Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:53 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, ReneeCockyUndercard, Shadowheart, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Freaks Come Out At Night...

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Freaks Come Out At Night... - Page 5 Empty Re: Freaks Come Out At Night...

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:32 pm

"She's one person!" Mako held on as tight as she could, but Ro was going off like a livewire, just as hard to get a hold of and every bit as dangerous. "Just one fucking person, get your shit together and-"

Mako cried out as Ro's elbows shot into her side, hammering her ribs. She managed to hold on somehow, but really, she should have just let go - that would have kept her from getting slammed with Ro's body on top. She hit and she hit hard, pinned under the ballistic brawling beauty, her world covered in mud.

Divine got her bearings back and screamed, not even bothering to stand back up when she went on the attack. She swept her leg out and tried to clock Ro in the side of her head with her heel, while Stone moved in from the side and brought a hard stomp down on her chest. Not the best move with Mako still under her, but she wasn't all that rational at that moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:51 pm

“I AAAAAAAMMMMM FIFTY PEOPLE COMPARED TO YOU! HELLO! MY NAME IS RO LARREN!” Ro shouted out. Thus far, her three opponents didn’️t seem able to restrain her. Indeed, Ro was pretty certain she was going to loose this fight. She just had one goal.

She wanted to make this victory of three able bodied fighters over one so costly, so time consuming, so narrow, and so almost a defeat that they’️ll get the message. If just ONE OF US came an inch away from kicking ALL THREE of your asses, do you really want to go to war with all of us?

“YOU HURT MY FRIEND! NOW I’️LL EAT YOUR FUCKING FLESH!” Ro screamed, changing up her message. Unfortunately for Ro, the numbers finally took their toll. First a leg clonked her hard in the side of the head. At the same time, Ro’️s stomach was SMASHED by Stone’️s foot, driving her under the mud and crushing Mako brutally underneath Ro’️s ass.

Ro still kept fighting, kicking her bare feet under the mud, swiping them and swinging them, aiming at nothing in particular. She just wanted to hit someone.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Mako - who was going to have a long talk with Stone about the concept of friendly fire when this was all over - squirmed out from underneath Ro, taking some gasping breaths while her fellow Valkyries went to work. It was fair to say they maybe, might have, perhaps underestimated Ro just a little, not quite taking into account how dangerous a crazy redhead in close quarters could be. Live and learn. Next time, not in mud.

Stone kept her foot pressed, pouring her weight on Ro's stomach and grinding her heel, while Divine moved in to scissor her head from the side and squeeze out what, if any, breath she still had left. "This bitch is fucking insane." Stone spit out some mud to the side. "And who the hell is 'Indigo Montoya'? Seriously?"

"Inigo Montoya, not indigo." Mako wiped her mouth and stood up. "I'm Japanese, how the hell do I get a Princess Bride ref and you don't? Didn't you live in America?"

"I grew up in Utah." She gave a jolt with her thigh, pressing down even harder. "It doesn't count."

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:14 pm

Ro was still caught underneath the mud. The effect was drowning her, making her cough and gag…all anyone could see on the surface were bubbles rising to the surface. The heel grinding really tortured her poor abs, while the scissors brought her even quicker towards dream land…

But…Ro still had one more message to deliver before she went to sleep. Before Ro lost consciousness, Divine would suddenly feel teeth BRUTALLY sink into the side of her leg. Ro chomped and ground her jaw down as hard as she could…she held it for quite a while, the mud letting her slide her neck JUST enough to bite down but not enough to break the hold…but, after about eight or ten seconds, the bite would begin to subside as Ro began to drown and loose consciousness.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:34 pm

"[size=65:3j2jfx9i]Ow, [size=85:3j2jfx9i]ow, ow, fuck, fuck, shit!" Divine screamed as she felt Ro's teeth chomp down on her thigh. She pulled away, only making it and worse as the jaws clamped down, and she only managed to get free when Ro began fading out. "She bit me!" She shrieked and stood up as quick as she could in the mud, rubbing her leg. "The fucking...she bit me!"

