Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 8 Empty Re: The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses

Post by Kelsea Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:59 pm

Leah shoved her bare breast a little more into the side of Bastet's face, her stiffened nipple poking right against the corner of the goddesses lips. She teasingly gave Bastet's leg a little jostle and shake to emphasize the pain in Bastet's womanhood.. The naughty bunny even rubbed the side of her wrist right into the front of feline's crotch while keeping her pinned down.

"Three!" The ref counted immediately calling for the bell. Almost as soon as Leah felt the canvas vibrate with the ref's hand slapping against the mat, the love bunny released Bastet's leg to the mat and rolled off with her breast giving the Goddess one last parting rub.. Leah didn't stop at just rolling off of her opponent, as quick as you could say "Jack Rabbit" she kept on rolling until she went right out under the bottom ropes like a thief into the night.

Outside the ring, Mara had just about dispatched Anubis from off of her back with aid from the corner post. Leah came down on her feet right beside her sister

"WE DID IT!!" Leah yelled out as she grabbed and lifted Mara's arm into the air victoriously as she backed away from the ring

"We did?" Mara panted out... The ref had to hurry after the bunnies that looked quite eager (at least Leah) to vacate the ring area. Moving over to get in between the two so that she could take and raise both of their hands, even though Leah had pretty much done that herself... The announcer came from the commentators table holding the tag title belts in close to her chest and a microphone in the other

"Here are your winners... And still tag team champions.... THE LOVE BUNNIES!!!"

"..Oh yay!"

Spotlight
characters:
The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 8 ELZuoMvThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 8 OG5hnuaThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 8 Cg3CzYmThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 8 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 8 Empty Re: The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:16 am

Just like that, the match was over. After kicking the Bunnies’ fat butts for the better part of an hour, the Goddesses’ title shot ended with a defeat based not on skill or even on luck, but on the interference of a jealous never-was who low-blowed Bastet just seconds before she was about to finish Leah off.

It would be an understatement to say that the Goddesses were upset about this.

Bastet’s crotch was still throbbing, and she growled angrily as Leah’s wrist brushed against it. After Leah let her go, Bastet grabbed for her, but the Bunny slid under the rope and ran away. The Goddess would gingerly turn over onto her hands and knees, then, carefully, lift herself onto her feet, giving slow chase.

Anubis, meanwhile, was still clinging to Mara when Leah came over and started declaring their victory. Needless to say, Anubis was completely befuddled by what happened next, as the Bunnies received their belts and were declared tag team champions once more. She turned and looked up into the ring as her sister approached.

“What happened?” Anubis asked.

“You didn’t see it?” Bastet would reply, her teeth clenched, her hands balled into fists, her whole body trembling with anger. “That one jealous Irish girl came in and hit me in the crotch, Anise.” The cat-eared girl was too angry to even stick to their usual Big Sister-Little Sister terminology, using her sister’s real name. “And the little cheater who’s currently hopping up and down like some deranged, mangy little shit took advantage.”

Anubis pursed her lips and glanced sideways at the celebrating Bunnies. “Well, I’m sure their fans are so proud to support them in this moment, winning this match in such a decisive fashion,” Anubis would say, trying to keep her cool, speaking loud enough to be heard by their foes. “Why don’t we go congratulate them, Little Sister…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:47 pm

Leah was quick take her belt and skip around to the other corner of the ring as the feline goddess came out onto the outside floor so that she had the steel steps in the way of her and the rather angry Bastet.. Luckily that low blow had really helped to slow down her pursuits of the blonde bunny.

Mara followed her while Leah showed off her lush tush and bunny tail towards the other team

"We are and were awesomeness personified AND the alpha sexy sister duo of AFW! Thats what happened.." Leah answered Anubis's initial question of what happened with her version of events in contrary to what Bastet said... She took ahold of Mara's wrist leading them further away from Bastet around the ring while she lifted her championship tag gold up high in the with the other hand.. Mara was still smarting from some of the previous attacks she had been taking, but managed to sling her belt over one shoulder as her she was led away, holding the back of her head

Spotlight
characters:
The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 8 ELZuoMvThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 8 OG5hnuaThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 8 Cg3CzYmThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 8 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:09 am

The Goddesses were not about to let the Love Bunnies leave just yet. There was still unfinished business to attend to. “First off,” Anubis would say, loudly, “you’re not fooling anyone, saying that the two of you are sisters. The two of you look nothing alike. And secondly—”

“Secondly, this!” Bastet would interject, chasing after her opponents, wincing and limping a little as she cupped her injured crotch with one hand. She was determined, however, and would hopefully catch up with Leah and Mara well before the Bunnies had been able to make their exit. Anubis would follow her sister, ready to support her in case it came to blows again.

