Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses Empty The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses

Post by Kelsea Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:56 pm

Match Type: Standard Tag
Winning Conditions: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout
Special Conditions: For the Friction Tag Team Championship

(Previously on the storyline: Awesomeness Personified :3)

The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses RUBH4T7The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses EtQKhbM
VS.
The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses Tbm9Tch

The lights dimmed down around the arena, the crowd's roar simmering down to the point that you could hear individual murmurs among the audience.. The a short time afterwards a number of spot lights started to flash over the crowd as "All the things she said" by TATU started to play over the loud speaker. Everyone knew what that meant! On the big screen, the bunnies home video of them messing around in the rain spliced with a few up close shots of Leah's cleavage or the underside of Mara's butt cheek.

About 30 seconds into the theme both Mara and Leah walked out from either side of the entrance way to meet in the middle, leaning in until the tips of their noses were touching and the lips were a breath away from each other before both stopping teasingly and then turning their heads so that their cheeks kissed together instead. Taking each others hands they started to prance and skip their way down the rampway. When they got to the ring, Leah jumped up onto the apron while Mara used the stairwell to join her before sitting on the middle rope to let her sis go through, slipping in afterwards.

Both bunnies took the gold off from around the waist and walked to one side of the ring, lifting the belts up high over their bunny ears.. Mara holding onto the belt gleefully while Leah stepped up onto the bottom ropes and held the belt one handed out towards the crowd. After basking in the glory of their favourite "jewelry" for a couple of moments they moved up back over to one corner, slinging the belts over one shoulder

Last edited by Kelsea on Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses ELZuoMvThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses OG5hnuaThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses Cg3CzYmThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses Empty Re: The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:51 am

The next song that began to play was not instantly recognizable as a modern pop song, as the Bunnies’️ entrance theme was. This song was vastly different, incorporating a steady drum line, warbling flutes or woodwinds, and a certain mystic sense as if it was being played through a tear in time, thousands of years in the past and a continent’️s breadth away. This Middle Eastern music was accompanied by a dimming of the lights, as a number of spotlights, all the colors of rust and gold, swept across the arena, over the ring and through the audience. The cheers that went up were not quite as loud as those that the champions had received, but, when the Goddesses appeared at the top of the ramp, side by side, arms crossed above their chests, the roar of the crowd was still almost deafening.

The two deities made their way down the ramp calmly, glancing to each other, then to the ring, silently communicating, it seemed. As much as the Goddesses would love to have some fun with their opponents, they could only do so once victory was assured. Before then, they had a job to do. The two of them hopped up onto the ring. Anubis would hold the ropes open so that her younger sister could step through, then, once inside the ring, Bastet would do the same for Anubis. The two of them would turn to the Bunnies, small smiles on their faces, their eyes following the championship belts.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses Empty Re: The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses

Post by Kelsea Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:00 pm

As soon as the Goddesses got into the ring fully both Leah and Mara walked across the ring as if to meet them or possibly attack them, but it seemed that they had something else in mind...

With Mara on Anubis and Leah on Bastet, they got right up close and personal.. Their bunnies breasts puffing outwards and pressing almost playfully into Anubis and Bastet's bust as Leah and Mara both lifted their belt high up over head... Leah would even try to step her feet up on the bottom ropes right behind Bastet either side to get some elevation as long as Bastet was back up against the ropes enough.. A move which would result in her breast sliding up right to the underside of Bastet's chin as the blonde haired bunny raised the belt gleefully one-handed overhead... Doing what she knew best and lording the gold over the Godesses as much as bunnily possible..

"Oh! I'm sorry.. we didn't see you there..!" Leah said in a playful teasing voice

Spotlight
characters:
The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses ELZuoMvThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses OG5hnuaThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses Cg3CzYmThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:49 am

As the Bunnies approached, the Goddesses were on their guard. Anubis looked to her younger sister, and Bastet would slowly nod to her in silent reply, before they both turned their attention back to their opponents.

The Bunnies didn’️t attack, but would instead get up close and personal, Mara on Anubis and Leah on Bastet, pressing their boobs against the Goddesses’️ own impressive chests. Anubis and Mara were the same height, and the jackal-eared Goddess would stare right into her foe’️s eyes as the woman lifted the golden championship belt over her head. Anubis thrust her breasts forward, grinding them against Mara’️s slightly larger pair, all four orbs flattening as a big, confident grin would spread across her face. The Bunnies may be trying to intimidate them, but Anubis was not about to be intimidated by the ditzy pink-haired wrestler, and, with the pushing of breasts against breasts, would try to do some intimidating herself.

Bastet was not intimidated, either, even though the shorter, slightly smaller Leah got up on the bottom rope and thrust her breasts into Bastet’️s neck, just below the cat-eared Goddess’️s chin. Bastet would merely tilt her head up to stare at Leah’️s face—and the belt.

“No problem,” Bastet would reply with a snort when she heard Leah’️s taunt. She would reach around to lightly pinch Leah’️s bottom, a teasing gesture for a teasing gesture.

Anubis would add, still staring at Mara: “I think the two of you have something that belongs to us.” She would reach forward and give the bigger Bunny’️s bunny ears a tweak.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:10 pm

Leah jumped backwards off the ropes and away from Bastet as the goddesses reached around to pinch her fishnet covered butt cheek teasingly... Her cleavage bumping against Bastet's chin a little in the process.

"Hands off the merchandise..." Leah said poking her tongue out as she felt her butt with one hand, turning around a little to wriggle her hips and ass enticingly at the Bastet as Mara also slowly pulled away from Anubis... If the pink haired bunny was trying to be intimidating, her childish and playful looking smile certainly would seem out of place!