"Okay, okay, calm down." Stone threw up her hands, easing up as Ro's struggles finally died down. "We heard it, the people next door heard it, the police'll hear it if you don't-"

Divine stomped forward, pushing past Mako and grabbing Ro by the hair. She gripped it tight and lifted her out of the muck. "Wake up, bitch." She slapped her twice, back and forth, full force. "Wake up!"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Ro was yanked out of the mud. She was still unconscious when they pulled her up. In fact, if they had left her under much longer, she’️d have been in danger of really drowning.

Ro rolled her eyes a bit as she was slapped, Divine’️s angry and cursing face coming into view. “And you…were going to be my queen.” Ro mumbled incoherently, lamenting the chemistry they had shared before Divine had revealed herself to be, in Ro’️s eyes, a coward and pussy. Naturally, Ro decided the best thing to do was spit in Divine’️s face. It was about all she could do while she was so out of breath.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:10 pm

Divine found herself regretting the way things went, just a sliver. It was so rare to find a woman like Ro. So lustful, primal, strong. She was the sort of woman Divine would treasure, and in a different world, who knew? Maybe they would have been something.

But in this world, the real world, Ro was an obstacle that needed to be moved. They were going to wear Ro and her friends down to the nub, make an example, rip Tension to shreds. Ro was just the egg they had to break for the omelet.

Besides, the bitch bit her leg.

"Queen?" She smirked and stood over Ro's prone body. "Oh, I am a queen. And guess what my throne is?"

She illustrated the point by lowering her ass right on Ro's face, while Mako moved forward and made sure her head stayed facing upwards.

Last edited by 12547 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:34 am

“Shame, thought we had something.” Ro just shook her head again. When Divine asked if she knew what her thrown was, Ro decided that a nonsensical response was best. She had about ten seconds before her face would be covered with ass and mud, so she made the best of it.

She shouted. Loudly.

“[size=150:10a1suz5]AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[size=200:10a1suz5]HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Then, Ro was covered. “[size=200:10a1suz5]MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
[size=150:10a1suz5]FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFBLUBBLUBBLULBLUB!”
Once she was stuck underneath Divine’️s ass, her loud roar was silenced and she was thrust under once more. Ro kicked and thrashed desperately, bringing her arms up to try and scratch and cut up Divine’️s ass underthe mud, even though she was at about half strength right now.

Last edited by 199 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:36 am; edited 2 times in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:54 am

The Valkyrie's all shot their hands up to their ears as Ro screamed at the top of her lungs. How she didn't lose her voice from all that was a wonder. "Jesus Christ!" Mako gritted her teeth and fell back against the wall. "Shutherupshutherup!"

They all breathed a sigh of relief as Divine's ass came down and muffled her, thrusting her hips and pinning her down. She held her there for a few moments, but she was hardly done with the redhead - she didn't let her pass out before, she wouldn't let her now.

She pulled Ro's head up into a scissorhold and flopped on her back, bringing Ro out of it and letting her get some fresh breathes of air before she clamped down again. She propped up on her elbows to keep her own head above the mud's surface, and her toes curled at the heavenly sensations between her legs. Like crushing a stress ball. "Hey, Stone." She smiled up at her tallest partner and shook her legs, making Ro's ass jiggle. "You want in on this?"

Stone did enjoy the sight, but she stepped back and folded her arms. "Pass. Not my style."

"More for me, then." Mako stepped forward and gave Ro a few hard slaps on the cheeks, beating them like a bongo drum. "Nice!"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:02 am

Ro was doing her best to throw any kind of wrench in their plans that she could at any opportunity. So far, she had done quite a bit…but this was probably hwere she would start to run out of tricks.

Crushed in the head scissors, but at least not drowning, Ro moaned and let her legs kick and thrash. Meanwhile, the slaps from Mako made her yelp into Divine’️s pussy, while she vaguely and weekly kicked towards Mako.

The sad part is, if it weren’️t for the fact that Divine was such a bitch, she’️d enjoy this a bit…

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next