Bastet would not take a swing at Leah. No, she had something more humiliating in mind. She would grab onto that fuzzy bunny tail, situated just above Leah’s tush, and then yank up on it as hard as she could, wedging the fabric of Leah’s costume right up her butt crack. “You couldn’t possibly think this is over, could you?” she asked. With her other hand, she would give Leah a hard, punishing spank right to her ample butt cheeks. “Bad bunny! Naughty bunny!” she hissed.

Anubis, meanwhile, would come up behind Mara and do the same, grabbing onto her tail and pulling, wedging her costume right up into her crack. “That dunce might have decided the two of you were the winners…” the jackal-eared Goddess would say, nodding towards the hapless referee. “She’s never going to work in this town again. And no one else in this arena thinks you two could hold a candle to us in a fair fight! Like my sister said, this isn’t over. You two are going to pay for stealing those title belts out from under us…”

Nodding to each other then, the Goddesses would both give their respective Bunny a hard shove, letting the wedgied girls fall forward onto the ramp.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:24 pm

Leah playfully wiggled her glorious ass and bunny tail over in the Goddess's direction, but just then Bastet bolted right towards them, eager to get her hands on the wascally wabbit.. Still, the blonde bunny had ensured there was quite a gap between them for just such an occurrence. Seeing Bastet suddenly rushing towards them, Leah pricked her head up before stamping her feet on the floor a couple of times... The bunny signal for danger.

The blonde bunny quickly made a move, but not before Bastet managed to just about get the tips of her fingers and thumb on the tip of her bunny tail.. The bunny costume pulled in against her crotch as she quickly tried to pull away.. A "eee!" emanating from her lips as the material of wedgied itself in between her thigh a bit before the few white tuffs of fur in Bastet's grasp ripped away from the rest of the tail. Mara had a little more of a head start and was able to jump over the guard rail into the crowd as soon as the danger signal was registered, moments later Leah followed her over the barrier... Careening over the guard railings, almost ramming her own body right into the first row..

She climbed back to her feet before looking over her shoulder at the mangled bunny tail..

"You're just jealous cause we are such an sexy sister duo that you two can't compete with!" Leah yelled angrily "We've got far more awesome things to do with *our* total awesome belts then sit around here with you... And then next time you try grabbing some of my butt without asking, I'm gonna mess up your hair!"

With that, Leah took Mara hand again and would depart up through the crowd rather than the traditional ramp exit.. pulling down on the waist side of her bunny costume to lessen the press of the material up between her legs as they went.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:46 am

The Goddesses had been planning on having the element of surprise for that sneak attack, but it was ruined when Leah noticed Bastet’s charge and alerted her pink-haired partner. Bastet would still manage to catch the slightly smaller Leah before she could escape, grabbing onto and mangling the blonde’s bunny tail as she careened over the ropes in a desperate effort to escape, still receiving a wedgie despite her efforts to avoid it. Bastet huffed annoyedly and turned to her sister. Anubis hadn’t been able to quite catch Mara, her fingers merely brushing over the big bottom of the bigger Bunny as she hopped the fence. Anubis would try to give Mara a hard shove nevertheless.

“I don’t care if you mess up my hair! If it means I get to rip up that fake little bunny tail, it’s well worth it!” Bastet would snap in reply to Leah, pointing a finger at her.

“Everyone here knows who the real winners are!” Anubis would add, also leveling a finger at their opponents. “Just because the two of you hired that pathetic little fairy girl to cheat for you doesn’t mean you’re the rightful champions. Your popularity isn’t going to be what it once was after this. I hope the two of you know that. And I hope you also know that this isn’t over. Not by a longshot.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:37 pm

"All the Things she said" by TATU started up, a little late in signaling the reigning champion Love Bunnies as the winners.. Probably partly due to Leah's hasty exit from the ring area.. Leah and Mara backed up the aisle as the Goddess hurled abused in their general direction. Leah did feel tempted to get involved in the match of words with the feline and canine team, but in the end just opted for lifting her title belt up over her head so that she could silently laud it over her rivals.

"Yeah thats right! The Gold doesn't lie! We are the champions and rightful champions.. If we weren't you'd be the champions right now... BUT YOUR NOT!!" Well.. not so 'silent' in her lauding then... After her few choice words, she turned and continued on up the aisle to exit from the arena through one of the general public entrances to the arena with her sister right behind her

Love bunnies win via shenanigans

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8