Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses

3 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 3 Empty Re: The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses

Post by Kelsea Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:11 am

The side of Bastet's breasts ground right up against the front of Mara's face as the Goddess jockeyed for position, slipping her body out from under Mara's big heavy body and getting set up so that they were both on their knees... Mara pressed one hand down on the canvas to support herself while her other hands rest on Bastet's shoulder

"Ngh!" Mara grunted out as the headlock got cinched in a little deeper, twisting her head so that her nose and lips was almost forcefully turned to rub in against the side of Bastet's breast again.

Leah moved up to her feet, looking over at Anubis and her handy work as she lay on the floor rubbing her back in pain.

"Hah! that oughta learn ya to touch the goods.." Leah said, twisting her hips so that she was showing off her ass and bunny tail towards the downed goddess.. Gently swatting her own butt cheek so that it jiggled teasingly before she walked back towards the ring, climbing up onto the apron at one corner.

Spotlight
characters:
The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 3 ELZuoMvThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 3 OG5hnuaThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 3 Cg3CzYmThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 3 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 3 Empty Re: The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:32 pm

Bastet had finally managed to turn the tables on her curvy lagomorphic opponent, and she was not going to give up on a good thing. Mara was wiggling a little in the headlock, but Bastet had it locked on tight, and every second she would try to squeeze just a little bit harder, attempting to slowly drain the fight out of her opponent. Every second was another second that she and her sister could use to recover their strength.

“Rrrr…” Bastet growled, as she pressed Mara’️s face more firmly against her breast.

Meanwhile, the encounter outside of the ring between Anubis and Leah seemed to come to a conclusion, albeit one that was not very satisfactory. As Anubis slowly got to her knees following her impact with the fence, Leah walked away, taunting her with a wiggle of the hips and a swat to her bunny tush. Anubis rolled her eyes as she would get back to her feet. “I’️d hardly call them goods. They’️re mediocre at best,” she would reply, before slowly making her way back to the ring herself, walking around to her team’️s corner and pulling herself up onto the ring apron, ready to enter the match whenever her sister needed her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:54 pm

Mara let out another cute sounding groan as Bastet tried to apply more and more pressure to the headlock, really smooshing Mara's cheek, lips and nose up against the side of her tanned boob. Mara forced her knees and legs under herself, pushing up a bit so that she was up on one knee... Her hand slipped around the smooth curve of Bastet's right hand butt cheek, her finger tips dipping into the goddess's butt crack a little with the palm of Mara's hand right up against the bun. Wrapping her right arm around Bastet's waist, the pink haired bunny would grit her teeth and then start trying to force her way up to her feet maneuvering Bastet up at the same time as she started fight back against the headlock a little harder.

Spotlight
characters:
The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 3 ELZuoMvThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 3 OG5hnuaThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 3 Cg3CzYmThe Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses - Page 3 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:37 am

With Leah and Anubis back in their corners, watching the action rather than creating a sideshow of their own outside of the ring, this was starting to feel like more of a real match. All eyes were on Mara and Bastet, now, as the main event continued in the very center of the arena.

Bastet kept the headlock locked on, pulling it as tight as she could, feeling Mara’️s face smash up into the side of her tan breast. The hold couldn’️t last forever, however, and evidently the big Bunny didn’️t want to let it last even another second. The Love Bunny would grab onto Bastet’️s butt cheek, eliciting a surprised grunt from the Goddess, before trying to power up onto her feet. Bastet couldn’️t stop her from doing that, and the Goddess was forced to come along for the ride, hastily getting her legs underneath her and rising as well. She still had the headlock locked on, though. But on their feet, it might not last long…

Bastet would try to do some damage to Mara and break the headlock on her own terms. Grabbing onto the Bunny’️s hair with her free hand, Bastet would take a deep breath, then take a step forward, at the same time yanking Mara by her head and bringing her along for the ride. Bastet would then try to toss her opponent forward, hopefully flipping Mara over and slamming the Bunny down on her back!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:42 pm

Mara seemed to be making a little headway, getting her feet under her and forcing not only herself but Bastet to push upwards to their feet.. They were both still leaning over, Mara's generous tush and bunny tail sticking out prominently behind her as she struggled for better leg position, her back curved to illustrate her hind even more.

