Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Double AA " The Amazon meets The Supermodel".

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Double AA " The Amazon meets The Supermodel". - Page 6 Empty Re: Double AA " The Amazon meets The Supermodel".

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:53 pm

The supermodel sneered at her opponent, who was now doubled over infront of her, she had a good idea on what she wanted to do Alaina now that she was perfectly set up. Ami attempted to strike her opponent on her mid back as she was doubled over just to make sure she stays that way for a few more seconds. "You ready for this GF?" she giggled sarcastically as she began to sprint towards the ring ropes.

As the supermodel bounced off the ring ropes and came sprinting back towards Alaina, Ami would attempt to jump up at the last moment with her legs extended, hoping that her extended legs would come crashing down on the back of Alaina's neck to send her body and face first into the ring canvas as the supermodel attempted a daring standing leg drop to the supermodel, which would only work If Alaina stayed stunned at her doubled over position.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Double AA " The Amazon meets The Supermodel". - Page 6 Empty Re: Double AA " The Amazon meets The Supermodel".

Post by HighFly Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:37 am

Alaina screamed as she caught a leg across her throat, driving her forcefully down to the mat! She felt Ami's thigh hammer down onto her neck as she was driven down. This little bundle of surprises had caught Alaina off guard again! This spar was starting to go south, fast. Alaina wasn't able to do much about it at the moment though, as the pressure that had just come down on her throat made breathing more difficult than it should be. She lay on the mat rasping for breath and grabbing at her throat with both hands.

As much as Alaina hated to admit it, she was fairly impressed with Ami's wrestling ability. Her personality still left something to be desired by Alaina's estimation....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:45 am

Ami's eyes sparkled with excitement as she managed to get the drop on her opponent! Literally!. After Ami landed that leg drop to the back of the Amazons neck, she watched her opponent clutching her neck and rolling away from her as she struggled for breathes. "Awww im sorry, did I hurt you too bad? come hereeeee" she giggled, knowing this act of her gets on Alaina's nerve.

She grabbed a hold of her opponents one piece fabric at the waist and pulled her back near towards Ami as she hooked her leg up and pinned down her shoulders with her upper back, going for a pinfall attempt. "One.....Two....!" she exclaimed with a huge grin.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:46 pm

Alaina was still out of sorts when Ami spoke, and it wasn't until she heard "two" that she realized she was being pinned!

Alaina began to squirm and kick as hard as she could, but despite her best efforts she was still shocked as her shoulders were held down when Ami counted to three!

"Dammit! Just.... damn." Alaina said as she felt her opponent get up and a wave of humiliation swept over her. Alaina rarely ran her mouth, and now that she did she found herself defeated at the hands of Ami. This seemed as if it would be a long day.... She also doubted that Ami was the type who would be a gracious winner as well....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:53 pm

"Threeeee! Haha! YEAH, I did it. Told you I didn't need to be practicing to be a good wrestler!." The supermodel exclaimed with a mixture of happiness and arrogance in her tone as she slowly got off Alaina and stood next to her, Ami flicked her hair back with her hand and shook her head just feeling so good to defeat her opponent and prove her righteous talks about training etc were all B.S to her. Still, Ami wasnt just going to gloat over her downed opponent, she had something else in mind. She got bent down a bit, her left hand placed on her thigh while her right index finger placed on her pouting lip as she saw Alaina in some discomfort.

"Oohh? Hey- You ok? Need a hand? she smiled as she extended her hand to help her opponent up, winking at her as she offered her hand to her opponent.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:24 pm

Alaina initially had her face buried in her hands as she heard Ami offer to help her up. She learned from Daisuke that trusting a Takeuchi wasn't a wise move.

"I can get up on my own, thanks." Alaina explained as she began to get to her feet without accepting her help. As she got to her feet, she still couldn't believe she lost to Ami. The girl apparently didn't put any work in while Alaina was at the gym every day. While that really bothered her, the fact that it was Daisuke's younger sister was unbearable for Alaina. "You beat me, somehow I'll give you that. How about we have an official match? I'll even let you choose the match type." Alaina offered to Ami. She knew there was no way Ami could turn her down, especially since she just beat Alaina.

Sadly, Alaina couldn't blame her for being confident as Alaina did try to win the spar, and lost.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:40 pm

Ami still had a smile on her face as she raised an eyebrow and backed off a bit while raising her hands above her head, "Ok Ok, Fine I understand...." she said taking a few steps back as she allowed Alaina to get back upto her feet. The supermodel knew, that by winning this match, she know had a psychological advantage over her opponent. Still, she played things coooool. She walked over to her corner ,grabbed her towel and a bottle of water before walking back towards Alaina , squirting some water in her own mouth to drink and cool off as she listened to Alaina's rematch offer.

"Gee, you really must not like losing to me huh? Thats strange though, I've heard usually when you have a match or a spar your nice enough to invite them over to your place for dinner and whatnot, while here your blowing me off. Guess your not as nice as people claim you are.." she pouted as she extender her arm again, offering her some water." Of course I'll face you in the ring again! Oh, want some water hmmm?" she winked at Alaina.

Last edited by 12085 on Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:52 pm

"I'll hang out with you for a day if you beat me, how does that sound?" Alaina said to Ami as she stepped between the ropes to exit the ring. "When you figure out the type of match you want to lose in, just let me know. Be sure to tell your brother too, I am sure he'd love to see me beat you the way I beat him."

Alaina had to hand it to Ami for the win, but that girls personality wore away at her just like Daisuke did. If Alaina lost this match against Ami she'd never live it down, although the reward for a victory over a spoiled brat seemed to make the risk worth taking.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:59 pm

Ami smirked while licking her lips, "Haha- wow! Fine by me, I'll make sure we hang out in the BEST day of your life when I beat you, just like I did now" Ami sarcastically chuckled when Alaina raised the stakes to their match, The two ladies gave each other the deathstare as they stood across the ring. Both ladies exiting the ring through the ropes and headed back, what exactly could be their next encounter be like?.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6