Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 3 Bots

LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Freaks Come Out At Night...

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Freaks Come Out At Night... - Page 4 Empty Re: Freaks Come Out At Night...

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:32 am

So much for grace and poise - it was hard for her to look like she was in control of the situation with her ass sticking up like that.

She started to pull herself up, but Ro stopped that effort with a harsh slap on the ass, hitting her so hard she was sure there would be a red handprint there when the mud was cleared. She went into a kicking frenzy as bubbles popped to the surface, the only clue of the load screams she was making under the surface. Ro was manipulating her ass, and the redhead had very skillful fingers. They knew exactly what to hit and just how hard to hit it.

Desperate to get away for so many reasons, she tried to slap Ro's hand away and roll to her side. Just a little space would be so nice.

Last edited by 12547 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:40 am

Ro laughed loudly, one queen dominating another sexy queen, as she pumped one…then two…then three fingers. She giggled as she slid them in and out of Divine’️s ass, using this momentum to torment the girl. It was very dominating…Ro loved violating the ass of her opponents, especially newer ones.

At the same time, Ro did her best to keep Divine down an drown her in the mud. She pushed down harder, still trying to drown her. She felt the slap and fought to stay in control, trying to grab her hair and hold her in place.

Last edited by 199 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:55 am

"Seriously, D?"

Mako opened the door with Stone standing beside her, both of them shaking their heads. They were dressed for the part - Mako, in her camouflage bra with boots. Stone was dressed in a black number with red stripes that was a size too small - the last time she'd swam recreationally, she hadn't gotten deep into working out and bulking up. And she wasn't buying a new outfit. Not for this.

Mako stepped in and Stone closed the door behind them, as they both descended into the pit. She smirked, watching Divine struggle and knowing she could harass her about this until her dying day. "Having fun, you two?"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:03 am

Ro turned her head and narrowed her eyes as she saw two more girls entering the mud pit. Her friends? They seemed to know Divine. Ro gave a chuckle, then slipped her fingers out of her ass. She used her grip on Divine’️s hair to yank her out of the water. She slipped her arms around her neck, holding her in a light sleeper hold while Ro pointed Divine’️s face at her new friends.

“Friends of yours? She chuckled. “Are you here to play too? Mmmm…delicious. We’️re having lots of fun. Is this a handicap match?” Ro didn’️t realize this was malicious yet…if anything, she was acting like fighting all three of them was something awesome!

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:20 am

It took Divine a moment to realize what was going on as she wasn hoisted out of the mud, but when she heard Mako's voice, all became clear. Playtime was over. At least, her idea of playtime.

"Yeah, something like that." She crouched down as Stone started to work her way behind Ro, making sure to cut off any escape routes. No sense in taking chances, of course. "Speaking of handicaps, though, how's John doing?" She trailed a finger along the surface of the mud, staring at her dirty reflection. "Hope we didn't fuck him up too bad. Heard he might have a title match, soon. Want to see that."

Last edited by 12547 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:27 am

Ro still didn’️t understand what was going on…she didn’️t realize why anything was happening, even as she was being circled…until Mako mentioned John.

Oh fuck…of course, just as Ro found someone PERFECT to play with…it turned out to be someone that hurt her friend. That was it. There was no worse thing Ro could imagine. Hurting Ro was one thing. Attacking Ro’️s friends was another.

“Oh…I see.” Ro said quietly. She didn’️t SOUND very angry or upset. She almost sounded disappointed. She just stood there for a second, holding Divine in the light hold…then, suddenly, Ro brought her fingers up and raked Divine’️s eyes viciously and without remorse. She let out a wild scream, picking up a HUGE handful of mud and throwing it in Mako’️s face, right as she turned around.

She let go of Divine and aunched herself at Stone, knowing Stone would be the first one to react since she was the only one Ro didn’️t blind.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:36 am

Mako had been expecting her to do something, Ro obviously wasn't the type to just sit there and take it in a situation like this. So when she did just sit there and take it, all three of them were thrown off for a moment. One precious, painful moment.

Divine went down screaming as she grabbed her face, and the mud knocked Mako flat on her back from her crouch, falling down with a wide splash. For the moment, Stone was the only woman standing of the three Valkyries. But Stone was more than enough for anyone.

She was ready for Ro's charge and went to meet her head on. Unlike the other two, combat was combat for her - no games, no taunts, just straight up force. She charged right into Ro with a tackle, looking to slam into her and drive her right into the wall. "Go down!"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:46 am

"HELLO!" Ro shouted as she charged at Stone, meeting her head on. "MY NAME IS INIGO MONTOYA!" Ro said as she struggled against her opponent, fealing the tackle take hold.

She was thrust into the wall with a thud, but she had taken way worse. "YOU HURT MY FRIEND!" Ro shouted, splashing mud towards stone (a tactic that had worked well so far) and swinging her arm out to whip the back of her fist into her face. "PREPARE TO DIE!"

Last edited by 199 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:36 am

Stone had absolutely no idea what this crazy woman was talking about. Indigo Montoya? Wasn't her name Ro Larren? What, was that her alter ego?

"What are you babbling-" The rest of her sentence was muffled by the damned mud in her face, and she made a mental note to slap Divine for taking her in here when this was all over. The least she could have done was bring her to an oil pit, that would have made this all a lot less of a pain in the ass.

She felt back from Ro's punch, taking a knee, but she'd managed to buy the other two some time to recoup. Mako took advantage of it and leaped on Ro's back, wrapping her arms around the redhead's neck and slamming her knees into her back. "Princess Bride? People like you are gonna run that movie into the ground!"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:18 pm

“HELLO! MY NAME IS RO LARREN! YOU HURT MY FRIEND! PREPARE TO DIE!” Ro apparently wasn’️t in a talking mood. Now that she had established the reference, apparently she was happy to go back to her own name as well. Either way, she wasn’️t going to say anything else just yet.

Before Ro could resume her attack, though, Mako got behind her and kneed her back hard. It made Ro shout out in pain. “HELLO!” Ro shouted, trying to counter by tucking in her chin and sliping it between Mako’️s arm and Ro’️s throat to prevent the choke. “MY NAME IS RO LARREN!” Ro said through muffled groans, trying to shoot her elbows back at Mako’️s body and nail her in the sides. “YOU HURT MY FRIEND!” Ro growled, kicking her feet blindly in the mud, trying to use them to push off the ground and fall backwards in the hopes of submerging Mako and making her let go. “PREPARE TO DIE!”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next