» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A vampire meets an being from above

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A vampire meets an being from above Empty A vampire meets an being from above

Post by Hallian Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:40 pm

It is a average night in the city. Cethilia has a magic ring on that hid her angelic features thus to avoid attention. She is wearing some casual clothes on consisting of mostly white and gold. She kept walking looking around. She wanted some fresh air while her computer was being re-formatted, so she has a lot of time to kill. She decided to enter an american restaurant since she really didn't like the Japanese food. She entered the restaurant and looked around.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

A vampire meets an being from above Empty Re: A vampire meets an being from above

Post by Edmund Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:52 pm

He sat at a table booth in his corner, trying as best as he could not to be noticed. He just sat there, looking for some easy prey. He decided he'd settle for a coke and some spaghetti. He had finally finished his meal when he saw her walk in. He decided he'd just ignore it and order some desert before he left.

Back to top Go down

A vampire meets an being from above Empty Re: A vampire meets an being from above

Post by Hallian Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:10 am

Cethilia looked at the man. She almost missed him because he was trying not to get noticed, but he was looking at other people, so after she ordered her meal, she sat down near him, just in case. She is an Angel, after all, and if this man was up to something, he'd be sorry. Hopefully she was just being suspicious so she decided to take a bite out of her burger and the said, "Quiet night, huh?" trying to start a conversation

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:38 am

He looked up at her, he had been right about one thing, she was beautiful. He sighed and just shrugged his shoulders, just playing with his food when he suddenly made the mistake of flashing his fangs. He quickly covered his mouth, hopping she hadn't noticed his fangs. He turned away as his eye color slowly changed from a beautiful blue to a blood red, "I have to go." He said, beginning to get up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:48 am

Cethilia noticed the fangs A vampire. she thought. It wasn't her first time dealing with a vampire, but she wasn't a zealous Angel, so not all of them involved a fight. If there was good in him, she wouldn't overlook it. Luckily she had already paid, so she just put her food back into her bag and casually followed him at a distance. Hopefully she wouldn't have to fight. She doesn't have her armor or swords.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:55 am

He paid for his food and made his way out, careful to avoid any eye contact with the other customers. He slowly made his way to his house, walking over 23 miles. When he finally reached his house, he spun around to face her and hissed, "Why are you following me? What did I do to attract your attention?" He hissed again, getting ready to fight if he had to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:07 am

Cethilia kept walking. It was a long walk. The Vampire must have wanted to live in seclusion. She kept walking till she arrived at his house. The moment he arrived, she was about to turn around before the vampire confronted him. She then had to explain "Well, we are both not what we seem. You are a Vampire and I" She looks around for anyone looking. If no one is, she lifts up the back of her shirt then takes off her ring. Feathered wings jolt out of her back and a golden aura appears. "am an Angel"

If someone is around, she will say "well, I don't want to reveal it with people looking."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:14 am

He took a step back as her wings unfolded. He knew no human could be that beautiful, but he never would have guessed she was an angel. "You better come inside... Before someone sees you." He said before turning and opening the door to his mansion. He had always had a good life, but the only thing that went wrong was the day he was turned. "Quickly." He said and went inside, turning on the lights to his mansion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:27 am

Cethilia rushed in. She was about to slip on her ring again but she might not need to, considering she was being "invited" in. Once she was in, she took off the shirt since it felt awkward. She put the ring into her pocket before speaking "Well, I was following you just to make sure you we not going to do anything funny. I met good Vampires before, but you can't be too careful. I'm Cethilia, by the way." She extends her hand, keeping an eye on him

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:33 am

He had been ready to pounce on her, but he decided against it and he nodded, "John." He shook her hand. This had been the first contact he'd had with another 'freak' in a long time. "I'm sorry if I seem a little out of it, I haven't been able to feed in a couple weeks. It's become more and more dangerous for me." He sighed as he motioned her towards a seat by the fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next