by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:47 am

» Avalanche 2023: Alizeh Midori vs Gabbie Minato
by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 4 Empty Re: The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses

Post by Kelsea Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:05 pm

"nhh.." Mara grunted out faintly as Bastet swatted her hand back at her large breasts, the busty bunny simply pressed herself up more against Bastet.. Her lips gently mouthing and nuzzling against Bastet's butt cheek as she struggled to keep the hold tight.

Leah made the tag and slipped in through the ropes as Mara pulled Bastet to turn her around so that the ropes was in front of her. With her biceps either side of Bastet's hips, the pink haired bunny gently slipped her hands around the front of other womans thighs and dipped gently in between them up close to her crotch so as to hold much more snuggly.. Sucking in a sharp breath against the Goddesses' butt cheek, Mara would then hoist the feline up off her feet and try to bridge backwards as Bastet's smooth ass cheek slid up against the side of her face.. Aiming to dump Bastet down on the back of her head and shoulders in a high angle German suplex.

Last edited by 2 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 4 ELZuoMvThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 4 OG5hnuaThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 4 Cg3CzYmThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 4 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 4 Empty Re: The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:28 am

Bastet was held tightly by Mara, and Bastet simply couldn’️t manage to escape, despite the wild slaps which she threw at Mara’️s body to try to force the Bunny to let go of her. She couldn’️t stop Mara before she got them into the corner and tagged her partner in. Mara didn’️t get out of the ring right away, of course. First, she wanted to leave Bastet with a parting gift. The Goddess could only protest as she was turned around to face the ropes, and then, after a second’️s hesitation, lifted up into the air as her opponent began to bridge backwards.

“No! No! Hey!” Bastet huffed, waving her arms wildly as she was flipped over by her opponent, who brought Bastet crashing down to the mat, headfirst and backwards, stunning the cat-eared Goddess on impact. Her arms and legs would flop down onto the mat as, for the moment, the Bunnies were once again in full control.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:28 am

Mara let a warm puff of air wash out over the surface of Bastet's butt as she landed the suplex and then released her arms around around the Goddesses' waist, her hands gently slipping past her crotch as she rolled to one side and allowed the other woman to flop to the mat. Mara rolled out completely under the bottom ropes while Leah quickly proceeded to continue the advantage as soon as Mara had let Bastet go... Leaping up into the air, the blonde bunny aimed to come down with a knee drop straight to the feline's shoulder and upper chest area.

Spotlight
characters:
The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 4 ELZuoMvThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 4 OG5hnuaThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 4 Cg3CzYmThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 4 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:15 am

As Mara stopped supporting her body following the suplex, Bastet would slump over onto her side, laying in a fetal position on the mat as she tried to recover from the devastating slam. She wasn’️t able to move much or try to stop Mara from leaving the ring and Leah from entering it, obviously intent on laying some real hurt on the dazed Goddess.

In the opposite corner, Anubis was furious, bouncing up and down on the bottom rope and shaking the top one to try to catch her sister’️s attention. Unfortunately, she couldn’️t interfere; the Bunnies weren’️t breaking the rules, and Anubis didn’️t want to break them unless her foes broke them first. If it continued in this way, however…

“Gynnnagh!” Bastet cried out, as Leah dropped her knee down into the cat-eared Goddess’️s chest, sending her boobs jiggling and a shooting pain firing through her chest. She clutched at her chest and tried to roll over onto her front so that her softer parts couldn’️t be attacked like that again.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:33 pm

Leah slipped her shin off of Bastet's shoulder after the knee drop and then leaned down over the Goddesses... Grabbing the feline by the hair, she pulled her up into a sitting position and cupped her arms around the back of her head, cradling Bastet's face against her bust somewhat.

"Now we're gonna hippty hop all over you!" Leah said cutely, making her cheek rub against the top of her breast where the bunny suit opened up to allow skin on skin contact. Leah pulled herself up the rest of the way to her feet, dragging Bastet to her knees and pulling her over to the bunny's corner. Yanking on Bastet's hair, Leah tried to line her throat up on the middle ropes before slinging her fishnet covered thigh over the back of her shoulders and neck to apply weight down against her.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:22 am

Bastet was stunned, and she had no choice but to allow Leah to rub her bunny boob all over her face as she was lifted up into a sitting position in the Love Bunnies’️ corner. “Mmmmgrph…no way…” Bastet would grumble, as her chin rubbed against Leah’️s costume and her cheek rubbed up against the champion’️s naked skin. After that, Bastet would be thrown back into the corner, up against the turnbuckle. The blonde bunny’️s leg would hook over her shoulders then, and the fishnet-covered limb would rub slowly over Bastet’️s neck, forcing another growl out of her as a significant amount of pressure was put on her.

“Ggggnh…get off…” Bastet would growl, throwing her arms out to try to slap and push at Leah’️s other leg, desperate to find some way to escape, hoping that her opponent could be unbalanced in some way.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:37 pm

Leah started to bounce a little, her thigh and the underside of one cheek bobbling up and down against the back of Bastet's shoulder and head, wracking the pressure on and off..