Leah brought the microphone up to her lips as she slung her belt back over one shoulder, holding it so that the gold plate was covering up one breast.

"Oh yeah.. We got something that belongs to you two. Its called a 24 carrot gold grade ass whoppin' and we'll be handing it over in just a minute."

Last edited by 2 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:08 am

Bastet grunted as Leah’️s bust bounced against her face, but was still smiling, happy to have flustered the Bunny a little bit. The cat-eared Goddess would push her own breasts out a little bit, countering Leah’️s teasing hip-wiggling with a little teasing of her own. “Bunnies are my natural prey…” she would warn Leah, with a predatory smile, wiggling the cat ears she wore a little and baring her teeth.

Anubis, meanwhile, was enjoying the contact with the larger Bunny, mashing her body against Mara’️s challengingly. The pink-haired Bunny didn’️t really seem to be trying to intimidate Anubis, and so the jackal-eared Goddess would have a little fun with her opponent. As the girl pulled away and turned back to her partner, Anubis would reach out and swat Mara’️s rear end lightly, slightly reddening the ample rump of the lagomorph.

As Leah picked up a microphone and continued to taunt the Goddesses, the Egyptian women would move forward, slowly circling around their opponents. Anubis was handed a microphone as well. “You two don’️t know how easy you’️ve had it. The biggest bunnies in a small forest. But now, we’️re taking over the Tag Team Title. You two Little Bunny Foo Foos have had your fun bopping all the field mice…but now you’️re just a couple more goons standing in our way, about to get the beating of your lives.” She looked to her sister, and the two Goddesses laughed together at their opponents.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:13 pm

Mara's chucky butt did wobble a fair bit as Anubis gave it the swat, Mara turned her head to look over her shoulder in something like a playful scowl.

"Hey.. you nawty nawty fowxy." She moved to join Leah.. The blonde certain liked to talk a lot more than she did, but even Leah was wise enough to see an opportunity when it presented itself... As the Goddesses looked at each other and proceeded to laugh, Leah decided to exercise the saying "actions speak louder than words."

Bolting into action to try and take the Goddesses off guard, Leah would drop the mic and in the same instance hop forwards and jab her foot forwards in a javelin kick aimed at Bastet's bare abs. Mara took lead from Leah's action, a second later rush forwards and trying to bulldoze her body right into Anubis bust to bust and hip to hip in a stern body block

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:18 am

Anubis thought that Mara’️s reaction to the quick spank was pretty cute. It was sort of funny, too, how the big pink-haired bunny slurred her words, using a sort of baby talk. It made her seem much less intimidating, virtually non-threatening. Perhaps that was a calculated maneuver on Mara’️s part—the Goddesses would find out just how smart Mara was once one of them got into the ring with her.

The two Egyptian deities would laugh with each other at their opponent’️s expense, and it turned out that the Bunnies were a little sneakier than one might have thought them to be. Leah moved first, with her partner moving an instant later, charging at the Goddesses. Bastet was caught by surprise, unable to bring her hands down to protect her midsection before Leah’️s foot slammed into it. Bastet groaned and took a step back, before launching herself forward, trying to return fire with a hard shoulder charge, aiming her shoulder at Leah’️s chest.

Meanwhile, Anubis was able to react just in time, before Mara slammed into her. She was forced back a step, but managed to plant her feet on the canvas to keep herself from being driven back any further, than would thrust her chest forward, slamming her boobs into Mara’️s to try to force the big Bunny backwards.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:10 pm

The bell sounded hurriedly in the background as the bunnies jumped the gun to get the match underway, The ref girl quickly sliding in under the bottom ropes.. Taken completely off guard stupidly enough, she should have been more prepared knowing that the love bunnies would be involved in the match

Leah grinned as her kick hit the spot, moving forwards as she planned to grab Bastet's head and tuck it securely under her arm so that she could do a DDT or suplex or something of that ilk... However as she moved towards Bastet, the Goddess lunged forwards to ram her shoulder straight into Leah's chest.

"Ungh!" Leah let out as she was knocked backwards and to the mat, clutching her arms in a cross over her breasts. The title belt dropping beside her.

Mara body blocked Anubis, but was met by the Goddesses bust thrusting out firmly to meet hers.. Their breast squashing together and bouncing lightly as they bumped away from one another slightly. She wasn't able to take Anubis down to the mat unfortunately, maybe she need to do similar to Bastet rather considering she was the smaller of the two... But still she didn't get too deterred. Her sis had tutored her well before the match and she had to try and make good on the opportune attack they had already started. Reaching forwards, Mara would try to grab her hands around the back of Anubis's head and turn around with her towards the ropes.. Hoping to pull and toss one of the Goddesses through the ropes and out of the ring so that Bastet would be left with both Mara and Leah

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:04 am

Bastet had been hurt, but she managed to hurt Leah right back, as she slammed her shoulder into the smaller bunny’️s chest, driving Leah back. Bastet chuckled as she watched the title belt drop to the canvas beside her foe, and watched the blonde girl shield her breasts protectively.

“That’️s right! You can’️t trick me without paying the price,” Bastet would taunt, as she would lunge for the title belt that was laying on the mat. She was not just going after it without reason; if she could pick it up, she would try to roll onto her knees, take aim, and smack it into Leah’️s stomach, looking to wind her before this match even truly got started.

Meanwhile, Anubis and Mara crashed into each other, breasts mushrooming upon impact, both women battling for control as their curvy bodies pushed against each other. Anubis felt confident that she could push Mara back, even though the bunny was slightly heavier than she was. But Mara made a surprisingly strategic decision, grabbing Anubis’️s head and using the Goddess’️s own momentum to toss her towards the ropes. Anubis yelped as she would tumble out of the ring, falling down onto her butt on the floor beside the ring apron.

Last edited by 10885 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next