Just as the big buxom bunny was about to power forwards, Bastet suddenly released her head.. Mara's lips scrapping against the bare side of the Goddesses boob for one last time before her hair was grabbed

"Aiiee!" Mara yelped out as Bastet yanked on her head, forcing her to flip over and land firmly right on her ass and the small of her back. Mara clenched her teeth a little, hand coming up to her head as she tried to proper herself up on the mat with the other hand.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:45 am

Mara was a big Bunny, but Bastet was a strong Goddess, and she was able to flip Mara over by her hair, sending her down onto the canvas hard on her big bunny butt. The boom which Mara made when she fell down was loud, and it made Bastet chuckle as she would walk around her downed opponent, hands on her hips as her brain worked to decide her next course of action.

“You two aren’️t half bad! But every champion has to fall at some point, and this is your time! You Bunnies are outmatched, and I’️ll show you by just how much!” Bastet would say, as she prepared for her next move. She would swing a leg forward, kicking Mara’️s back and trying to push the Love Bunny forward onto her hands and knees. Then, Bastet would hop forward, straddling her opponent, before slowly tightening her thighs around Mara’️s head for a crushing standing headscissors!

Anubis, meanwhile was enjoying the show. “That’️s right, Little Sister!” she called out, clapping her hands as Bastet began to squeeze Mara’️s head.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:47 pm

"Ngh!" Mara huffed out as Bastet's foot and shin connected with the middle of her back, forcing her from her sitting position to turn over onto all fours just like how she wanted. The Goddess hopped forwards to get her thighs either side of Mara's head, the back of the bunny pink hair right up against the feline's crotch. Mara clenched her teeth ready to brace for the pain, but was quick to get her hands up and around Bastet's legs.. With a swift yank Mara tried to pull on Bastet's calfs, hoping to trip the tanned brunette down off of her feet to the canvas.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:09 pm

Bastet’️s kick managed to push Mara over onto her hands and knees, and, once the Bunny was in that position, Bastet would go to work to try to severely weaken the Bunny, and, perhaps, win the match for her team. She was worried that the Bunny would hop up before she could be put into the standing headscissors, but Mara didn’️t. The cat-eared Goddess smiled as she straddled Mara’️s head from behind, her thighs closing around the pink-haired Bunny’️s head to slowly crush it and drain her of all of her energy.

Before she could do much draining, however, Bastet would feel her opponent’️s hands on her calves, and then, with a sudden, powerful yank, Mara managed to pull Bastet’️s legs out from under her. The Goddess cried out in surprise as she would fall flat on her face on the canvas, her breasts bouncing and absorbing the impact as she hit the mat hard. Her legs would come free of Mara’️s head as she fell.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:18 pm

Mara sucks in a sharp breath as her head pops free of the Goddesses' thighs, looking down to see the tanned woman's butt in front of her face sticking up a little

"Now we'll show you kitty.." Mara said as she lunged forwards, her face dove right in against Bastet's smooth firm ass.. The bunnies lips passing against slightly as Mara moved to slip her arms around the feline's waist. Puffing out a warm mouthful of air against the side of the Goddess' butt cheek, Mara would start to move upwards and back.. Her big old ass and bunny tail sticking out as she move up to her feet and dragged Bastet along with her.

Once up, Mara would drag Bastet a step or two backwards towards the bunny's corner.. Leah reaching in between the ropes to tag Mara's cute tush with her hand.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:36 am

Bastet was flat on her stomach, her butt just a few inches away from Mara’️s face. Not that she was thinking about such things. She was just thinking about getting back up and continuing to beat the big Bunny down. She started to get up, her butt pushing up a little as she did, and she felt Mara’️s face on her rear end, the Bunny’️s lips brushing over her jiggly butt cheeks. “Aaah!” Bastet gasped, as she felt her opponent’️s arms wrapping around her waist. She tried to fight, but Mara was as strong as she looked, and was able to drag Bastet to her feet and back over to the Love Bunnies’️ corner.

“Little Sister! Don’️t let them trap you back there!” Anubis called out, hopping onto the bottom rope and shaking the top rope with one hand, while the other waved to try to ensure she had Bastet’️s attention. But, though the cat-eared Goddess wanted to heed her sister’️s warning, she would find herself trapped in the corner before she could do anything. Desperate to escape, she would throw a couple of slaps at Mara’️s breasts, trying to back the big Bunny up before her partner could do whatever she was planning to do.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next