Eventually, Bastet's attempts to unbalance the mischievous bunny started to bunny started to succeed somewhat, Leah had to sharply grab onto the top ropes so as not to fall backwards down to the canvas... After ensuring she wasn't about to drop backwards, Leah allowed her fishnet covered inner thigh to grind sensually against the side of Bastet's face as she slipped her leg and weight off of the goddess. Backing up a bit Leah immediate grabbed the ref, making sure to position herself so that the ref's attention was off of Bastet.

"Look what that naught kitty did with her fingernails.. She didn't split my fishnets did she?" Leah said lifting her leg up for the ref to see... In the meantime while the ref wasn't looking, Mara quickly dropped down into a sitting position on the apron of the ring right in front of Bastet.. collecting her arms around the back of the feline goddesses' head Mara would try to guide Bastet's face right into her cleavage at the top of her costume, twist her arms from left to right as she tried to grind and nestle the other girl's face in between her breasts

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:46 am

Bastet’️s slapping and desperate attempts at freeing herself seemed to be having some effect on her opponent, as Leah was forced to shift her weight and cling to the ropes before Bastet could actually throw her off. The cat-eared Goddess wasn’️t really too thrilled at the small progress she had made, however. The rubbing of Leah’️s inner thigh along her cheek made Bastet grumble angrily, and she would cringe and try to turn away as Leah’️s crotch passed right in front of her face.

The blonde Bunny bounced over to the ref and started troubling her with some nonsense, but that didn’️t mean the end of Bastet’️s torture. Mara hopped back into the ring and put Bastet into yet another punishing hold, using her legs to guide the feline Goddess’️s face into her cleavage, smothering Bastet with her big breasts! “MMmmmmmgh!” Bastet yelled, the sound muffled by the two fleshy orbs.

Anubis stomped hard on the ring now, shaking the ropes furiously. “You’️re fine, you little whiner!” she hollered at Leah, as the blonde girl distracted the referee. Anubis would let go of the ropes and run around the perimeter of the ring so that she could get as close as she could to Leah and the referee, tapping the official on the shoulder angrily. “You do your job, or I’️m going to stop playing by the rules!” She would glare at Leah as she spoke.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:44 pm

"Hehe.. your breath tickles!" Mara said, giggling faintly as she continued to squeeze on Bastet's head and the feline's steamy pants blew out right into her cleavage, not to mention a little further down deeper into the black bunny costume. Leah was quite happily showing off the inner side of her thigh to the ref and the phantom tear in her fishnet leggings when an angry Anubis stormed over on the perimeter of the ring to try and get the ref's attention to the unfair play going on...

"hey.. HEY! SHE'S OUT OF HER CORNER REF!!"
Leah yell, practically turning the ref girl in towards the Goddess standing fairly harmlessly on the apron of the ring "GET HER BACK IN THE CORNER!"

At that point the master mind of sneak that was Leah Bunny would rush back towards Bastet while the ref's attention was taken.. shoving her body full on against the feline foe so that her breast squashed into the back of Bastet's shoulder blades and her crotch was up against her glorious tanned butt cheeks, Leah would try to slip her arms tightly around Bastet's waist to further cut off her air supply while the ref tried to direct Anubis back to the Goddesses' corner

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:56 am

Bastet was kept in that torturous position by Mara, her head buried between the soft, warm, pillowy breasts of the Bunny as their partners interacted with the referee. Bastet would start struggling against Mara, trying to wiggle free, trying to slap Mara hard enough to force her to back off, but, before Bastet could make much headway, Leah had abandoned her complaint to the referee and sicced the official on Anubis. With the referee girl so distracted, Leah was free to attack Bastet from behind. Bastet yelled loudly into Mara’️s boobs as she felt the breasts of the blonde pushing up into her shoulder blades, and the girl’️s crotch rubbing against her fleshy butt cheeks. Trapped between the two Bunnies, Bastet could do nothing as she was slowly drained by their hot embrace.

Anubis, meanwhile, was about ready to tear the referee’️s head off as the girl persisted in trying to direct her back to her corner. The referee tried to grab onto Anubis’️s wrist to lead her back, but the jackal-eared Goddess angrily slapped the hand away. “Get off of me and look behind you, you idiot!” Anubis screamed, her spittle hitting the referee in the face as she pointed towards the Bunnies’️ corner. “If you’️re looking for an infraction, that’️s what a damn infraction looks like! You go do something about it right now!”

The referee only seemed to be getting more frustrated and more persistent, and ignored Anubis’️s assertions that she needed to deal with the Love Bunnies. Anubis had had just about enough of the girl in the black-and-white bikini, and she was prepared to turn this into a free-for-all once again, just as soon as she had an opening…she just hoped that her sister could hold on for a few more seconds.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next