Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses

3 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 2 Empty Re: The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses

Post by Kelsea Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:37 pm

"Hey!" Leah protested as Bastet put her grubby cat paws all over her belt, but any further protests was soon silenced (or escalated depending on how you look at it) when Bastet brought the belt down right across Leah red bunny costume belly.

"Aooowww!!!" Leah let out rolling quickly over onto her front to try and protect herself as her arms hugged across her stomach "..Ref..!" she hissed, pressing her face against the mat.. Her butt and bunny tail sticking up a bit in the air.

After dealing with Anubis, Mara was set to start double teaming Bastet.. She turned only in time to see Bastet wracking her sis's belly with the championship belt, dropping her belt to the mat she quickly rushed over to Leah's air.. trying to do the same thing that had failed a moment ago against Anubis and ram her sturdy buxom bunny bust and body right against Bastet to knock her down to the mat.

Spotlight
characters:
The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 2 ELZuoMvThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 2 OG5hnuaThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 2 Cg3CzYmThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 2 Empty Re: The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:12 am

Bastet caught Leah off-guard, and the glittering golden title belt smacked right into the midsection of the cute bunny girl, eliciting a harsh yelp from the champion as she rolled over onto her front, trying to protect her soft, squishy bunny belly from the offensively-minded feline Goddess.

“Ref? You two attacked before the bell rang. I don’️t think the referee will be very much inclined to listen to your pleas now that things aren’️t going your way…” Bastet would say, as she would put the belt down and try to grab onto Leah’️s hair, looking to drag the Bunny out of her butt-up position and back onto her feet for some more abuse.

As she was pulling Leah to her feet, however, she was blindsided by the big, burly Mara. She bounced off of Mara’️s bust and went sprawling down onto the mat on her hands and knees.

Meanwhile, Anubis, who had just managed to pick herself up from the floor outside the ring and who had climbed back up onto the ring apron, saw that her younger sibling was in a little bit of trouble. Bastet had managed to turn the tables on the smaller Bunny, but two on one would surely spell doom for the Goddesses’️ title hopes. The jackal-eared woman would stomp a foot and wave a hand at the stripe-wearing referee woman. “Hey! Get one of them out of the ring, or I’️m coming back in!” Anubis demanded.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:37 am

Leah was forced over onto her ass as Bastet grabbed onto her hair, her hands pawing at the Goddesses wrist as she started pulling her up to her feet.. But soon Bastet was intercepted by the bigger bunny Mara, forcing her to release the hold and letting Leah almost drop back to the mat on her tush while Mara plowed through the feline goddess, bundling her to the ground

"And you're being a nawty nawty kitty kat.." Mara said, mirroring a similar thing she had said to Anubis a moment ago. The ref girl's first priority was getting them belts out of the way so that they couldn't be used, grabbing up the belt Bastet had just dropped, she moved over to go for the other as Mara started to rain down with a couple of stomps aimed towards Bastet's chest. Leah clutched her belly and rolled up towards the ropes, trying to used them to prop herself up a bit

Spotlight
characters:
The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 2 ELZuoMvThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 2 OG5hnuaThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 2 Cg3CzYmThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 2 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:32 am

“Guawagh!” Bastet cried out, as she was blindsided by the larger of the two Love Bunnies. The feline Goddess went sprawling down to the mat beside Leah, giving the smaller of her two foes enough time to roll away from the action and over to the ropes. Leah didn’️t seem to be interested in getting out of the ring, however, and the referee was too busy removing the belts from the ring to make sure that there was only one Bunny in the ring at one time.

Anubis, then, was going to take matters into her own hands. The jackal-eared Goddess would make her way around the perimeter of the ring, all the way over to the other side, where Leah was propping herself up. Anubis would thread her arms through the ropes, then grab onto Leah’️s biceps, trying to pull the Bunny headfirst out of the ring! “Come on! If you two aren’️t going to play by the rules, then I’️ll have to force you to myself!”

Meanwhile, Bastet was taking a beating from the other Bunny, Mara stomping on her chest, causing the cat-eared Goddess’️s boobs to mushroom and jiggle with each impact. She would let out several sharp cries, before rolling over onto her tummy, trying to turtle up and show her back to Mara so that the Bunny’️s stomping wouldn’️t affect her much at all.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:27 pm

"Hey! ..And just what do you think you're doing?" Mara said, misinterpreting Bastet's attempt to ball up in defense... She did however noticed that while the goddesses was like that her attacks would be all that effective, so the bubbly bunny rabbit reached down for the tanned girl and tried to shove her over onto her back.. As soon as the feline was looking up at the ceiling lights and over foreboding but cute large body of Mara, the pink haired girl would leap into the and throw her feet out fowards.. Coming down on her bunny tush and trying to land her large fishnet covered thigh right across Bastet's breasts in a big ol' leg drop.

