient egyptian theme going on. She approaches her with an extended hand "Hello. I am Genna Lewis. I am a bit new here and I was looking for a sparring partner." she then adds "maybe even a friend."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

A commando meets an egyptian. Empty Re: A commando meets an egyptian.

Post by LazyDreamer Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:11 am

Neith was humming happily as she walked into the locker room, she had just been picked up by her manager and taken a tour of what was going to be her new apartment now that she needed to live closer to the AFW arena. She had approved of the place quickly then announced she wanted to go to the gym; much to her surprise, the AFW had its own private gym! She was impressed by the facilities and all of the intense fighters she saw training as she walked in. She walked in some more basic workout clothes, a black t-shirt with gold-painted plastic hieroglyphics making up a ring on the bottom of the shirt. They bumped against her as she moved in her black shorts. In the locker room, she put the ankh ties in her hair and looked to head out to work out when she saw a slightly shorter woman standing in front of her. Neith smiled and took the handshake, responding with a greeting of her own, "Hello there, I'm Neith Haruko. It's actually my first day here!" She shrugged at the mention of sparring, "Sure, its been a while since i got a good round in." When the brunette added the last snippet, Neith smiled again, "Maybe a friend would be nice for a new girl." She looked around the gym and found an open ring, "Shall we?" signalling them both towards it.

Friction
Spoiler:

LazyDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:16 am

Genna smiled as they walked to it, she then lifted up the bottom rope, letting her enter first. She made sure to set down her hat. "After you." she said, motioning her in. She looked at her opponent. Definitely wasn't in the Kawaii league, so the advantage was to her.

Last edited by 12691 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyDreamer Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:30 am

Neith happily took Genna's show of manners and gracefully entered the ring, ducking in underneath the middle rope and holding the space open once she did.

She looked her opponent over now as they both entered the ring, she was shorter, a little smaller and probably pretty fast because of it. Neith smiled again. It had really been a while since she just messed around in a ring instead of trying to take down a determined opponent. She had been a little surprised by Genna's forwardness; the girl had more social confidence than Neith usually mustered sober and that was to be respected. Looking her p and down again, she seemed to be in good form, new to this place didn't mean new to the game Neith reminded herself. She took a step back as they both settled in, and almost immediately began shifting her weight back and forth, letting her body warm up as she then took a basic fighting stance with one hand by her face and the other tucked near her body. "Whenever you're ready then." She said in a more serious tone, the adrenaline of a fight beginning to surge already.

She was going to try to return the kindness by letting Genna take the first shot, but if the brunette didn't, she would lash out with a nasty side-fist strike to her abdomen.

Friction
Spoiler:

LazyDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:41 am

Genna went in the ring after her. She then took a better look at her opponent. She wasn't good at judging a person's strength, but she knew one thing, someone expecting a quick and small wrestler will be shocked that the former isn't that true. She was tough and had a good technique, but her defenses were poor. She then readied herself. When she was given the first strike, she said "Alright, standard match rules or Hentai first to cum?" she asked. Either way, she charged forward and look strike she is going to strike high with a first, but really, she is going to attempt to drop down and leg sweep her.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyDreamer Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:56 am

Neith was looking her opponent up and down when her question came. Neith paused for a second, the brunette was forward indeed! Then she remembered where she was: this was AFW, this kind of thing happened all of the time, in fact it was a popular match type with its own belt! She reprimanded herself; she had to be ready for these types of matches, why not practice?

"Hentai then. Might as well deal with it from now." She said confidently, she had done these before, but usually for patrons that paid a lot of money to her fight some other girl. She was probably less experienced than most fighters in the AFW so getting these kinds of practices would be crucial. Either way, its not like her opponent looked like she'd be too cruel so what could it hurt?

Genna charged her when given the first shot, and Neith went to block the coming high strike when suddenly Genna began dropping. "Che." Realizing the trick too late Neith felt her legs come out from under her, bringing her down on her butt. The fall wasnt much, but it caused Neith to stop for just a second, a second in which Genna could capitalize. If she didnt move quickly however, Neith drops to her left side, spinning her body as she lashes out with both feet in hopes to get Genna away so she could get back up.

Friction
Spoiler:

LazyDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:05 am

Sadly, for Genna, she was slow for her size. As she approached to attack, she got nailed in the shoulder. It was pretty solid strike. she grunted a bit at the strike, but she pressed of after a short pause, attempting to keep Neith on the ground and get her in a neck scissor if she was still on the ground or if she got up, get up herself and attempt to pick her up for a powerbomb.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyDreamer Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:14 am

Neith allowed a quick sigh of relief as her quick reaction saved her from being in a bad position right from the get-go. It was quickly followed by a groan of frustration; the angle she had been spinning at drained all of the power from her kick, so even though it had landed on the brunette, it had done no real damage. It seemed Genna was trying to keep on the defensive as well!

As Neith tried to get back to her feet she saw Genna coming in to continue. Neith knew she would have trouble in any match that stayed on the ground, so she made sure she was up before Genna reached her. She realized her initial appraisal of Genna had been off: she was not very fast. Neith hoped to use this to her advantage and get her own shot at offense. However, Genna was trying not to give her much time to relax. She got up close to Neith as she tried to lash out with a strike to her face. The small distance didnt allow for as much power as Neith wanted, so if it didnt distract Genna enough for a follow-up kneeshot to the gut, she would be able to pick Neith up and onto her shoulders much to the Egyptians surprise!

Friction
Spoiler:

LazyDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:22 am

Genna smirked as she was about to pick up Neith when all of a sudden she felt a hard jolt to her gut. She bent over a bit, clutching the area where she was hit, giving Neith a perfect chance to counterattack. It was a close call for her, cause it wasn't just a standard powerbomb, it was going to become a Tactical Powernuke.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyDreamer Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:33 am

Neith scowled as her shot to Genna's face did exactly what she was worried about it doing: nothing. She sighed relief as she felt her knee connect with the brunette's stomach and cause her to double over. This gave Neith an idea; if it was a hentai match, she might as well start playing the part! She saw the knee had done its work and stunned Genna, and Neith was not going to let the opportunity go away.

While Genna is still dazed, Neith would wrap an arm around her head, getting her into a front facelock before trying to lift the lighter Genna into the air! If she succeeds, Neith will jump up and slam Genna down in a suplex, hoping to down the girl so she could try to make the first moves in this hentai match up.

Friction
Spoiler:

LazyDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next