Leah let out a squeal like a rabbit caught in a mouse trap as her arm and then head was grabbed, dragging her through the ropes unceremoniously just when she was looking forwards to some double team action.. The bunny landed with a thump down on the barely matted outside floor.. letting out a grunt as she rolled over slowly and tried to move up into a sitting position

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:46 am

Bastet’️s turtle-like position managed to put a momentary halt to Mara’️s stomping, and the cat-eared Goddess got a few seconds to breathe after having her breath stomped out of her. But she didn’️t have that long, because Mara, evidently annoyed with Bastet’️s defensive position, reached down to shove the feline Goddess over onto her back. Bastet tried to resist, but she couldn’️t help but be turned over, exposing her soft underbelly to Mara. She tried to roll back over onto her stomach, but Mara dropped down on her just then, the big bunny girl’️s fishnet-covered thighs slamming down into Bastet’️s breasts, flattening them. Bastet cried out in pain, her arms going to Mara’️s ankles and wrapping around them to try to keep the Love Bunny from doing any more damage.

Meanwhile, Anubis managed to pull Leah out of the right. Not just onto the apron, but all the way out, as she pulled hard enough that she herself actually lost her balance. Both women tumbled to the padded floor outside of the ring. After the fall, Anubis would pick herself up gingerly, getting into a sitting position and looking over to see the smaller of the two Bunnies doing the same.

“The second you try to get back in that ring,” Anubis would worn, waggling a finger at Leah, “I’️ll be on you like fleas on a dog—or a bunny. Have you got that?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:04 am

Mara giggled lightly after landing the leg drop, keeping her thick thigh drapped over Bastet's chest for a few moments.

"Hey!" Mara protested as the goddess wrapped her arms around Mara's calf, trying to hold onto her and stop her from following up with further attacks. Twisting her hips sharply, Mara swung her legs off of Bastet's body and out of her grip before forcing her curvacious form on top of the feline.. Mara's large breasts bumped and shoved right up against Bastet's cheek and the side of her face, making her head turn. The pink haired bunny reached down with her hand between Bastet's warm thighs close to her crotch to scoop up her leg for a very early pin attempt.

Meanwhile outside the ring, Leah had had a pretty hefty fall but she played off of it a little bit also to try and lull Anubis into a false sense of security as the fox goddess issued her warning... Then as she least expected it, she'd quickly swipe her arm out, trying to hook around Anubis's leg and trip her into a sudden fall

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:28 am

Bastet’️s arms wrapped around Mara’️s leg, trying to hold her in place. But the big Bunny was strong, and she was somehow able to just slip her leg right out of Bastet’️s hold and swing her body around, pressing her breasts up against the feline Goddess’️s face and reaching a hand down towards Bastet’️s crotch. The cat-eared woman blushed slightly as she felt the hand near her sensitive area, but it passed by and instead grabbed ahold of her inner thigh, lifting the leg up as Mara went for a pin!

The referee moved in, her breasts jiggling in her black and white-striped uniform, but before she could even begin the count Bastet reached an arm upwards, pulling her shoulder off of the mat and breaking the pin. She might be in a bad spot right now, but she was far from losing this match! She would make Mara pay for her arrogance. Bastet would throw her arm out and lock it around Mara’️s head, catching the Bunny in a headlock and squeezing hard!

Meanwhile, outside of the ring, Leah didn’️t seem to pay much heed to Anubis’️s warning. As soon as the Goddess began to rise, her kneeling opponent grabbed onto her leg and pulled her down. “Ooof!” Anubis grunted. She would retaliate immediately, reaching out and grabbing Leah’️s leg to pull the Bunny back down onto her back. Not only that, but Anubis would move to climb on top of her opponent, to keep her from trying any more funny business.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:38 pm

Mara's cuddly body bounced up just a little as Bastet throw her arm up to force her shoulder off the mat, her body turning underneath the bunny and rubbing against her as she broke the pin before the ref even had a chance to count..

"Aww.." Mara pouted faintly, starting to straighten herself up to try something else.. But before she could get her body fully back into the vertical position on her knees, Bastet suddenly wrapped her arm around the back of Mara's head to yank the pink haired bunny back down. Mara let out a squeak noise as her face was shove in right up against the side of Bastet's body and side boob, the arm coiling tight around the back of her head so secure her in the grounded headlock... Forcing Mara down on all fours just over Bastet

Leah grinned as she was able to trip Anubis down to the floor but soon had it wiped off her face as Anubis grabbed her leg, preventing her from getting to her feet and keeping her on her bunny tail...

"Oi! get off!" Leah protested as Anubis got up and started trying to mount the smaller bunny. Moving as fast as she could, Leah balled herself up on her back and tried to stick her other foot right into Anubis's belly before kicking out with both her feet.. Trying to throw Anubis backwards off of her towards the guard railing separating the crowd from the ring.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:36 pm

Bastet felt Mara’️s body bounce against hers as the pin attempt was broken, and then, once she had secured the headlock on the large, curvy Bunny, she felt the champion’️s face pressed up against the side of her barely-clothed boob, and laughed a little as Mara’️s hot breath washed over her nipple. Bastet, not wanting to remain on her back, would turn herself over, keeping the headlock on Mara as she did so. Now both would be on their hands and knees, side by side, as Bastet would try to pile on the pressure, looking to weaken Mara in preparation for something even better. “Rrrgh…”

Meanwhile, Anubis managed to pull Leah back down onto her bunny butt, and would jump on top, trying to keep the champion pressed down into the floor. As Anubis tried to climb on top, though, her opponent tucked her legs in and kicked up hard, the soles of her feet slamming into Anubis’️s stomach and launching the Goddess into the fence that separated them from the audience. “Gah! Bitch!” Anubis cursed upon impact, as she would rub gingerly at her back, trying to get back up onto her hands and knees.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next